PDA

View Full Version : p2p world?

jonny12
08-06-2001, 11:50 PM
How meany levels do you need to have in your p2p world?? what is the limit??? I am making a player world to get the server program. :)

p.s. why do my pics in my sig not work?

ownerofbabylon
08-06-2001, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by jonny12
How meany levels do you need to have in your p2p world?? what is the limit??? I am making a player world to get the server program. :)

I will be the first to say, what the F*CK are you talking about?

You have 20 post and you come on here asking stupid questions and expect an answer?

A p2p world is not judged differently than a free one. They have the same requirements. Second, there is no limit to levels. Third, what are you talking about to get the server program? This isnt a damn Trojan. If your talking about the NPC Server then call it that.

Anyways, if your just making a p2p world for the NPC Server then dont do it. It will turn out like Mithica or Frolic and you will be sitting there alone talking to the prized NPC Server.

Poogle
08-07-2001, 03:12 AM
You need 200 full levels if you want a normal one but if you are like tot and will be better then its uc and your sig dont work cuse you did something wrong

ownerofbabylon
08-07-2001, 04:42 AM
Heh, I see a little bonding going on here ;)

Komieko
08-07-2001, 04:45 AM
What an idiot.Anyway he said he's just making it for the server program aka Gserver.The idiot wants to host his own Graal server by himself which is't possible unless you can get the source and you're good at C++.

IceHawk
08-07-2001, 08:29 AM
Hahahahha jonny you stupid piece of ****.
YOU DON'T LINK FILES FROM YOUR HARDDRIVE

CrazedMerlin
08-07-2001, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by IceHawk
Hahahahha jonny you stupid piece of ****.
YOU DON'T LINK FILES FROM YOUR HARDDRIVE
icehawk on a misION

Slaktmaster
08-07-2001, 03:07 PM
jonny12 = uber retard

ZORG1986
08-13-2001, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by ownerofbabylon

I will be the first to say, what the F*CK are you talking about?

You have 20 post and you come on here asking stupid questions and expect an answer?

A p2p world is not judged differently than a free one. They have the same requirements. Second, there is no limit to levels. Third, what are you talking about to get the server program? This isnt a damn Trojan. If your talking about the NPC Server then call it that.

Anyways, if your just making a p2p world for the NPC Server then dont do it. It will turn out like Mithica or Frolic and you will be sitting there alone talking to the prized NPC Server.
Damn beat me to saying it

Jerom
08-13-2001, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jonny12

You need about 200 outside levels(I think). As for the levels...they need to be good quality. Not to mension you need good NPCs.
You just dont GET a NPC server program...you have to make good work to get one for your world.

slp
08-16-2001, 02:00 PM
stupid stupid.
Frolic is underconstruction you need to learn that mithica isnt theres a big diffrence.
mithica was better none p2p.
servers that are good p2p are the ones that start off p2p (Frolic,Fahara,tot).

and why do u tell that guy just because his posts are so low he souldnt get a answer looks like he did.