um...
try using "drawunderplayer" and "drawoverplayer"

BocoC
08-16-2001, 12:00 PM
If it was a p2p server, I would use
setshape2

fuzie
08-16-2001, 12:04 PM
OMG! I think i'm gonna die laughing my @$$ off!!!!!!! And this is poogle? OMG! Liquid i think he needs alot more help from u then u thought

grim_squeaker_x
08-16-2001, 05:12 PM
if (created) {
setshape2 width,height,{tiles,tiles,tiles...};
dontblock;
drawoverplayer;
timeout=0.1;
}
if (playertouchsme&&!playerattached) {
if (playerx<=x||playerx>=x+width) attachplayertoobj 0,id;
}
if (timeout) {
if (playerx<x||playerx>x+width) detachplayer;
timeout=0.1;
}I just scripted this and it's meant to be used on server with NPC Server only (attachplayertoobj is a pay server only command anyway), it might not work since I haven't tested it.

toad1413
08-16-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
if (created) {
setshape2 width,height,{tiles,tiles,tiles...};
dontblock;
drawoverplayer;
timeout=0.1;
}
if (playertouchsme&&!playerattached) {
if (playerx<=x||playerx>=x+width) attachplayertoobj 0,id;
}
if (timeout) {
if (playerx<x||playerx>x+width) detachplayer;
timeout=0.1;
}I just scripted this and it's meant to be used on server with NPC Server only (attachplayertoobj is a pay server only command anyway), it might not work since I haven't tested it.

ARGH. That never works for me :(

LiquidIce00
08-16-2001, 06:06 PM
i have one for non p2p that took me like 5 seconds to script but Poogle is asking for help. and Liquid is helping poogle ? HELL NO

Poogle
08-16-2001, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by LiquidIce00
i have one for non p2p that took me like 5 seconds to script but Poogle is asking for help. and Liquid is helping poogle ? HELL NO I just dont like you cuse you go nuts and you spam about your unsexy self

Poogle
08-16-2001, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

ARGH. That never works for me :( I know that was a good try but same here it doesnt work and this is P2P

Metal-Slug
08-16-2001, 11:03 PM
her dur script0rs,

if (poogleasks) {
GIVE SCRIPT0RS;
}

LiquidIce00
08-17-2001, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Poogle
I just dont like you cuse you go nuts and you spam about your unsexy self

actually I dont spam .. and i dont go nuts
if you say use caps or say OMG is going nuts then =\
ps: see what happens when you need something and Liquid dont help you cuz ur an ass lolz

Metal-Slug
08-17-2001, 04:34 AM

actually I dont spam .. and i dont go nuts
if you say use caps or say OMG is going nuts then =\
ps: see what happens when you need something and Liquid dont help you cuz ur an ass lolz

dur, uh, you said NUTS

Knightoffrost
08-17-2001, 05:20 AM
How do you script bridges?

Drawover and drawunder player.
setshape2

Knightoffrost
08-17-2001, 05:21 AM
I just dont like you cuse you go nuts and you spam about your unsexy self

Liquid is a nice guy

LiquidIce00
08-17-2001, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Knightoffrost

Liquid is a nice guy

<3

toad1413
08-17-2001, 01:26 PM
I know that was a good try but same here it doesnt work and this is P2P

No, I got a script from somewhere that
had something like that in it and it worked fine. It's just the time that I tried it that it didn't work. Also, don't question Lady Midnight's scripts. The only person who can is the almighty Kaimetsu.

NeoNPL
08-18-2001, 01:01 AM
Liquidice is cool.

Poohgel (spelling mistake... i think not) isnt.

Evidence:

Number of online servers owned by Liquid: 1
Number of online servers owned by Poogle: 0

LiquidIce00
08-18-2001, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by NeoNPL
Liquidice is cool.

Poohgel (spelling mistake... i think not) isnt.

Evidence:

Number of online servers owned by Liquid: 1
Number of online servers owned by Poogle: 0

<3
and when ppl help me i dont go flaming them
so <3 twice

Falcor
08-18-2001, 06:27 AM
You dont script bridges, you make them out of rocks =D

I would give you the script but I am fealing Lazy today and im am not digging through my harddrive to find it and im not taking 5 mins to script it becuase i am taking a break. A tip for you though.

If you learn to script... You find out that you dont have to ask as many questions.

LiquidIce00
08-18-2001, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Falcor
You dont script bridges, you make them out of rocks =D

wtf?

zell12
08-18-2001, 07:12 AM
Here's an easy way to do it go into graal press training then press f-4 then use the bridge in there :)
and if you want the person to go under the bridge then
find the bridge gfx bridge.gif and go to action after and type
if (playertouchsme)drawoverplayer; dontblock;

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Number of servers owned by Kaimetsu: 0

So? Surely you should take into account how terrible LiquidIce's world is?

thats why its the 2nd biggest playerworld on Graal ?
sorry.
oh and its because it doesnt have scripts that dont need to be that long LOLOLOL

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 09:41 PM

Define biggest. And tell me how I could make my Drakkara shorter without removing the ability to change its speed and suchlike.

u want me to get godspeed and boco to tell you too ?
you are a little smartass im not even gonna get into the conversation cuz u think ur always right.
and biggest as in population and we do have over 1k maps which is pretty good

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 09:51 PM
LOLOLOL
and u can just give them a level 3 shield to give speed. and if you want to make faster then that too bad your onwall is gonna be messed up
and while you are at it go fix your little following code for the body parts. they buggy and go on the walls.
and i ment levels . maps levels are the same for me . im from Brazil there we would say maps. level is more like how far you are in the game and all.

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 09:57 PM

Number of servers owned by Kaimetsu: 0

So? Surely you should take into account how terrible LiquidIce's world is?

Who terrible his world is? Do you think your better then him because your a better scripter then him? Computers and Graal are not the only things in the world my friend. Want to know what else there is? you think your better then liquid and other people because graal is your life.

Sports
Outdoors
Activities
school ( all aspects )
Games (other then graal -_-)
girls
movies
malls
beaches
swimming
REAL JOBS
Excercising
Biking
Jogging
hanging out with friends (not online -_-)
lunch
pool
skating

Oh and theres many many more things. You shouldnt look down on other people just because your better then them in 1 very small in essential aspect of something that isint even apart of many peoples lives.

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:02 PM
LOL thats major ownage
but dont talk about those things .. Kaimetsu might get scared

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:03 PM

I have no idea what his life is like offline.
im sure not like yours cuz im not a loser lol

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:04 PM

I read through this and I was puzzled, before I realised there'd been a misunderstanding. I meant his playerworld, not his world as in his life. I have no idea what his life is like offline.

You still look down on him. Why? I dont know.
Liquid does a lot of work on his playerworld, everyday he tells me to log on to see something new that he made. You seem to look down on him because your a better scripter then him. Thats just sad to me.

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:06 PM
hi Kaimetsu, we are pimps thank you come again

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:07 PM

Why make presumptions about my life? You idiot, don't you see what just happened?

He thought I was making fun of your life.
He criticised this, and rightly so.
You agreed with him, and then dissed MY life.

Can't you see that he was saying we shouldn't attack one another based on what happens outside of the virtual domain?

actually at no point we thought you were making fun of my life
we just said there is more to life then Graal. then i dissed your life of course cuz it seems like your life is Graal

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:08 PM
hi Kaimetsu, we are pimps thank you come again

That was uncalled for -_-

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:10 PM

Could it be because he replies to everything anybody says with stupidity and swear words? He attacked me first, compadre.

Well the thing is I see you two bicker on the forums A LOT. I remeber you posted something you made once and noted that it was old. And then he said it could be better and why he thought so. And then you totally jumped all over him. Yea I know he talks stupid sometimes -_-.

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:12 PM

Could it be because he replies to everything anybody says with stupidity and swear words? He attacked me first, compadre.

actually you did .
you *****
you said
"Number of servers owned by Kaimetsu: 0

So? Surely you should take into account how terrible LiquidIce's world is?"
NOW GO AWAY YOU NEED HOOK3D ION PH903NIX

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:15 PM

You think this thing's just one thread? You attacked me on the Drakkara thing and then refused to justify yourself.

YOU CANT READ IM FOR REAL
YOU NEED LIKE TO TAKE ENGLISH AND ALL
I SAID YOUR CODE COULD BE SHORTER AND THEN YOU WERE LIKE BLA BLABLA HOW AND I SAID HOW AND THEN UR LIKE BLABLA LISTEN TO POOGLE CUZ BLABLABLA AND THEN GODSPEED SAID WHAT U CAN DO TO TAKE OUT THE S CODING WHICH IS NOT NEEDED THEN BOCO SAID AND I SAID SO STFU AND BURN
ok bye you cant read and ur a loser once again

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:15 PM

I hardly jumped all over him. I explained in my own (perhaps sometimes OTT) manner why it needed to be the way it was. Maybe I was a little harsh, but he was the first to make an insult.

Hey I remember reading that and he was like "hey it could be better you could of used blah blah and blah" and then someone was like -_- "dont question the ultimate script monkey" or some dumb **** like that. And then you were all ****y about telling him what you thought was right.

LiquidIce00
08-19-2001, 10:17 PM
And also, before you called me a *****, please ask anybody who knows me how intelligent I am. For example, ask Craig - he went to my school. Or ask some people who know me from Graal, like GodSpeed or Kyle0654 or Lady Midnight.
you are a ***** and you are slow you understand everything either a week after it was said or you dont.
and peace im outta this thread

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:17 PM
And also, before you called me a *****, please ask anybody who knows me how intelligent I am. For example, ask Craig - he went to my school. Or ask some people who know me from Graal, like GodSpeed or Kyle0654 or Lady Midnight.

There you go again talking only of Graal -_-.
Hey im done replying to this and fighting and stuff so dont bother to reply or just pm me.

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:23 PM

****y? You think I didn't spend ages planning the Drakkara? That's the best way to do it, I'm afraid. ****iness is often mistaken for simple confidence in one's expertise.

There you go again :rolleyes:
Thinking your all superieur (sp?) because your a good scripter.
All you do is look down on people because you think your smarter then each and everyone of them. Tell me who do you think is smarter then you on graal seeing how thats the only thing we each of a knowledge of knowing people.

Knightoffrost
08-19-2001, 10:28 PM

I'm a good scripter, and this gives me some authority when talking about scripting, no? Outside of the scripting forum I don't much care what he does.

And who is more intelligent then me? Well, Dante for one. I dunno about anyone else, but there are those who I consider my equals.

You think only one person is as smart as you on all of graal. Thats just sad. Hey im leaving now like i tried doing before.