PDA

View Full Version : Logging onto G2k1

DragonBladesX
08-07-2001, 08:22 PM
Well I recently got a p2p account since I love Graal and wanted to play on all servers instead of just the non-p2p one's. The problem is on some servers I can't even get on them cause when I try to, Graal freezes. I was wondering if anyone know's how to fix this. It's a waste of money for me since I can't get on G2k1. I try to get on it but when the server message pops up, its blank and it freezes Graal which than I have to hit ctrl-alt-delete to end it. If anyone knows the answer I'm begging you to please tell me. I've been trying to get on G2k1 for a while now. I've been on it before and it was the best but one day it just decided not to work. Stefan if you read this can you please reply back? If anyone wants to talk directly, I am always on the Unholy Nation server since I am staff there. Please reply with any answers you have. :-D

Lionel-Jonson
08-08-2001, 01:52 AM
:(

Knightoffrost
08-08-2001, 03:38 AM
Slow computer?

DragonBladesX
08-08-2001, 03:42 AM
No because one time I let it load for an hour and nothing happened. It's something with my account :(

08-08-2001, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by DragonBladesX
No because one time I let it load for an hour and nothing happened. It's something with my account :(

No, it's probably bad coding in the EXE. What version of Windows do you have?

DragonBladesX
08-08-2001, 07:15 AM
I have Windows 98.