PDA

View Full Version : 2.05 bug


Enigma_LAT4
08-10-2001, 07:46 PM
on the new version of 2.05 it wont allow a shared internet connection .. cuz i have 2 computers.. 1 is the host.. and i can use 2.05 on it.. but i cant use it on my other computer that is a client. And im using Winsock 5 to do it. But I just went and got the version 2.04, and it now works on my other comp. So there is a bug for ya.


Symbonia

BocoC
08-11-2001, 02:17 AM
And, did every window in Graal loose the capability for a horizontal scroll bar? (or has it never had a horizontal scroll bar). If it has never had a horizontal scroll bar, IT NEEDS ONE.

toad1413
08-12-2001, 06:06 PM
I play graal across a shared internet connection... because the host has Win2000 Pro on it and Graal doesn't work on that for some reason >.<

General
08-13-2001, 03:12 AM
toad, make your sig have transparencies (the pic of toad)

grim_squeaker_x
08-13-2001, 04:01 PM
And while we're busy with those anyway it might as well be said that all new levels I make always are completely black, instead of the usual last tile you double clicked on.

08-14-2001, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by toad1413
I play graal across a shared internet connection... because the host has Win2000 Pro on it and Graal doesn't work on that for some reason >.<

Win2000 Pro has no problems at all relating to Graal for me. Get updates at www.windowsupdate.com, and then try it.

Skatche
08-14-2001, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by grim_squeaker_x
And while we're busy with those anyway it might as well be said that all new levels I make always are completely black, instead of the usual last tile you double clicked on.

Easy to fix: you just right-click anywhere on your level. Right-click is like a fill tool now.

General
08-14-2001, 01:20 AM
but i dun wanna right click!

grim_squeaker_x
08-14-2001, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Skatche


Easy to fix: you just right-click anywhere on your level. Right-click is like a fill tool now. I know, but it's just rather annoying since I always used to use the all-grass level thing for making and testing NPC's.