PDA

View Full Version : Skateboards !?! For Warcaptain:


nyghtGT
08-07-2001, 12:51 PM
I would like to direct this message to Warcaptain even though he may not be on:
Warcaptain,
I would like to know if i could use your skateboard NPC's for my PW Project. I want them merely for amusement for players. I can acquire the script as long as i have your consent to use it. I do not want to start anyfights or anything so i am just asking. All graphix and scripting credit will be given to you as well as the creators of the graphix. So may i please use them.


- Nyght

Slaktmaster
08-07-2001, 02:09 PM
He didn't make them. I suggest you ask Shadow Knight.

08-07-2001, 06:44 PM
why not making your own....?
it isn't that hard...

ownerofbabylon
08-07-2001, 08:30 PM
He would but he has 11 post and you know what that means ;)

zell12
08-07-2001, 09:19 PM
N00b

TB3
08-07-2001, 11:02 PM
How bout you all kiss my ass ok. You all dont have an original ****ing bone in your body. The skateboards were made by me and then TOT , then every other damn server on the server list and it sickens me..... dont give me that bullshit about you cant copyright ideas and all that **** cause some of the servers didnt even change the graphix or ganis most used Falados's version of the skate board which i admit his even upset me at first but it is well crafted......

ownerofbabylon
08-07-2001, 11:17 PM
who the hell are you?

zokemon
08-07-2001, 11:48 PM
lol 11 posts i remembers those times...

RICEJERRRY4
08-08-2001, 04:33 AM
Man you dont know TB3 hes one of the best Scripters out thare he is as good as stefan!

DarkPyro_2001
08-08-2001, 04:35 AM
That's nice, Rice. Now you must fear me and wonder how I got an error with 2 of my levels clashing on the map.

RICEJERRRY4
08-08-2001, 04:39 AM
For i am Rice and i fear no one!

08-08-2001, 05:01 AM
Originally posted by RICEJERRRY4
Man you dont know TB3 hes one of the best Scripters out thare he is as good as stefan!

lol..he is good indeed, but i dont think he is just as good as stefan..

LiquidIce00
08-08-2001, 05:38 AM
TB3 is just original . hes cool but hes not nearly the best scripter.

mercbs64
08-08-2001, 07:23 AM
tb3 0wnz

DarkPyro_2001
08-08-2001, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by mercbs64
tb3 0wnz
True, true.

RICEJERRRY4
08-08-2001, 09:43 AM
cool

Torankusu
08-08-2001, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by zell12
hey i am an idiot

I don't get why people like the stupid Skateboards so much..


And TB3, Skateboards were out on Sidra/Evolution before the Faheria project was even heard of..

cheaterzx22
08-08-2001, 10:48 AM
Since I'm a skater i like the idea of skateboards. but they need tricks and ramps. We could make an entire tony hawk server... lol j/k.

General
08-08-2001, 11:25 AM
Sidra? Where have i heard that name before...

08-08-2001, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by TB3
How bout you all kiss my ass ok. You all dont have an original ****ing bone in your body. The skateboards were made by me and then TOT , then every other damn server on the server list and it sickens me..... dont give me that bullshit about you cant copyright ideas and all that **** cause some of the servers didnt even change the graphix or ganis most used Falados's version of the skate board which i admit his even upset me at first but it is well crafted......


Yes TB3 did originaly make it, Cause I was their when it got put online. But then Shadow Knight came and scripted a new better v of it, And then he gave it out to playerworlds. But then thoughs playerworlds started saying they made it and gave no credit to him. So now he dont give it out.

nyghtGT
08-08-2001, 06:40 PM
I AM NOT A newB. First of all instead of messing around in here all the time i actually play graal. And the message board is an ok thing but i am not all excited about it the way some of you are and the reason i was here was to ask him if i could use them thats it i can make the graphics and so on. And TB3, i know your a good scripter and if you would help me with the scripts i would appreciate it. and as for the rest of you at least i am trying to ask before i kill my project before its even finished !!!


- Nyght
Norin Website (http://www.norin.f2s.com)

nyghtGT
08-08-2001, 06:44 PM
I would also like to note out that i have heard and seen great things about the Delteira 2001 from Ice Picks brother and his LAT Chief and the main reason Delteria has been dull lately is because of their work ....

><just clearing that up><

- NYGHT

Slaktmaster
08-08-2001, 07:24 PM
Delteria p2p = 1 player online (npc server)

FF8Fan2000
08-11-2001, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster
Delteria p2p = 1 player online (npc server)

No, 0.

entravial
08-11-2001, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by FF8Fan2000


No, 0.

yeah even the npcserver thinks it sucks and leaves

Solareon
08-12-2001, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
I would also like to note out that i have heard and seen great things about the Delteira 2001 from Ice Picks brother and his LAT Chief and the main reason Delteria has been dull lately is because of their work ....

><just clearing that up><

- NYGHT

their work, bah lol that is a good one

General
08-13-2001, 01:59 AM
haha, NPCServer...

I am the NPCserver, most Stolen NPCs are controlled by me.

RICEJERRRY4
08-13-2001, 02:47 AM
I have the skatebord code and this one i made my self!
HAHAHA!
And it works 2 just like the one TB3 made and SK
the onley thang i did not make is the pngs & gifs

CrazedMerlin
08-14-2001, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by RICEJERRRY4
I have the skatebord code and this one i made my self!
HAHAHA!
And it works 2 just like the one TB3 made and SK
the onley thang i did not make is the pngs & gifs shut the hell up i know for a fact you can't script

nyghtGT
08-14-2001, 07:47 AM
the reason i asked Warcaptain if i could use the in the first place was because f the fact i dont script well. i mean i can do some complex thngs but some stuff i justr realysuck at. And i ddovr exagerate on Deltei 200's work but please i need help scripting em ... please help me


http://www.geocities.com/nyght2k1/nyghtdoll.gif

- VoOdOo NyGhT

RICEJERRRY4
08-14-2001, 08:40 AM
YOU DONT KNOW CRAP!
i have made one and you have not i keep my good scrpiting skills away because some loser wont ask me to make alot of $hit for him unlike you merlin you dont know how the shut the F#ck up!
And any ways half of the people on graal dont like you so go to hell!

Xaviar
08-14-2001, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by RICEJERRRY4
YOU DONT KNOW CRAP!
i have made one and you have not i keep my good scrpiting skills away because some loser wont ask me to make alot of $hit for him unlike you merlin you dont know how the shut the F#uk up!
And any ways half of the people on graal dont like you so go to hell!

f#uk? And how would you pronounce that?

RICEJERRRY4
08-14-2001, 08:53 AM
I was mad at merlin and i messd it up because i was typing so fast =D

Falcor
08-14-2001, 09:37 AM
Other then TB3's and My skateboard. the other ones are the same thing.

Edited onwall script w/ showimg

Thats why it works so crappy. Its not ment to detect anything less or more then .5 so it goes throughw alls and all of that good stuff.

Warcaptain
08-14-2001, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by nyghtGT
I would like to direct this message to Warcaptain even though he may not be on:
Warcaptain,
I would like to know if i could use your skateboard NPC's for my PW Project. I want them merely for amusement for players. I can acquire the script as long as i have your consent to use it. I do not want to start anyfights or anything so i am just asking. All graphix and scripting credit will be given to you as well as the creators of the graphix. So may i please use them.


- Nyght

No, I didnt make them, but shadow knight made it for Enigma only.

Sorry