PDA

View Full Version : change the door system for tagteam sparring

Hiro
08-09-2009, 02:04 AM
seriously, you can't script something better and "lamer" proof than two doors? make a hotkey for the tag, freeze swords when theirs only one person in the spar, make the opening of the doors wider so it isn't so easy to catch someone who is tagging out

do something. i don't want to have to respar whining idiots in MSTT because my partner "hit them when he was leaving the spar"

MysticX2X
08-10-2009, 10:21 PM
I dont think it should be completely automated, but perhaps an easier route to switch?

Either way, the ET should have better judgment of the situation if problems, like the one you have described, do occur.

08-11-2009, 06:38 AM
The spar should count down again when a tag occurs.

Unkownsoldier
08-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Easy solution, give each team member the same tag, therefore when they try to leave they can't be killed by their team members. Also there should be a devider down the middle so the two teams cannot mingle while fighting.

Hiro
08-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Easy solution, give each team member the same tag, therefore when they try to leave they can't be killed by their team members. Also there should be a devider down the middle so the two teams cannot mingle while fighting.
that doesn't solve the problem at all. it isn't our own partners killing each other, its the other team slashing/killing a player who is leaving the spar through small openings on the side which they have deemed illegal. giving each team tags doesn't help at all, and it's too much of a hassle to give tagging players a tag so that they can't be hit

of course it doesn't seem like this thread is going anywhere, or is going to change anything. there are better ways to manage the TT sparring events but UN staff doesn't seem to care enough to change it at all