PDA

View Full Version : Car Missions

water95
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Something truely has to be done about these car missions. It's fustrating because when you have a passenger in the car and somebody shoots you while your driving or even more fustrating trying to the passenger out of the car, you loose the passanger and ontop of that gas, and money for driving all the way there to find out you won't be paid because some ***hole shot them. Gas goes by fairly quickly and it also costs alot of money i'm NOT getting. I think I'm speaking for most car owners when I say this needs to be fixed

cbk1994
08-09-2009, 05:48 PM
I can't tell what you're trying to say. Something about passengers not getting out of cars quickly enough and you driving a gas-guzzling Hummer? It doesn't sound like any of these are glitches. You need to let passengers off at the mailbox. Honk to get them out (I think?). I haven't really noticed gas going down very fast at all.

sam_is_me
08-09-2009, 06:46 PM
I think he's saying that if the passenger is shot, they won't pay him.
Although, I've never noticed that :o

cbk1994
08-09-2009, 06:47 PM
if the passenger is shot, they won't pay him

That's most certainly not the case :p

Nataxo
08-09-2009, 08:01 PM
OMG please while you're in this read my Bugs/Suggestiosn thread!!!!!!! (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86295)

Although It's true, Car Missions can be very hard if there's a PKer following you.... There was once a dude that proxied the entrance of the mission building >.<, had to shot him down XP

water95
08-11-2009, 04:12 PM
For some reason i when i was doing my car missions for extra cash, i had been shot while driving with a passenger and they just dissapeared, I thought maybe i just ran out of time but, it happened about 3 other times, so pretty much 4/5 times i drove passengers to their destination i didn't get paid because of these pkers. So I don't know I just want to know if it happens to anyone else.

Nataxo
08-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Yes, if you lose hps while in a car mission your passenger becomes invisible.