PDA

View Full Version : War Games

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-12-2001, 11:31 PM
Inspired by the NPC server on new main being down for almost a day now, I think it would be great is "War Games" would become an actual event. This game shouldn't be played all the time, but very rarely as it requires a lot of organization and work.

If you don't know what War Games is, it was a game created by King Thief Ratt of the Pirate Theives (yes I'm not going to take credit for his game). People divide up into teams and go around all of the Graal map trying to conquer lands and structures. The way we could make it work is if when we play the game there would be "flag points" in certain areas of 2K1, and just like Kingdom games we would go around having to capture all the points and win

The reason we should play it very rarely is because you need a lot of people to play and you need a specific time when all of Graal 2001 can turn into a major PK zone. The prize should be around 500 g's divided among the winning team and I think this would really help so there would be no "mergers" of teams that sometimes happen during War Games. The lesser amount of people you win with, the more you get

Lionel-Jonson
08-12-2001, 11:51 PM
ASMOSAR

JinZero
08-19-2001, 04:09 AM
i suggested something like that a couple months ago, like u have a flag and u can control other kingdoms castles and stuff.

Lionel-Jonson
08-19-2001, 04:31 AM
My name is Neo.