PDA

View Full Version : Iricia's Gone

Switch
08-09-2009, 08:16 PM
2nd bug. GO ME!

Iricia's gone from planet selection. No I didn't delete the image from my folder. My guess is that terrorist-baby took it, let's go throw a fluffy kitten! SN knows, and that's all that matters. yaherd SN?

Jcs1919
08-09-2009, 08:43 PM
2nd bug. GO ME!

Iricia's gone from planet selection. No I didn't delete the image from my folder. My guess is that terrorist-baby took it, let's go throw a fluffy kitten! SN knows, and that's all that matters. yaherd SN?

OMFG 13 players in space

Crow
08-09-2009, 09:17 PM
2nd bug. GO ME!

Happened to me before, should reappear when reconnecting/restarting.

seanthien
08-10-2009, 12:00 AM
2nd bug. GO ME!

It happens every once in a while, not sure why, but I don't think it's even worth talking about. It's one of those things that you'll notice and be like "What the..", but it'll go away once you choose a planet.

BigBear3
08-10-2009, 12:09 AM
It happens every once in a while, not sure why, but I don't think it's even worth talking about. It's one of those things that you'll notice and be like "What the..", but it'll go away once you choose a planet.

Sean's 1000th post. :fro:

Switch just wants attention. Also happens to me all the time.

Switch
08-10-2009, 01:21 AM
It didn't when I chose to go to bunker by accident...

papajchris
08-10-2009, 01:31 AM
It didn't when I chose to go to bunker by accident...

rumor has it that sometimes the planets go in camoflauge if they dont want certain people on the server. I think it's trying to tel u something :p

Liberated
08-10-2009, 09:51 AM
2nd bug. GO ME!

Well i sure am glad you're the one getting all the bugs and not me.

RevolutionJS
08-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Lol

What an awsome sig do I have!

pooper200000
08-10-2009, 10:56 PM
What occurs right before you have this problem?

Switch
08-10-2009, 11:08 PM

I log in.

seanthien
08-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Sean's 1000th post. :fro:

Switch just wants attention. Also happens to me all the time.
I just noticed. <3 Thanks for telling me ;o.

Hardly a problem seeing as the name of the planet is under the lost image. I don't think you should actually bother with such a petty issue. It doesn't affect gameplay, people aren't going to complain because every once in a while they don't see the image of a white circle.

If you have time to put forth the effort to attempt and even try to figure this one out, you have to be pretty dang confident in what's going to happen to Zone and that it's for the better so you don't end up just wasting time on a pointless "bug".

pooper200000
08-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I log in.
Are there other things that cause it to happen besides just when you log in? Do you do something on Zone that causes the planet to not show?
Hardly a problem seeing as the name of the planet is under the lost image. I don't think you should actually bother with such a petty issue. It doesn't affect gameplay, people aren't going to complain because every once in a while they don't see the image of a white circle.

If you have time to put forth the effort to attempt and even try to figure this one out, you have to be pretty dang confident in what's going to happen to Zone and that it's for the better so you don't end up just wasting time on a pointless "bug".

It is always good to fix problems. This might also help to track down a few other bugs, like the bug where ZONE text appears in bright red.

Jesper
08-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Please go make the: Go off your vehicle to join this event. Bug. ! I got it now one weeek! So anyoing !

pooper200000
08-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Please go make the: Go off your vehicle to join this event. Bug. ! I got it now one weeek! So anyoing !

That isn't a bug as far as I'm aware. You aren't allowed to join an event on a vehicle. Are you getting this error at other times?

Switch
08-11-2009, 06:19 AM
Are there other things that cause it to happen besides just when you log in? Do you do something on Zone that causes the planet to not show?
Nope, I just logged in and saw it missing.

darksage15
08-11-2009, 06:39 AM
This ALWAYS happens to me, it comes right back next time you go in planet selection. Don't know why you'd make a thread about something that small...

Shadow5596321
08-11-2009, 07:02 AM
Happens sometimes. Usually it fixs itself after a relog I believe.