PDA

View Full Version : Moogles..

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:24 AM
own you. But seriously, why do people hate us Moogle Government people? Just because Moogle Government sounds stupid (i like the moogle part but not the government :( ) doesn't give you a valid reason to hate us.. so why? :/

~moogle for life~

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 09:28 AM
Because Tupper is openly arrogant and stupid

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Iracious
own you. But seriously, why do people hate us Moogle Government people? Just because Moogle Government sounds stupid (i like the moogle part but not the government :( ) doesn't give you a valid reason to hate us.. so why? :/

~moogle for life~

cause moogles are stolen directly from the Final Fantasy (+other Square games) therefore they are unoriginal

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:34 AM
But wasn't Graal originally stolen from Zelda? You see, original things can come from unoriginal things.

manton
08-11-2001, 09:36 AM
But wasn't Graal originally stolen from Zelda? You see, original things can come from unoriginal things.

Then just change the name of Moogle government.

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:36 AM

BUT IS THAT RELEVANT TO MOOGLES NO!!!!!!!!!

Zelda is basically a game type (people call **** Zelda-like)

Moogles are a race of fictional creatures and doesnt need to be copied directly

Cloud_X
08-11-2001, 09:37 AM
It isnt rpish name at all.
whats next a kingdom called Pokemon Masters?

08-11-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

Or maybe...um...The Galactic Empire! HAW HAW HAW. :(

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Cloud_X

**** you, you stole my idea!!!!!!

iSplash
08-11-2001, 09:40 AM
Because 'Moogle' was stolen from secret of mana. Those little bear creatures that live in the mountain, where you have to walk the seasons from like spring to winter, and back again.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 09:41 AM
SUPER SAIJIN JIM'S ULTIMATE DBZ CONFEDERATION OF GOKU'S MASTERS

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:41 AM
no, moogles are not a kingdom, we are a guild and never will be a kingdom.

manton
08-11-2001, 09:43 AM
no, moogles are not a kingdom, we are a guild and never will be a kingdom.

Then why was Tupper always talking about a castle for it?

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by iSplash
Because 'Moogle' was stolen from secret of mana. Those little bear creatures that live in the mountain, where you have to walk the seasons from like spring to winter, and back again.

actually FF2, but ignorance = +respects

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:44 AM
Tupper and my ideas are not one. We should not be a kingdom, even though he tries so hard for us to be a kingdom. I think that we should get a guildhouse though, as we are becoming a large 2001 only guild..

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:46 AM
Tupper and my ideas are not one. We should not be a kingdom, even though he tries so hard for us to be a kingdom. I think that we should get a guildhouse though, as we are becoming a large 2001 only guild..

thats why we hate the wannabe kingdom, not you in particular..but we do hate you...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 09:48 AM
Stefan said no guildhouses are allowed, and I understand because I can see where it's going. If you guys can get one then why not the 500 other guilds that play on 2K1?

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Stefan said no guildhouses are allowed, and I understand because I can see where it's going. If you guys can get one then why not the 500 other guilds that play on 2K1?

so, if 6 players can own a player house AND a bomy, then why cant the rest of us?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Archeon

so, if 6 players can own a player house AND a bomy, then why cant the rest of us?
Because it costs cash monies to get those things. I have no problem if they wasted like a few thousand gralats to buy some land on 2K1 to get a guildhouse, I think that would be cool

TrueHeaT
08-11-2001, 09:51 AM

~moogle for life~

what the **** iracious?!
i thought you were a karakaze
guess you're an idiot instead =\

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

what the **** iracious?!
i thought you were a karakaze
guess you're an idiot instead =\
He is also a Kalaron and a Dustari :(
Sounds like someone is playing the field a little bit

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:53 AM

Because it costs cash monies to get those things. I have no problem if they wasted like a few thousand gralats to buy some land on 2K1 to get a guildhouse, I think that would be cool

ok, but since most of the money is amongst the staff (besides icepick), then why can 12 people be rotated staff and the rest of us cant????????/

this is not communism...jeez.

TrueHeaT
08-11-2001, 09:54 AM
the police chief is in moogle government... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?!

Iracious
I'm not karakaze

CrazedMerlin
oh man how stupid

TrueHeaT
08-11-2001, 09:55 AM
I'm not karakaze

cool thanks for at least telling me you quit ******* =\

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:55 AM
I had sisok remove me a while back, and I'm not dustari either, Dustari are allied to Kalaron so I have a tag, I also have tag adding priveleges to Dustari :)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 09:56 AM

ok, but since most of the money is amongst the staff (besides icepick), then why can 12 people be rotated staff and the rest of us cant????????/

this is not communism...jeez.
I don't really understand what your saying, but imagine if word got out that Stefan let a guild have a guildhouse on new main. Then every other single guild will be like "Gee, I want one too because they got one" so they will all bug Stefan and send in levels and ask why they aren't allowed to have one either

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:57 AM
I had sisok remove me a while back, and I'm not dustari either, Dustari are allied to Kalaron so I have a tag, I also have tag adding priveleges to Dustari :)
THAT REALLY CLEARS IT UP

SO YOU ARE BUT YOU ARENT!!

OK I WILL GO SPREAD DA WERD

TrueHeaT
08-11-2001, 09:57 AM
iracious fell out of the stupid tree recently i guess

AND HE HIT ALL TEH BRANCHES ON TEH WAY DOWN< LOL ROFl

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:58 AM

I don't really understand what your saying, but imagine if word got out that Stefan let a guild have a guildhouse on new main. Then every other single guild will be like "Gee, I want one too because they got one" so they will all bug Stefan and send in levels and ask why they aren't allowed to have one either

as long as they pay gralat for it, they can have a freakin guild house for all i care...

actually, as long as they have a 2001 account/paid for 2001, they can have a player house and a guild house for each person and 6 bomies

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:58 AM
I did? :( darn, i didn't relize because i missed the cluebus too

Iracious
08-11-2001, 09:59 AM
Hmn, yes, we should buy a guildhouse.. that would be good, and with all our members.. theres gotta be a really rich one in there somewhere. :)

TrueHeaT
08-11-2001, 10:00 AM
argh... so ****ing stupid
what is moogle government ABOUT anyway?!?!
the name doesn't describe them
they just call themselves a roleplaying guild
what the hell does that mean
they don't roleplay
their name is stolen
their name makes no sense considering moogles are squaresoft's and there are none in grlaal

Archeon
08-11-2001, 10:02 AM
argh... so ****ing stupid
what is moogle government ABOUT anyway?!?!
the name doesn't describe them
they just call themselves a roleplaying guild
what the hell does that mean
they don't roleplay
their name is stolen
their name makes no sense considering moogles are squaresoft's and there are none in grlaal

KUPOPOPOPOPOP

translations:
hey **** you, i look just like a moogle in real life, and also in graal, so if i want to act like a moogle i will.....................................

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 10:02 AM

as long as they pay gralat for it, they can have a freakin guild house for all i care...

actually, as long as they have a 2001 account/paid for 2001, they can have a player house and a guild house for each person and 6 bomies
Yes, I like the idea of buying land provided it's for a good cause. No stupid land buying just for the sake of buying it...

Which also makes me wonder.. maybe it should be "by the level" because someone could make a cave entrance and get it for cheap, opposed to a huge castle like the Celts had. However, if you payed by the level you would have to pay for each level your guildhouse has on the server

TrueHeaT
08-11-2001, 10:03 AM

KUPOPOPOPOPOP

translations:
hey **** you, i look just like a moogle in real life, and also in graal, so if i want to act like a moogle i will.....................................

KUPOPO

translation: :(

Archeon
08-11-2001, 10:07 AM

KUPOPO

translation: :(
KUPOOP

translation: read my ****ing PM now *****! also, whens a good time for wild moogle sex?

oh and Aftershock, yes i think kingdoms are just an excuse for a free guild house

Iracious
08-11-2001, 10:08 AM
we're not a roleplaying guild.. :/

Quistor
08-11-2001, 10:12 AM
suck mah ballz, kupo!

Jerom
08-11-2001, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by iSplash
Wrong. Moogle is actually a fictional creature like a gargoyle, or a unicorn. Squaresoft just used em in alot of thier games. Sheesh people who cares about this crap anyway?

Quistor
08-11-2001, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Jerom

Wrong. Moogle is actually a fictional creature like a gargoyle, or a unicorn. Squaresoft just used em in alot of thier games. Sheesh people who cares about this crap anyway?
iSplash is just an example of someone who just played a cool new game (SOM) and was like "OMG IF I LIEK GO AND REPORT STEFAN FOR STEELING SOM IDEAZ THEN EVERY1 WILL LIEK ME!!!!1"
But he was wrong.

Iracious
08-11-2001, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Jerom
Moogle is actually a fictional creature like a gargoyle, or a unicorn.

Really!? That explains why SquareSoft hasn't copyrighted them!

Torankusu
08-11-2001, 11:00 AM
Because

-They want to be a Kingdom with princesses, etc and a 'GOVERNMENT'
-They are full of retards
-Almost every member is a bomy with 100 AP, and if not 100 ap or a bomy, they're a newbie, etc..
-They make me sad.

Brad0629
08-11-2001, 11:03 AM
moogles make me mad

Iracious
08-11-2001, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
-They want to be a Kingdom with princesses, etc and a 'GOVERNMENT'

yes, we should get rid of all the classes because we aren't a kingdom nor will I let us become one. we should also change the name to just Moogles or something :/

-They are full of retards

no.. :/ my cousin is retarded. poor guy, hes 18 and barely knows english, so i'm pretty sure most of the members arent retarded..

-Almost every member is a bomy with 100 AP, and if not 100 ap or a bomy, they're a newbie, etc..

Not almost every member :/

-They make me sad.

:(

All in all, we should remove the classes and replace them with more.. correct classes.. Moogles are cute little white fuzzy creatures, not warriors / knights / HUMANS, and change the name to Moogles :(

Brad0629
08-11-2001, 11:15 AM
:(

Me no like moogles even if they change name

LilNiglet
08-11-2001, 11:22 AM
*blink*
OKAY this thread grew....

Okay, this is gonna be a long post.

Right now I am really pissed cause one of our best members turned out to be a spy for the stupid Outlaws, and also my tag is not working. So here goes.

I am tired of what you think. I am not going to do what you say, like DELTE IT or U R STOOPID JMP OF A CLIF AND SHOT URSELF. Honestly, i dont give a **** what you think. This guild or whatever is STAYING, and there is absolutly NOTHING you can do about it. So stop wasting your oh-so-preicous time on trying to kill us out, because that is impossible. We may not be the perfect guild, we may not ever become a kingdom, but after all I have done, I'm not just gonna GIVE up... these people are my friends. I would never walk away from them. Even if my account is messed up beyond repair, if it is blown into smitherreens... i will find a way to get back on Graal and continue. The Moogles will NEVER die. We are here to stay, so GET USED TO IT

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-11-2001, 10:01 PM
:eek: :eek:

Evolve
08-11-2001, 10:48 PM
(people call **** Zelda-like)

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i'd also like to add;

j00' 4r3 50 ph33r4bl3 Tupper :(

Brad0629
08-11-2001, 11:55 PM
:D

please !._.!

08-12-2001, 12:28 AM

Twiz:Like you I hate you DIE

08-12-2001, 01:17 AM
looks like twizted account is banned again..haha:D

cyborg5
08-12-2001, 03:14 AM
I qauit moogle g because they were full of newbies, tupper won that one battle with dustari because I helped him strategize and fight, then I realized I was the only one fighting,
(this was a while ago tubber kicked me out because I got hi uber-freaked out and called galam ***man)