PDA

View Full Version : –Á

Scorpz
08-15-2001, 11:14 PM
Do you wanna join Dc, It is having a house for you all to train that ONLY –ezparated «riminalz clan members can train in, There will be a classroom where you can and will learn fighting skills, you can pick from the following ranks

Arcer = Must be very good with the bow and arrow
Sparrer = Must have a rating of 1900
Pker = Must have ap of 0 - 40 most of the time
Soulja = The normal people in the clan

–ezparated «riminalz

Archeon
08-15-2001, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Scorpz
Do you wanna join Dc, It is having a house for you all to train that ONLY –ezparated «riminalz clan members can train in, There will be a classroom where you can and will learn fighting skills, you can pick from the following ranks

Arcer = Must be very good with the bow and arrow = 7 hearts
Sparrer = Must have a rating of 1900 = 11 hearts
Pker = Must have ap of 0 - 40 most of the time = 7 hearts
Soulja = The normal people in the clan = 9 hearts

–ezparated «riminalz

you cant even get 7 hearts on g2k1 and htis is the g2k1 forum..fool

Scorpz
08-15-2001, 11:44 PM
Tha wha I use for massing out bout tha clan, I play un alot so it was wit tha,

BTW - if you call me a fool again I will hunt your ass on graal and kick it back to graal classic

Archeon
08-15-2001, 11:51 PM
Tha wha I use for massing out bout tha clan, I play un alot so it was wit tha,

BTW - if you call me a fool again I will hunt your ass on graal and kick it back to graal classic

wow im scared
too bad i dont play graal anymore

yep, im 3 steps ahead of you fool

Scorpz
08-16-2001, 02:39 AM
good job you have quit then aint it, if you have any balls then play graal now, 3 steps ahead? thats only 1

Torankusu
08-16-2001, 08:52 AM
good job you have quit then aint it, if you have any balls then play graal now, 3 steps ahead? thats only 1 He outranks you in intellegence (1 more Step) and grammar. (1 more, also.) making it 3 steps.

fool

Lionel-Jonson
08-16-2001, 10:10 AM
Mah souljas gonna rawk y0 ass

Brad0629
08-16-2001, 12:49 PM
good job you have quit then aint it, if you have any balls then play graal now, 3 steps ahead? thats only 1

OMG please die

Archeon
08-16-2001, 12:53 PM
its actually 4 steps since im not 12 like you "Scorpz"

wait.... 5 because i dont use *** ascii text.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 01:59 AM
*yawn*

If you are looking for my age then it proves you have notin to do, geek, and how tha hell did you lot join in, f**k off this aint bout you is it

Lionel-Jonson
08-17-2001, 02:12 AM
Scorpz, could you send me a wav of how you talk? I've never heard a real wigger before.

Archeon
08-17-2001, 02:34 AM
*yawn*

If you are looking for my age then it proves you have notin to do, geek, and how tha hell did you lot join in, f**k off this aint bout you is it

yo geek nerd poser i am refering to the fact that you sound like a 12 year old,and by 13 kids will know if they are *** or not, but its quite obviously a strong battle is raging on, go with bi, its the easiest i hear.

whats worse than a wigger?
a wigger poser!

Metal-Slug
08-17-2001, 02:54 AM
SURRPOT MAH GUILD LIKE DUR REST, HE HAGY, JUPLODIDDY ACKY, UU, THOSE AR D REQWIRE MENTC

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 03:27 AM
Now whas this got to do wit race?

whats worse than a wigger?
a wigger poser!

lol, if only you can see me =P, then you would know it aint a wigger you would be callin me,

yo geek nerd

looks like you tha wigger here man,

BTW - shut up before you make your self looks as dumb as tha last post you made

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 05:12 AM

BTW - shut up before you make your self looks as dumb as tha last post you made
I would have told you the same thing but its too late now.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 05:23 AM
Yawn***

Yet another ******* wit no life tryin to **** around wit tha wrong person, do me a favor and shut tha **** up, no one really cares what you think, i really dont give a **** what you say ***, if you wanna get all big in my face, because I posted bouts my guild then do it, I really dont care you will look like tha fool, cuz its shows you have notin better to don, NOW SHUT THA **** UP CHEAP ****

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 05:45 AM
Yawn***

Yet another ******* wit no life tryin to **** around wit tha wrong person, do me a favor and shut tha **** up, no one really cares what you think, i really dont give a **** what you say ***, if you wanna get all big in my face, because I posted bouts my guild then do it, I really dont care you will look like tha fool, cuz its shows you have notin better to don, NOW SHUT THA **** UP CHEAP **** Oh... hey, *****. if you aren't offended by me calling you stupid, etc, why even bother to reply harshly?

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 06:09 AM
lol, you werent sayin tha when I talked to you on graal, was you ;)

I wanna know whas it gotta do wit you?

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 06:21 AM
lol, you were sayin tha when I talked to you on graal, was you ;)

I wanna know whas it gotta do wit you?

It has alot to do with me and everyone else since you took your stupid things public.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 06:26 AM
How?

so if I want to make a guild I have to ask you, HELL NO MAN, if I want pplz to sign up I have to let you tell me if they can sign up, HELL NO

who do you think you are?, I think your one hell of a *** if thas how you think, God all I wanted was too make a clan

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 06:33 AM
How?

so if I want to make a guild I have to ask you, HELL NO MAN, if I want pplz to sign up I have to let you tell me if they can sign up, HELL NO

who do you think you are?, I think your one hell of a *** if thas how you think, God all I wanted was too make a clan

?

Er, You told me it was none of my business... and yet you posted it for all public to see, and make it their business.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 06:34 AM
No I said I was making a clan, I think you knew I didnt want a *** suckin up to some ******* like you did in my post.

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 06:42 AM
No I said I was making a clan, I think you knew I didnt want a *** suckin up to some ******* like you did in my post. I suggest you quit while you are far behind.

'***' can be considered a racial comment and is bannable.

How is it I was sucking up to someone?

Knightoffrost
08-17-2001, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
I suggest you quit while you are far behind.

'***' can be considered a racial comment and is bannable.

How is it I was sucking up to someone?

no one gets banned on the forms now a days X_X

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 06:44 AM
do your worst,

suckin up is wut you do best, I mean this guy was havin a go at me and then you started to help him out, and tha other guy, I mean thing joined in.

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 06:46 AM
do your worst,

suckin up is wut you do best, I mean this guy was havin a go at me and then you started to help him out, and tha other guy, I mean thing joined in. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS ALOT OF TIMES BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE CAN TELL WHO IS A ***** AND WHO IS NOT.

THEY ARGUE POINTLESSLY FOR FUN, BUT IDIOTS LIKE YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT TOO FAR AND ATTEMPT TO USE RACIAL COMMENTS AND ****ED UP WORDS JUST TO ACT COOL.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANNOT REALIZE THAT THEY HAVE LOST, AND TO JUST GIVE UP.

SHOOTYOURSELF.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 06:50 AM
LOL, TO ACT COOL
OHHHHHHHH MAN, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN,

I need to get my breath back, cuz thas as funny as hell, If I have lost then how come you are tellin me to stop. =)

Torankusu
08-17-2001, 06:55 AM
LOL, TO ACT COOL
OHHHHHHHH MAN, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN,

I need to get my breath back, cuz thas as funny as hell, If I have lost then how come you are tellin me to stop. =)

HAHA< YEAH, I HAVE ALOT TO LEARN MR. JUST REGISTERED YESTERDAY.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 06:59 AM
graal 1 year, p2p 4 days,
and if you on bout message boards

then try

http://pub26.ezboard.com/btheblackvolt

my first board, now its moved

Archeon
08-17-2001, 12:46 PM
YO I GOTZ NO LIFE BECAUSE I AM VACATION IN CHINA BUT I DONT SPEAK MUCH CHINESE SO I DONT TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT SO...WHENEVER I DONT GO OUT WITH MY COUSIN AND HER FRIENDS THERE IS LIKE NO ONE WHO SPEAAKS ENGLISH EVEN MY AUNT DOESNT, SO NO LIFE

but apparently people whove taken one year of English in school (starts at age 9) has better english that you, scorpz

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 04:44 PM
lol, another WEAK comeback

wha = what

I do know how to spell, thank you =) , But I wont spell right CUZ CHA hate it, Theres a thing called sytle and you my friend AINT got any,

Kaimetsu
08-17-2001, 09:20 PM
lol, another WEAK comeback

wha = what

I do know how to spell, thank you =) , But I wont spell right CUZ CHA hate it, Theres a thing called sytle and you my friend AINT got any,

My friend, you are trying to win an argument here. What will be your barometer of your success? For most people, it is for the other person to be, and feel, beaten. However, for the time that everybody on these boards thinks you are a complete *****, this will never happen. You are fighting a battle that you have already lost.

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 10:07 PM
How have I lost, there is no winner in a fight

Scorpz
08-17-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Archeon
YO I GOTZ NO LIFE BECAUSE I AM VACATION IN CHINA BUT I DONT SPEAK MUCH CHINESE SO I DONT TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE BECAUSE I HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT SO...WHENEVER I DONT GO OUT WITH MY COUSIN AND HER FRIENDS THERE IS LIKE NO ONE WHO SPEAAKS ENGLISH EVEN MY AUNT DOESNT, SO NO LIFE

man you really are a geek if you have to take your pc wit you on hoilday

Kaimetsu
08-17-2001, 10:33 PM
How have I lost, there is no winner in a fight

Hmm... What is your objective in this fight? What are you trying to do?

NeoNPL
08-18-2001, 01:32 AM

man you really are a geek if you have to take your pc wit you on hoilday

You are a *****

How do you know there isnt a computer where hes staying?
He might have a laptop he uses coz he needs to keep in contact with his place of work
You are a *****
no one likes you
now please go play with a match and gasoline

Scorpz
08-18-2001, 02:20 AM
How do you know there isnt a computer where hes staying?

When you on hoilday you should not be playin graal you should be out seeing what is around other places, tha is VERY geeky

He might have a laptop he uses coz he needs to keep in contact with his place of work

I did'nt know they hired 6 year olds

You are a *****

and your a **** up =P

no one likes you

your only friends are on graal thas why you play it so much, I have a thing we call REAL friends and a life,..............no you cannot download them.

now please go play with a match and gasoline

How bouts you make alot of lil cuts on your body and then put vinger on yourself.

Torankusu
08-18-2001, 12:18 PM
When you on hoilday you should not be playin graal you should be out seeing what is around other places, tha is VERY geeky

What if he goes out to go to Sushi King or some Fast food place, and he gets lost, and seeing as he can't speak chinese, and his cousins aren't with him, what is he going to do?

I did'nt know they hired 6 year olds
Who is 'They'? You act like you know the guy and who he works with, which you really don't.

and your a **** up =P
and you should win an award for originality

your only friends are on graal thas why you play it so much, have a thing we call REAL friends and a life,..............no you cannot download them.
Have your friends created a stupid 'clan' like some ascii-ized' ******* criminals?

How bouts you make alot of lil cuts on your body and then put vinger on yourself.
shoot yourself, lame ass. Just because he has points doesn't mean you have to go off on him. *****.

NooseKnot
08-18-2001, 12:24 PM
told...

Scorpz
08-18-2001, 07:50 PM
Some of the stuff you said made me lol, but then again most the stuff you do make me lol,

What if he goes out to go to Sushi King or some Fast food place, and he gets lost, and seeing as he can't speak chinese, and his cousins aren't with him, what is he going to do?

lol,

****** Slaps*

I have never seen someone carry a lap top in to a fast food place, If I did, its likey to be him

Who is 'They'? You act like you know the guy and who he works with, which you really don't.
lol,

its a phase of speech, *******

and you should win an award for originality
lol, You already beat neonpl to tha ass kisser of tha year.

Have your friends created a stupid 'clan' like some ascii-ized' ******* criminals?
No they are in it, =)

its –ezparated «riminalz, Since you call me a ******* tell me wha –ezparated means and wha Scorpz means.

shoot yourself, lame ass. Just because he has points doesn't mean you have to go off on him. *****.
ok I will shoot my self.............................................. .in the leg, I have points too you just dont wanna listen to tha truth, do you?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets recap wha happened,

I started a clan, I posted bouts tha clan, some ******* started some ****, every ass kisser came in to help him, But I am in tha wrong for stickin up for my self since no ones got tha balls to stick up wit me, 5 on 1 is not fair when tha 1 person only wanted to start a clan,

NTS

Lionel-Jonson
08-19-2001, 05:27 AM
Hey jackass, I think you spelled "desperate" wrong.
and is what is a "phase of speech"?

Torankusu
08-19-2001, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by Lionel-Jonson
Hey jackass, I think you spelled "desperate" wrong.
and is what is a "phase of speech"?

haha. :cool:

Scorpz
08-19-2001, 04:48 PM
Nope not tha language I spelled it in
Dezparado means Mainly
Scorpz means Owned

Funny how you looked over tha question, wasnt it?

Kaimetsu
08-19-2001, 06:40 PM
Have you ever watched children trying to act like adults? Like when on TV they show home videos and they're sitting around drinking tea and stuff, and it's apparently so funny? That's what you remind me of, Scorpz. Why use the "tha" stuff and go around saying "yo, I'm on the streets yo" when you're really not that person? When you're just following a trend? Why not invent your own style rather than just copying someone else?

Scorpz
08-19-2001, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Have you ever watched children trying to act like adults? Like when on TV they show home videos and they're sitting around drinking tea and stuff, and it's apparently so funny? That's what you remind me of, Scorpz. Why use the "tha" stuff and go around saying "yo, I'm on the streets yo" when you're really not that person? When you're just following a trend? Why not invent your own style rather than just copying someone else?

Have you ever watched children trying to act like adults?

They are fighting like lil kids, And started this as lil kids, When will you learn all I did was start a clan and got told I was a fool for makin one.
And you all think just cuz I have a small post count tha it gives you the right to push me around and act like I am ****.

when on TV they show home videos and they're sitting around drinking tea and stuff, and it's apparently so funny? That's what you remind me of
Have you ever seen a homo on tv, tha wha you remind me of

Why use the "tha" stuff and go around saying "yo, I'm on the streets yo" when you're really not that person?

Archeon
YO I GOTZ NO LIFE BECAUSE I AM VACATION IN CHINA BUT I DONT SPEAK MUCH CHINESE

Looks like some1 is a fake, and why did cha pick me out of him when he said yo, just cuz I speek like this and type like this is no need for a fight, thas just dumb, like if I see you spell sumthing wrong I am gonna highlight it and put it on every site and board I can see, cuz tha wha your tryin to do, then you say I am not really tha type of person, lol, do you know me, I can be tha type of person when I was rasied from tha background, but I dont run away shoutin tha I am G,

When you're just following a trend

nope been in all day and night, 4 life, pplz like eminem are tha fake G's, you seem to still think I am dumb I bet you would lose a battle wit me.

Why not invent your own style rather than just copying someone else?

tha lost me, when its my style,

Kaimetsu
08-19-2001, 11:59 PM
They are fighting like lil kids, And started this as lil kids, When will you learn all I did was start a clan and got told I was a fool for makin one.

Hmm... I suppose it's true that they started it, but I wasn't involved then and I'm not trying to justify them so I won't comment.

And you all think just cuz I have a small post count tha it gives you the right to push me around and act like I am ****.

They say this because you speak in a highly comical manner and have illusions of grandeur. Anybody who goes around online saying they are some kind of gangster is usually deemed an idiot, and idiots are usually attacked.

That was very immature. Why not at least use an insult that is in some way relevent?

Archeon
YO I GOTZ NO LIFE BECAUSE I AM VACATION IN CHINA BUT I DONT SPEAK MUCH CHINESE

Looks like some1 is a fake, and why did cha pick me out of him when he said yo

He said it in a comical fashion. Irony.

just cuz I speek like this and type like this is no need for a fight, thas just dumb, like if I see you spell sumthing wrong I am gonna highlight it and put it on every site and board I can see, cuz tha wha your tryin to do,

I only criticise it because of what I shall type below.

then you say I am not really tha type of person, lol, do you know me, I can be tha type of person when I was rasied from tha background, but I dont run away shoutin tha I am G,

It is regularly thought that gangsters are cool. Especially by young people. They go around talking like all the gangsters on TV because they think it makes them a gangster. I've seen it, dude. We have a guy on TV called Ali G in England and he imitates that same style of speaking in an attempt to ridicule it. But guess what? Nobody sees the joke. They think he's really cool and go around speaking like him. Nobody talked like he did before he came along, but then everybody had to follow the trend.

I don't think you were brought up in the 'hood'. I think you're a perfectly normalish kid in front of a computer trying to give the impression that you're a gangster. But heck, even if you did speak like a gangster supposedly does, then you wouldn't type like that. Do you write stuff the same way on paper? You'd be stupid to. In real life people can get some headroom because words sound the same and our brains can decipher them pretty easily. But when reading it, stuff like "tha" and whatever just slows normal people down. They have to stop at these unfamiliar words and sometimes reread them. In other words, writing in bad English is bad. And anybody who really talked like you talk, for the reason that they are actually 'gangsters' would realise this. They wouldn't type badly just to look cool.

nope been in all day and night, 4 life, pplz like eminem are tha fake G's, you seem to still think I am dumb I bet you would lose a battle wit me.

What kind of battle? I hope you don't mean a mental one, because you really wouldn't.

tha lost me, when its my style,

It was there before you were. Even if you're telling the truth and you ARE a gangster kid then you're talking just like everybody around you, and copying their styles.

But I don't know many gangsters who play computer games over the internet that are aimed at kids. I don't think there are many gangsters who even know what the internet is.

Scorpz
08-20-2001, 12:52 AM
Battlez, Free Sytle

its a rap tha you make along as say, half tha time you dont know wha ya sayin just as long as it ryhemin, It aint got anythin to do wit fightin tha be sad over a message board.

sorry bout tha it was immature,

I don't think you were brought up in the 'hood

you can think wha you think, I understand, I see tha there are so many fake ass pplz runnin around tha its hard to tell tha real ones tha been through tha ruff times, But as timez move on and pplz start to talk normal cuz its sytle, I will still talk like this cuz itz tha way I have been most of my life and I dont thinkz its gonna end yet.

write stuff the same way on paper?

at school I try not to, but sometimes it just happends, like you know when you have a miskate and didnt know bout it so you leave it wit out warnin.

ut I don't know many gangsters who play computer games over the internet that are aimed at kids. I don't think there are many gangsters who even know what the internet is.

you got to keep up wit tha times man, =)

Kaimetsu
08-20-2001, 01:29 AM
battlez, free sytle.

You mean a physical fight?

who ever said tha is wrong and they are just tryin to be in it. I do not act G, this is how I talk and type, I do free sytle,

Hey, you twisted my words. I don't think that image is cool, but lots of people do. Do you agree with me that 99% of people who go around the net talking as you do are just wannabes? Then you can understand if people like us would think that you are too. If I'm wrong about it then I apologise, but the probability is still there.

Torankusu
08-20-2001, 02:11 AM
yo mistar mainly owned leet gangstar tha guy, give up.

Scorpz
08-20-2001, 03:28 AM
Do you agree with me that 99% of people who go around the net talking as you do are just wannabes?

There are some pplz tha are real g's on tha net then other fakes take there place and start to cuss tha hell out of them when they are right, I had a friend called skull and he was G then pplz started to cuss him out alot cuss he was G then he made a post of a pic of his self, and yea he was a real G, then pplz shut up, I can see why you all think I am fake cuz theres so many pplz tha act, take a look at Torankusu

mister wigger

btw - theres no dezparado in my name =)

Torankusu
08-21-2001, 07:11 AM
Do you agree with me that 99% of people who go around the net talking as you do are just wannabes?

There are some pplz tha are real g's on tha net then other fakes take there place and start to cuss tha hell out of them when they are right, I had a friend called skull and he was G then pplz started to cuss him out alot cuss he was G then he made a post of a pic of his self, and yea he was a real G, then pplz shut up, I can see why you all think I am fake cuz theres so many pplz tha act, take a look at Torankusu

mister wigger

btw - theres no dezparado in my name =) ono. excuse me if sarcasmically pretending to talk like you makes me a 'wigger'..

Kaimetsu
08-21-2001, 11:44 AM
Battlez, Free Sytle

its a rap tha you make along as say, half tha time you dont know wha ya sayin just as long as it ryhemin, It aint got anythin to do wit fightin tha be sad over a message board.

You mean you'd beat me in a rapping competition? Uh, okay. But I hate rapping so what does that prove?

sorry bout tha it was immature,

But mature to apologise.

you can think wha you think, I understand, I see tha there are so many fake ass pplz runnin around tha its hard to tell tha real ones tha been through tha ruff times, But as timez move on and pplz start to talk normal cuz its sytle, I will still talk like this cuz itz tha way I have been most of my life and I dont thinkz its gonna end yet.

If that's true then fair enough. I don't like the style but if someone sticks to it rather than following trends then I can have at least some respect for them.

at school I try not to, but sometimes it just happends, like you know when you have a miskate and didnt know bout it so you leave it wit out warnin.

Hmm. So aren't you bothered that people might find your text hard to read? Or aren't you bothered that most people will immediately think you're a faker?

you got to keep up wit tha times man, =)

Heh, somehow I just can't imagine it. Gangster culture seems all about intimidating people. Does such a thing really work over the net? "Yo, you better get yo white a** outta my chatroom!" just doesn't pack much of a punch...

Scorpz
08-21-2001, 05:41 PM
Hmm. So aren't you bothered that people might find your text hard to read?
If they find it hard to read then they find it hard to read, ones tellin them to read wha I say,

Or aren't you bothered that most people will immediately think you're a faker?
By now I know most pplz think I am faker cuz theres no way to prove if your a G, I can only type how I talk,

Heh, somehow I just can't imagine it. Gangster culture seems all about intimidating people. Does such a thing really work over the net? "Yo, you better get yo white a** outta my chatroom!" just doesn't pack much of a punch...
I have a lil crappy pc tha cost $50 and I knew pplz tha would give me tha net, I get called lagge cuz they cannot hit me wit this pc,

Yo, you better get yo white a** outta my chatroom
never been in a chat room before

konidias
08-21-2001, 08:28 PM
Scorpz or whomever.. get some grammar classes my friend.. your excuse of "it's style" doesn't work pal.. Mispelling words and using slang in text is idiotic, and more importantly, there is no point other than to make what you are trying to say hard to read. How the hell are we supposed to know what you're talking about when we can't read half of the things you say?

I'm not taking time out of my day to piece together your crap slang-style language.
Look I'm scorpz:

"hi u r stopid adn u ar a morn an u pplz ned 2 leve me alon cuz thsi iz just my stlye u kno wha im sayng?"

And you dare call other people stupid? Your middle name must be "contradictmyself"

Kaimetsu
08-21-2001, 08:34 PM
If they find it hard to read then they find it hard to read, ones tellin them to read wha I say,

But why bother saying anything if you don't care if people read it?

By now I know most pplz think I am faker cuz theres no way to prove if your a G, I can only type how I talk,

Another thing. You're setting up this guild for other Gs, it seems. Aren't you worried that so many of them are fakers?

never been in a chat room before

I was just commenting that gangsta culture seems based on territories, but the only kinds of territories one can have on the internet are things like chatrooms. A direct translation of the culture would be ridiculous online, which leads me to say that there's really no such thing as an internet gangster. Just gangsters who use the internet.

Scorpz
08-21-2001, 10:04 PM
But why bother saying anything if you don't care if people read it?
for tha pplz tha do read it, tha only thing thas stops pplz readin is when they make sumthing bout 2 pages long, pplz will read wha I say, just cuz I spell wrong aint gonna stop them,

Another thing. You're setting up this guild for other Gs, it seems. Aren't you worried that so many of them are fakers?
I stopped tha clan, thankz pplz =), and I will give back at you,

Iwas just commenting that gangsta culture seems based on territories
think again cuz it aint like tha, tha just tha side pplz like to see cuz "they" thinkz its cool

Scorpz
08-21-2001, 10:09 PM
hi u r stopid adn u ar a morn an u pplz ned 2 leve me alon cuz thsi iz just my stlye u kno wha im sayng?"

Theres sumone else who talk by sayin i r dumb or sumthing but did cha have ago at him, letme guess no, tha could be cuz you got your head stuck up his ass, and aint forcein you to read wha I say and you know tha, if you dont like it, dont read it,

And you dare call other people stupid

tha made me laugh cuz I dont call anyone stupid,

Kaimetsu
08-21-2001, 10:26 PM
think again cuz it aint like tha, tha just tha side pplz like to see cuz "they" thinkz its cool

So what is it about? The popular image is that of people hanging around in gangs (hence the name "gangster") and defending their hangout place. Is there more to it than this?

Scorpz
08-21-2001, 10:54 PM
Is there more to it than this?

First I cannot belive tha you all think Gs are like tha, beatin pplz up you dont do cuz its fun, you do it cuz its revenge, and tha crew is just to stop you gettin beatin up tha bigger tha crew, tha safer you are, bit like this board, you were all on to me and I was out numbered, if tha was in real life, I would have had my ass kicked, then you would have been more powerful,

crew = just lookin out for each other

And, you have fun, like battlez on tha conner of ya street, and havin BQs, goin around your home and look how lucky you are cuz you have one, goin around city wit your dawgs, stuff like tha you do look after ya mom and dad, easy for me I only goto look after mom, We all walk tha path we have chosen mine is just different

Kaimetsu
08-21-2001, 11:03 PM
Is there more to it than this?

First I cannot belive tha you all think Gs are like tha, beatin pplz up you dont do cuz its fun, you do it cuz its revenge, and tha crew is just to stop you gettin beatin up

Well, I live in England where we don't really have gangsters (we have trendies, which are worse :() so my expertise is bound to be limited. But you talk about revenge, so there must be violence involved? There are people getting killed and stuff, and some are innocent people?

Scorpz
08-21-2001, 11:08 PM
There are people getting killed and stuff, and some are innocent people?

Death can happen you try just to make tha pass out, if they die, you think of it as another lost soulja, but if your dawgz die then it gets nasty, But i aint see anyone die on my crew...yet, trendies is tha someone fittin in?

Kaimetsu
08-21-2001, 11:19 PM
Death can happen you try just to make tha pass out, if they die, you think of it as another lost soulja, but if your dawgz die then it gets nasty, But i aint see anyone die on my crew...yet, trendies is tha someone fittin in?

Then... I hate the gangster culture. People getting killed? That's just stupid.

Trendies are like the stupidest people on the planet. They walk around in their trendy clothes listening to their trendy music and thinking they're oh so cool. They're just stupid kids in reality, though.

Scorpz
08-21-2001, 11:30 PM
pplz gettin killed is dumb, we all come from tha same place but then pplz kill cuz they are not from tha same place? you get me?

Kaimetsu
08-22-2001, 01:15 AM
pplz gettin killed is dumb, we all come from tha same place but then pplz kill cuz they are not from tha same place? you get me?

I think I agree.

Archeon
08-26-2001, 04:55 PM
yeah, i had to go to another province, and there was no existing computer/internet connection in the places i stayed in...

so just to touch on all key points, my cousin has her own computer, and her own connection.

i wanted to go to china, even though my mom told me they had no computer/connection, but i didnt care

but anyway, the very possibility of that was covered by the good people of this forum

Winner: Me + Everyone Else (not including Scorpz)
Loser: Skorpz