PDA

View Full Version : Maps

cohn
08-17-2001, 12:09 PM
Help me!

I can't seem to make a map img for a server I made on the lvl generator. I put all the server lvl's in the lvl folder and the bigmap.txt file is in the graal folder. But when i'm on one of the server lvl's and press "M" unlike going through every lvl in the server, it just freezes on the same lvl where I pressed "M" in the first place and say map is completed yet there was no img made. Some one please help me here.

cohn
08-17-2001, 12:21 PM
Can someone help me!?

cohn
08-17-2001, 12:23 PM
ANYONE!?

Hulk Hogan
08-17-2001, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by cohn
ANYONE!?

NO ONE :(!

cohn
08-17-2001, 12:25 PM
: (

Admins
08-17-2001, 08:48 PM
I guess this has been answered before

ownerofbabylon
08-17-2001, 09:20 PM
Help me!

I can't seem to make a map img for a server I made on the lvl generator. I put all the server lvl's in the lvl folder and the bigmap.txt file is in the graal folder. But when i'm on one of the server lvl's and press "M" unlike going through every lvl in the server, it just freezes on the same lvl where I pressed "M" in the first place and say map is completed yet there was no img made. Some one please help me here.

That was just a bunch of babling. Try and explain again. If you need you make it load a map image put the .gif or .png file in the levels folder (also include the bigmap.txt) and then make a NPC on onlinestartlocal.graal which loads the map.

BTW, png doesnt work offline so use .gif as a test.

SkooL
08-17-2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon
BTW, png doesnt work offline so use .gif as a test. 8-bit PNGs work offline, you need to use gif2mng.

cohn
08-18-2001, 12:40 AM
Alright, I finally generated the map. The only problem is when I set it to work offline, all the lvl's link up but when I press "M" I get a completly different img then what the map img looks like. one, its black and white and just look like a bunch of outlines of island with a perment marker. The islands arn't even the same as the map islands. Whats going on here?

LiquidIce00
08-21-2001, 07:54 AM
Alright, I finally generated the map. The only problem is when I set it to work offline, all the lvl's link up but when I press "M" I get a completly different img then what the map img looks like. one, its black and white and just look like a bunch of outlines of island with a perment marker. The islands arn't even the same as the map islands. Whats going on here?

i guess ur doing setmap correctly but i suggest you change ur .png file to .gif with a gfx program . and then fix the setmap to .gif or .png