PDA

View Full Version : Dark Lotus....

Nastazio
08-15-2001, 01:32 AM
Bhala or the asst guild admin was talking about deleting copyrighted guilds, well while i was in chicago, i took a trip to the Virgin Mega-store where i picked up the Staind CD haha but back to the subject, i was lookin through the I section then saw ICP, and under it, it said Dark Lotus, find them in the L section, so i went there and picked up a DARK LOTUS CD, it is an actuall group, it IS INDEED copyrighted it said so on the back Dark Lotus (lil c thingy with the circle) 1998, so therefore we shall say buh-bye to Dark Lotus

08-15-2001, 01:33 AM
can we delete this tread, please...

Nastazio
08-15-2001, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by thotijn2
can we delete this tread, please...

and why would we do that bubba

SkooL
08-15-2001, 01:35 AM
Guild Life...

08-15-2001, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio

and why would we do that bubba

well babbu, its a guild forum tread..NOT main forum..

Nastazio
08-15-2001, 01:37 AM

well babbu, its a guild forum tread..NOT main forum..

yeah but not many people read guild forums

Metal-Slug
08-15-2001, 01:38 AM
if you were stupid like me you would see that this guy doesnt care about threads.

Nastazio
08-15-2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Metal-Slug
if you were stupid like me you would see that this guy doesnt care about threads.

yup

Torankusu
08-15-2001, 01:44 AM

well babbu, its a guild forum tread..NOT main forum.. DOES NOT MEAN IT SHOULD BE DELETED. HE'S PROVING AN ACTUAL POINT, BUT THIS DOES NEED TO BE MOVED TO GUILD LIFE.

Gameo
08-15-2001, 01:44 AM
stop making dumb threads

TheFox1
08-15-2001, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
Bhala or the asst guild admin was talking about deleting copyrighted guilds, well while i was in chicago, i took a trip to the Virgin Mega-store where i picked up the Staind CD haha but back to the subject, i was lookin through the I section then saw ICP, and under it, it said Dark Lotus, find them in the L section, so i went there and picked up a DARK LOTUS CD, it is an actuall group, it IS INDEED copyrighted it said so on the back Dark Lotus (lil c thingy with the circle) 1998, so therefore we shall say buh-bye to Dark Lotus

How long did it take you to figure out that Dark Lotus was a band?

Nastazio
08-15-2001, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by TheFox1

How long did it take you to figure out that Dark Lotus was a band?

i am sorry jack in the box i don't listin to your little JUGGALOZ crap

Lyndzey8000
08-15-2001, 02:34 AM
A lot of things are copyright. I have seen Samurai on a lot of things, doesn't matter.

feivel
08-15-2001, 02:41 AM
Something like that doesnt matter becuase those are common words, I mean alot of games have the word Game in the title and the game is copyrighted so that doesnt mean no one else can use that word. As long as you are not using te name Dark Lotus for money in the case of reffering to the actualy band etc its ok,
but it would be wrong if you took the name Dark Lotus and made like Dark Lotus dolls and said "well those are common words and these are just dolls." that would be illegal cus you would be making and selling unlicensed Dark Lotus merchandise