PDA

View Full Version : Graal2001 needs more stuff

Tin Man
08-11-2001, 12:12 AM
I dont know but Graal2001 has to little people (due to it not being free, which i think it should be). What Graal2001 really needs are some new NPC that are really Sweet and Ground Breaking, i know Bombys, hats, musical instruments, and the whole mining car thing are all of what i want be we need more. If it had lots of cool NPCWs it would attract more people wanting to try them.

In ways the thing that isnt drawing more people in is that 2001 is the same as Classic just without as many ganis, bomys, and hats.

SaiyanSaviour
08-11-2001, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Tin Man
I dont know but Graal2001 has to little people (due to it not being free, which i think it should be). What Graal2001 really needs are some new NPC that are really Sweet and Ground Breaking, i know Bombys, hats, musical instruments, and the whole mining car thing are all of what i want be we need more. If it had lots of cool NPCWs it would attract more people wanting to try them.

In ways the thing that isnt drawing more people in is that 2001 is the same as Classic just without as many ganis, bomys, and hats.

Your sig is cool. It's a Gundam!!!

Tin Man
08-11-2001, 02:46 AM
Yup all of them i made based on the ones from GW and the big one is the Escaflowne from Visions of Esaclfowne (another Anime) and yet i digress

Jerom
08-11-2001, 03:53 AM

By NPCWs, if you mean NPC weapons, then that would be a baaad thing toward people that wanna RP.
I'm sure you love people using fireball on you ever so much when the fireball is more powerfull than your basic mode of attacking...the sword.
If anything else, just add neat lil stuff that players can do. Like carrying each other around places. It's really the stupid and pointless stuff like that, which entertains people.

Tin Man
08-11-2001, 06:19 AM
Hey by stupid stuff adding to graal im working on GRAALIAN UNDIES.

Archeon
08-11-2001, 09:13 AM
EXCELLENT OBSERVATION SHERLOCK

Tin Man
08-11-2001, 08:07 PM
I dont get your post Archeon, Jerom was talking about stupid stuff that graal people like and entertain them, their for i said Graalian Undies which was ment to be stupid and is basicly a joke which will never get approved by any G2k1 staff.

GOOD JOB MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS.

konidias
08-12-2001, 05:40 AM
No we do not need tons of stupid npc's like almost all the other current servers.. with the skateboards and the dragon ball attacks and the frisbees and all the other crap thats just a waste of space and doesn't fit in at all.

Sorry graal2001 might be a playground but even IT has some limitations to the stuff that goes on it.

Archeon
08-12-2001, 07:40 AM
I dont get your post Archeon, Jerom was talking about stupid stuff that graal people like and entertain them, their for i said Graalian Undies which was ment to be stupid and is basicly a joke which will never get approved by any G2k1 staff.

GOOD JOB MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS.

i thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

SkooL
08-12-2001, 07:58 AM
(due to it not being free, which i think it should be)No, it should never be free. If it were, then a lot of newbies would be playing and flooding the mass messages and toalls with things like "Why aren't there any warp rings?!" "How come there are only 5 hearts?!" "How do I get a bomy?" "Will you be my girlfriend?"...
And people with fake guild tags, "{married to tootsie}" in their names...

G_yoshi
08-12-2001, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by SkooL
No, it should never be free. If it were, then a lot of newbies would be playing and flooding the mass messages and toalls with things like "Why aren't there any warp rings?!" "How come there are only 5 hearts?!" "How do I get a bomy?" "Will you be my girlfriend?"...
And people with fake guild tags, "{married to tootsie}" in their names...

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!!!!

*Hands you a cookie* :D

dragoonvenganc
08-12-2001, 09:18 AM
I do not think we need more useless stuff and it should not be free in no way and we do not need more weapons.. if anything move stuff to buy dont know what...

Falcor
08-12-2001, 02:43 PM
You got a Yoshie Cookie! HANG ON TO THAT BOY! DONT EAT IT!

BTW. I got taht on Game Boy.. Ahh. The days when Gameboy was 2 inc thick. 8 ince tall and 5 ince wide and took 4 batteries. Yes.. the good ol days when NES ran for like 100+ dollars.

SkooL
08-12-2001, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Falcor
You got a Yoshie Cookie! HANG ON TO THAT BOY! DONT EAT IT!I already ate it. :(!