PDA

View Full Version : RP improvments I think kingdoms need

cyborg5
08-10-2001, 03:55 AM
well, I was raiding dustari and found several things that could be removed, firstly, remove the bridge, secondly, I think we should make it so goldname's aren't allowed in kingdoms, like Zillard hitting me when I was out of arrows so iracious the lagger could atack me, oh, and stefan SERIOUSLY need's to take out this lag, and taking out dustari would be a good chioce too

Keyan
08-10-2001, 10:50 AM
Isnt talking in one long sentence fun i know its fun cause when you talk in one big sentence the person has to re-read your big sentence over again cause they couldnt understand it and dustari is a good rival kingdom so they dont have to go and this is coming from a samurai and oh yes i like cheese

SkooL
08-10-2001, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by cyborg5
taking out dustari would be a good chioce too You just want it down because you couldn't join....reason being you can't roleplay.

cyborg5
08-10-2001, 10:51 PM
lol, that's another thing I hate about the dusty, whenever someone says something bad about them they say your just mad because you couldn't RP so you couldn't join
AND
90% of dustari doesn't RP anyways so why would I want to join?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-10-2001, 11:08 PM
well, I was raiding dustari and found several things that could be removed, firstly, remove the bridge, secondly, I think we should make it so goldname's aren't allowed in kingdoms, like Zillard hitting me when I was out of arrows so iracious the lagger could atack me, oh, and stefan SERIOUSLY need's to take out this lag, and taking out dustari would be a good chioce too
Hey yeah good idea first of all let's just make you i charge of RP
ing for the whole world second of all why dopn't we make sure everything satisfies your needs and finally we should make a "cyborg is kewl" kingdom in honor of your great ideas to "improve" Graal kthxbai

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
08-10-2001, 11:10 PM
Oh yeah and how about we get rid of all the lag all we have to do is pay $500 more for a subscription so we can buy a super duper ultimate mega power server that will pretty much run every single PW in Graal and then some

NeoNPL
08-13-2001, 07:03 PM
1)Dustari cant RP. Well most of them. They hide behind a bridge. They are mostly 100ap.

2)Answer to lag = Broadband

3)You CANT RP

Archeon
08-13-2001, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by NeoNPL
1)Dustari cant RP. Well most of them. They hide behind a bridge. They are mostly 100ap.

3)You CANT RP

1) agreed

2)parents wont let him get it/wont pay/he doesnt have money to pay/if only it were so simple

3)doesnt really matter, he pays just as much as the Dustari people, he sohuld be able to access all of graal

Jerom
08-15-2001, 04:52 AM

3)You CANT RP
I have cable and some people still lag for me...
It's THIER lag which is making them skip.

08-15-2001, 07:48 AM

3)You CANT RP

1) You apparently know nothing of the current Dustari.

2) Yes, Broadband is the answer if EVERYONE were to have it.

3)...Hah.

Beatles413
08-15-2001, 01:05 PM
Kamuii is Right :mad:

08-15-2001, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Beatles413
Kamuii is Right :mad:

Am I ever wrong?

Birdbird_0
08-15-2001, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Am I ever wrong?
YESS... :( remember mr. Uberlinkiebunnehwunneh? the one that... *shutters* didnt... make it?

08-15-2001, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

YESS... :( remember mr. Uberlinkiebunnehwunneh? the one that... *shutters* didnt... make it?

Whatchu talkin 'bout, Willis?

cyborg5
08-16-2001, 04:09 AM
dustari seem to be all cowards that start flinging random insults and saying they are right and always right whenever someone questions them, AND, I only used dustari as an example! the same thing probably would've happend if I was raiding zormites!

Beatles413
08-16-2001, 04:51 AM
But why Dustari.. Its the Most Powerful Kingdom

cyborg5
08-17-2001, 01:27 AM
it is because they have a bridge so theother people can hide and stuff

freddyfox
08-17-2001, 01:30 AM
it is because they have a bridge so theother people can hide and stuff

WOW! No joke, einstein! If you would read ancient history, EVERY medieval kingdom usually had a drawbridge and wouldn't lower it for anyone except the residents of the castle.

cyborg5
08-17-2001, 05:11 AM
and since when do royal gaurds have guns that shoot nukes?

freddyfox
08-17-2001, 05:23 AM

We're in a mix of technology, okay?

Knightoffrost
08-17-2001, 06:14 AM

Dustari has a stupid NPC that consistantly fires nukes at you anyway -_- . Gold Names in castles are fine.

Archeon
08-17-2001, 12:47 PM
BURN THEM ALL!

Komieko_Mithica
08-22-2001, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Keyan
Isnt talking in one long sentence fun i know its fun cause when you talk in one big sentence the person has to re-read your big sentence over again cause they couldnt understand it and dustari is a good rival kingdom so they dont have to go and this is coming from a samurai and oh yes i like cheese

so very true

Komieko_Mithica
08-22-2001, 09:58 AM

and since when were there rats that could dance...*cough* vermain *cough*

T3CK
09-01-2001, 11:07 AM
In the actual Middle Ages, castle drawbridges were used regularly.

Kobain319
09-01-2001, 09:10 PM
Kamuii is right but yet your right too cuz they have nukes!?!? And I say Hes the one who like all our pretty songs and he likes to sing along any likes to shoot his gun but he knows not what means knows not what means and I say...Ahhhhhh:spam: :asleep: :grrr: :confused: :megaeek: :mad: :cool: :p :o

cyborg5
09-01-2001, 11:32 PM
yah, but. usually people could swim across the moat and get eaten by alligators or raw sewage, or they could puish rocks into the moat to make their own bridge...

:grrr:
:spam:
:grrr:
:spam: