PDA

View Full Version : I hope n-pulse get's their commy self shut down

shavomombetto
08-18-2001, 01:56 AM
1) They have stolen graphics
2) I jailed a guy for 5 minutes because he called me a n00b. I let him out. Beedoe jails me. I warp myself out. Beedoe bans me. I warp myself out. Beedoe bans me again. I warp myself otu. She has been disconnecting me now for an hour straight.na

ownerofbabylon
08-18-2001, 02:00 AM
LOL, sounds like a continous loop. There is no way N-Pulse is going down. If stefan wont even take down Delteria and Npulse has been up since the beginning of time.

cohn
08-18-2001, 02:01 AM
um, jailing someone for calling you a noob shows how much you deserved it. I think he was right about you being a noob. ;)

Slaktmaster
08-18-2001, 02:03 AM
you overreacted. beedoe made her job, what she was instructed to do. so why didnt you just calm down and wait for higher staff?

SkooL
08-18-2001, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
you overreacted. beedoe made her job, what she was instructed to do. so why didnt you just calm down and wait for higher staff? That was a little confusing...she did what she was instructed to do? Continously jail, ban, and disconnect Shavo? o.O

CrazedMerlin
08-18-2001, 02:06 AM
someone on new main just told me you were mad because you did'nt get an rc, and you were responable for the resets

shavomombetto
08-18-2001, 02:27 AM
AH HAHHAHAHAHAH
1) I have RC
2) I still have rc they haven't taken my IP off yet
3) I didn't reset anyone buy my account
4) All accounts were reset because there was an npc called *N-pulse was hacked which gave everyone levle 4 swords and crap.

Merlin, don't say anything you don't know anything about.

Beedoe just told SK I threatened to destroy n-pulse ***** i can't even hack.

shavomombetto
08-18-2001, 02:28 AM
And instructed to continuously disconnect me? No. She's the only GP online. She's doing it because I have prooved her wrong and she is mad. She is making up crap.

Slaktmaster
08-18-2001, 02:34 AM
i'm not gonna sya anything because i dont know anything, but i suggest you try to sort it out with moon god if you have any desire to stay.

cohn
08-18-2001, 02:35 AM
I think you need to start going to an anger management class.

shavomombetto
08-18-2001, 02:43 AM
I just massed this :

Hello. My name is shavo mombetto. Beedoe has massed saying i was going to "Destroy n-pulse". Answer me this, How could i do that when:

A) I can't hack
2) I have liked n-pulse since i started a while ago
F) I'm quitting graal entirely anyways

She disconnected me with an admin message saying something like "she'll believe me because i'll make them" or something like that

Slaktmaster
08-18-2001, 02:51 AM
:(

i dont know who to believe so i wont say anything, but i feel sorry for you.

shavomombetto
08-18-2001, 03:20 AM
Sorry for putting you in the middle of that Arch

MoonAngel
08-18-2001, 03:27 AM
jailing someone that called you a n00b shows how "n00b" you are.

shavomombetto
08-18-2001, 03:31 AM
Well, the guy was using my head too, thats why i jailed him .......... i'm pretty selfish

MoonAngel
08-18-2001, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto
Well, the guy was using my head too, thats why i jailed him .......... i'm pretty selfish

then you should get fired.

SkooL
08-18-2001, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by MoonAngel
then you should get fired. Calling a staff member a "n00b" is harassing them, which I believe is against the rules...

MoonAngel
08-18-2001, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by SkooL
Calling a staff member a "n00b" is harassing them, which I believe is against the rules...

lol, ok, that is so stupid, calling someone a newbie is an offense if you actually ARE a newbie, if i wouldve jailed all those that called me "n00b" there wouldnt be any more space in the jail. LAUGH AT THE IDIOT, DONT ACT LIKE A NEWBIE.

SkooL
08-18-2001, 04:01 AM
lol, ok, that is so stupid, calling someone a newbie is an offense if you actually ARE a newbie, if i wouldve jailed all those that called me "n00b" there wouldnt be any more space in the jail. LAUGH AT THE IDIOT, DONT ACT LIKE A NEWBIE. Lots of people, everywhere call everyone "newbies". It is very annoying. How would you stop it from happening? Jailing those people...

MoonAngel
08-18-2001, 04:04 AM
it isnt annoying, i ignore those idiots. Simple, stop being so angry all the time, get a life!

SkooL
08-18-2001, 04:09 AM
it isnt annoying, i ignore those idiots. Simple, stop being so angry all the time, get a life! A staff member shouldn't be putting people on ignore, what if that ignorant person needs help sometime, you should be able to help.

Komieko
08-18-2001, 04:14 AM
Well lets see Mr.Skool..putting them in jail will make them harrass you more saying "LET ME OUT" and people shouldn't be jailing others for calling you a "n00b"!OH NO!HE CALLED ME A N00B SO IT MUST BE TRUE!I WILL BE IMMATURE AND JAIL HIM AND THEN WHINE WHEN I GET IN TROUBLE"

MoonAngel
08-18-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by SkooL
A staff member shouldn't be putting people on ignore, what if that ignorant person needs help sometime, you should be able to help.

you are an idiot, I SAID I IGNORE THEM WHEN THEY CALL ME NEWBIE, did i say i put them on my ignore list?? HELLOOOOOOOOO???????????????

SkooL
08-18-2001, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Komieko
Well lets see Mr.Skool..putting them in jail will make them harrass you more saying "LET ME OUT" and people shouldn't be jailing others for calling you a "n00b"!OH NO!HE CALLED ME A N00B SO IT MUST BE TRUE!I WILL BE IMMATURE AND JAIL HIM AND THEN WHINE WHEN I GET IN TROUBLE" Hello Mr. Komieko, it's called harassment.

NooseKnot
08-18-2001, 04:21 AM
I'm with moon angel i dont see the point of jailing someone for words they say because there are "bigger badder fish in the ocean"
so just be more mature than they are and ignore them.

SkooL
08-18-2001, 04:21 AM
If someone constantly PMs you calling you "n00b" in which is bothering you, disrupting your work, it is harassment and is jailable. Maybe you would like to put up with the harassment, so be it. I'm finished argueing this.

MoonAngel
08-18-2001, 04:22 AM
"sigh" you just dont get it

NooseKnot
08-18-2001, 04:23 AM
:rolleyes:

Komieko
08-18-2001, 04:32 AM
He says it once and it's harassment? O.o

SkooL
08-18-2001, 04:34 AM
He says it once and it's harassment? O.o Originally posted by SkooL
If someone constantly PMs you

NooseKnot
08-18-2001, 04:34 AM
we should actually argue with the dude who jailed him cuz skool is doing the argueing for him and we are getting no where and we will never get anywhere cuz people are intitled to there opinions and the stubborn ones will never consider a "different" idea

Komieko
08-18-2001, 04:41 AM
I was referring to what the topic starter said..He said he called him a n00b and he never said he said it repeatedly so I assume he said it once.

NooseKnot
08-18-2001, 04:46 AM
ya i know im not yellin or anything :D

Milkdude99
08-18-2001, 10:07 PM
Ok I guess I need to jump in here now :rolleyes: First of all I do not allow any GP to D/C any Staff, if they have a problem with another Staff Member they are to get ahold of me or Moon Goddess and we will address the issue,all PM history is to be saved to prove their case .As for Staff Jailling; well that is what I have GPs for , Staff is not to jail for they need a Lv3RC to edit comments for what the jailings are for and they do not, I took all lv3 Admin from Staff unless they were trained GPs.We have strict rules about Jailing and banning and we have guildlines for them.Too many times I have had trouble with abuse from non-GP Staff with Lv3 rc that is why I will not allow it.I am afraid Shavo here is a example of why non-GPs should not have RC , I would hardly call being called a "n00b" harrassment or using a head he made, once a head is uploaded to a server it is "fair game" to anyone who wants to use it.I have since talked to both Staff members involved and I am sorry "our dirty laundry" had to be aired out here for all to see.But I will add this comment ,If any of you are so "thinned skinned" that you cannot take some harressment from these players by being called a n00b , THEN GET OFF THE GAME!Grow up and get some maturity ,if we jail everyone who calls someone a n00b who would play the Game?It is our desire for players to play the Game , not spend their time in Jail over nonsense.------------- < food for thought. :eek:

Milkdude99
08-18-2001, 10:10 PM
I was referring to what the topic starter said..He said he called him a n00b and he never said he said it repeatedly so I assume he said it once. I think that is true , it was said once or what would it matter if it was 3x agggg (see previous post)

habek
08-19-2001, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Milkdude99
Ok I guess I need to jump in here now :rolleyes: First of all I do not allow any GP to D/C any Staff, if they have a problem with another Staff Member they are to get ahold of me or Moon Goddess and we will address the issue,all PM history is to be saved to prove their case .As for Staff Jailling; well that is what I have GPs for , Staff is not to jail for they need a Lv3RC to edit comments for what the jailings are for and they do not, I took all lv3 Admin from Staff unless they were trained GPs.We have strict rules about Jailing and banning and we have guildlines for them.Too many times I have had trouble with abuse from non-GP Staff with Lv3 rc that is why I will not allow it.I am afraid Shavo here is a example of why non-GPs should not have RC , I would hardly call being called a "n00b" harrassment or using a head he made, once a head is uploaded to a server it is "fair game" to anyone who wants to use it.I have since talked to both Staff members involved and I am sorry "our dirty laundry" had to be aired out here for all to see.But I will add this comment ,If any of you are so "thinned skinned" that you cannot take some harressment from these players by being called a n00b , THEN GET OFF THE GAME!Grow up and get some maturity ,if we jail everyone who calls someone a n00b who would play the Game?It is our desire for players to play the Game , not spend their time in Jail over nonsense.------------- < food for thought. :eek:
[email protected]

Falcor
08-19-2001, 01:52 PM
Since Geovannie dont own npulse anymore. There might still be hope =D.

habek
08-19-2001, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Falcor
Since Geovannie dont own npulse anymore. There might still be hope =D.
yes. moon god is a better owner than geo :)

shavomombetto
08-19-2001, 03:19 PM
O.o still she shouldn't have disconnected me for that one little thing. And now i found out why. Some guy i fought with earlier told beedoe i was going to crash the FTP of n-pulse and destroy it. (o.O) Why would i wnat to do that it's like my favorite server. Beedoe just went crazy. Then sent me some freaky crap once she threatened to quit i was scared for my life i pooped my pants and watched it dribble down till it went splat on the floor.

habek
08-19-2001, 03:48 PM
O.o still she shouldn't have disconnected me for that one little thing. And now i found out why. Some guy i fought with earlier told beedoe i was going to crash the FTP of n-pulse and destroy it. (o.O) Why would i wnat to do that it's like my favorite server. Beedoe just went crazy. Then sent me some freaky crap once she threatened to quit i was scared for my life i pooped my pants and watched it dribble down till it went splat on the floor.
:eek: you pooped your pants? :eek:

Warcaptain
08-19-2001, 05:04 PM
1) They have stolen graphics
2) I jailed a guy for 5 minutes because he called me a n00b. I let him out. Beedoe jails me. I warp myself out. Beedoe bans me. I warp myself out. Beedoe bans me again. I warp myself otu. She has been disconnecting me now for an hour straight.na

heh and a day or two ago u were tellin me how much u loved npulse and how good it was.

hahahaha.

ur a pw hopper, i hate those people.

Van
08-19-2001, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by habek

:eek: you pooped your pants? :eek:

Lol when I was a GP there I simply took the trash people PM'ed me and made intellegent comebacks. If Shavo called me a n00b I would have just said "how so?".

I mean GP's aren't supposed to be fragile delicate pieces of art. You have to be able to take abuse and laugh it off or reverse it so they sound stupid. Certainly some people will continously PM you then you should take action.

And with the case of Shavo not having RC? If you didn't trust Shavo don't give him the job in the first place, simple.

Slaktmaster
08-19-2001, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Van

Lol when I was a GP there I simply took the trash people PM'ed me and made intellegent comebacks. If Shavo called me a n00b I would have just said "how so?".

I mean GP's aren't supposed to be fragile delicate pieces of art. You have to be able to take abuse and laugh it off or reverse it so they sound stupid. Certainly some people will continously PM you then you should take action.

And with the case of Shavo not having RC? If you didn't trust Shavo don't give him the job in the first place, simple.

Amen.

You still work at N-Pulse Shavo or is it just Faheria?

habek
08-19-2001, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

Amen.

You still work at N-Pulse Shavo or is it just Faheria?
van is skyknight. not shavo

Rainstorm
08-19-2001, 11:57 PM
Jailing a guy for calling you a n00b is pretty crazy. I dont see how that is harrassment really.

shavomombetto
08-20-2001, 12:18 AM
1) He didn't PM me once, he pmed me about 10 times. I asked him to stop. Once youa sk someone to stop, it is considered harassment. THen he came to me in armodia and went in circles around me while i was gaining ap calling me a n00b.

Playerworld hopper? No. First server I ever played on was n-pulse, and looky here, i'm still there. Only reason i played enigma was because i felt sorry for a server that was gonna crash and burn. Thats the only reason i helped eclipse too. Then i found out the owner was a egotistical maniac and quit. The only playerworlds i play on are Rudora and N-Pulse.

General
08-20-2001, 02:28 AM

then you should get fired.

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!

Why does GAT need RC anyways?

Van
08-20-2001, 03:45 AM
I dunno some people are so arrogant when they become staff that they think they are the high and mighty up top of the server list. Like power gets to their heads.

Slaktmaster
08-20-2001, 03:51 AM
Shavo is still a nice guy :)