PDA

View Full Version : Solorn (Shaun)

richard
08-18-2001, 03:14 PM
<Shaun>

Solorn, hopefully one day a kingdom, for serious Roleplayers only. We will create an upper class, middle class, and lower class. The Upper Class will be Royalty, Knights/Nobles, the middle class will be soldiers in the military, shop keepers, and the lower class will be the average peasant. The lower class is open to anybody, and the middle class will be chosen by the general for the military. The Upper Class will be for those who deserve it, for the people who work for the guild and contribute a lot for it. We still need supporters, and supporters will be allowed to join as Upper Class. As for levels, I have experience as a level maker >=D LAT job on classic for proof if you don't beleive me, but that's in the past, and now I'm better than before, and ready to build a kingdom, I need the people's help however. Guild requirments: Serious RolePlayers. Support Solorn today!

</Shaun>

08-18-2001, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by richard
<Shaun>

Solorn, hopefully one day a kingdom, for serious Roleplayers only. We will create an upper class, middle class, and lower class. The Upper Class will be Royalty, Knights/Nobles, the middle class will be soldiers in the military, shop keepers, and the lower class will be the average peasant. The lower class is open to anybody, and the middle class will be chosen by the general for the military. The Upper Class will be for those who deserve it, for the people who work for the guild and contribute a lot for it. We still need supporters, and supporters will be allowed to join as Upper Class. As for levels, I have experience as a level maker >=D LAT job on classic for proof if you don't beleive me, but that's in the past, and now I'm better than before, and ready to build a kingdom, I need the people's help however. Guild requirments: Serious RolePlayers. Support Solorn today!

</Shaun>

Weeheehee....You're joking, right? Another kingdom? ahaheh...

You're not joking. Oh no.

freddyfox
08-18-2001, 10:14 PM
<Shaun>

</Shaun>

U N D E R G R O U N D K I N G D O M A N D R A T M E N

richard
08-19-2001, 01:44 AM
<Shaun>

Originally posted by freddyfox

U N D E R G R O U N D K I N G D O M A N D R A T M E N

How about... No

</Shaun>

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 02:06 AM
Solorn is crap, no one support it -_-

Lionel-Jonson
08-19-2001, 05:25 AM
<Shaun>

How about... No

</Shaun>

How about.....yes

richard
08-19-2001, 07:25 AM
<Shaun>

Originally posted by Knightoffrost
Solorn is crap, no one support it -_-

Geez Xerph, what's your problem? I'd ask if it's something I've said, but I don't talk to you much.

</Shaun>

CrazedMerlin
08-19-2001, 07:56 AM
1) underground kingdom is VERMAINS IDEA
2) <SSAIUAINM> </SAINMEF>! is dumb.

richard
08-19-2001, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by CrazedMerlin
1) underground kingdom is VERMAINS IDEA
2) <SSAIUAINM> </SAINMEF>! is dumb.

Shaun:
Better? Um, if it's Vermain's Idea, why doesn't he do it? My kingdom's theme will be stone and metals. I still have 0 supporters, Xerph, give me your address so I can sue you for emotional damages. ;)