PDA

View Full Version : Rc

Yakuna2001
08-11-2001, 08:10 PM
please put an ignore feature in the next rc, to stop people annoying you :) also, a few other tweaks could be made to rc, like it tells you where people got hearts but it doesnt say where they got swords, so that would help and shield etc.... stop some hacking i think. and perhaps a ban account from certain playerworlds for level 4 rcs would be useful ( i think p2p worlds have this but not free ones. ) ill think of more in the minute and post them here :)

Komieko
08-12-2001, 05:10 AM
There shouldn't be an ignore button on RC.It's your job to help people..if they are harrassing you threaten to ban them or something.

BocoC
08-12-2001, 05:29 AM
I personally think that RC and All of Graal should have a HORIZONTAL SCROLL BAR! I hate it when you create long flag names. When you open the player's account, it puts line breaks in if the flag is longer than the text box allows. Same for weapons X_X This also happens on NC, which is really annoying. But the good thing with NC is that you can maximize the window!

Yakuna2001
08-12-2001, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Komieko
There shouldn't be an ignore button on RC.It's your job to help people..if they are harrassing you threaten to ban them or something.
threatening doesnt always work, and i dont want to have to ban someone just because they keep pming me stupid things. ignore button would be useful

General
08-13-2001, 02:04 AM
Mister RC can i have your door script?

LOL , try that on EL or Delteria or something

grim_squeaker_x
08-13-2001, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by BocoC
I personally think that RC and All of Graal should have a HORIZONTAL SCROLL BAR! I hate it when you create long flag names. When you open the player's account, it puts line breaks in if the flag is longer than the text box allows. Same for weapons X_X This also happens on NC, which is really annoying. But the good thing with NC is that you can maximize the window! I believe that the latest version of NC (http://www.graal2001.com/graaldownloadstuff/nc.zip) doesn't do that anymore.

Knightoffrost
08-16-2001, 09:00 PM
Yes those are good ideas for RCs I'd say. A mass level update option would be nice to. Unless of course you can do that with level4 RC but it with level3 rc would be nice.Because I remember at one point people generated putnpc Npcs for themselves with piehaxor and all you'd see all over the pw's were a bunch of gifs that were set down.