PDA

View Full Version : Zone radio show

fleshkiller
08-01-2009, 08:16 PM
hey guys

how would you guys like if there would be a radio show on zone.
just give your opinion dont go flame and attack on me and say its a stupid idea thats why i added a poll :].

Gambet
08-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Would just be for streaming music and such? If so then I suppose it could be pretty neat.

fleshkiller
08-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Yes,it is only for streaming music,since obviously people get bored when dj's talk a whole hour xD

IXIs_Last_Stand
08-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Work on getting a stable player count before you do something like this.

fleshkiller
08-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Well i kinda agree with that but a radioshow might attract more people to zone.

zorinkelpekem
08-01-2009, 08:38 PM
it would make zone more fun

ff7chocoboknight
08-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Wouldn't be possible to play music because of how Zone is set up. 'param1' will kill the music.

fleshkiller
08-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Can't that be changed?

MiniOne
08-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Sounds okay, though it just seems like a rip off of era

seanthien
08-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Like someone personally Djing for Zone? Or just streaming music like Zodiac.

Not really a bad idea, but seeing how Zone has different language speakers it could be a bit troubling.

fleshkiller
08-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Well we could give it a try xD,if it doesnt fit in zone then they'll just remove it,and just streaming music like on zod.

DuBsTeRmAn
08-02-2009, 10:32 AM
It should be like a site, Where you can go.. Create a profile, Send in shouts and requests

zorinkelpekem
08-02-2009, 10:38 AM
It should be like a site, Where you can go.. Create a profile, Send in shouts and requests

Don't like that idea...

pez307
08-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Not really a bad idea, but seeing how Zone has different language speakers it could be a bit troubling.

It wouldn't really be that bad. Just hook up a radio system so you can play the URL Codes in the radio. I really do think it'll work. Abit of Trance music on Zone would go with the space effect. >_<

fleshkiller
08-02-2009, 03:41 PM
and i already got a site for that you can get urls of: www.playlist.com

This link was approved by Supernanny

Liberated
08-02-2009, 04:19 PM
no ty, i personally wouldn't use it, i just play the music i have on my computer, i can pick what i listen and when i listen it.

RevolutionJS
08-02-2009, 05:20 PM
no ty, i personally wouldn't use it, i just play the music i have on my computer, i can pick what i listen and when i listen it.

Exactly.

fleshkiller
08-02-2009, 07:09 PM
but with a radio u can just do requests and then u can be lazy caus the dj will play it for you :D

seanthien
08-02-2009, 11:51 PM
but with a radio u can just do requests and then u can be lazy caus the dj will play it for you :D

I have my ipod for such reasons.

Also, a DJ that doesn't speak english, or isn't professional I wouldn't bother listening to anyway. Not to mention if I don't like the music that's playing, off it goes.

papajchris
08-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Sounds okay, though it just seems like a rip off of era

i doubt era was the first server to have radios. Practically every server does

DarkRenji
08-03-2009, 01:04 AM
no noob

Aldaris
08-03-2009, 06:42 AM
You could do radio updates pending the action that is being displayed on the battlefield.

"And Jin, with another kill, now passes ______ on the all-time kills list."

I'm not sure who this Jin fellow is, but if a radio were to be implemented, it could be used more as a "talk show" for general discussions / Zone milestones rather than music.

Damien
08-03-2009, 07:33 AM
Yea. I could be a talk show host. 'And (Enter name here) Beat me in spar because he is (instert 'lame' or 'lags')!'

seanthien
08-03-2009, 07:48 AM
You could do radio updates pending the action that is being displayed on the battlefield.

"And Jin, with another kill, now passes ______ on the all-time kills list."

I'm not sure who this Jin fellow is, but if a radio were to be implemented, it could be used more as a "talk show" for general discussions / Zone milestones rather than music. I love you ricky.

Yea. I could be a talk show host. 'And (Enter name here) Beat me in spar because he is (instert 'lame' or 'lags')!'
Funny, right when I read that I was thinking the same thing.

fleshkiller
08-03-2009, 03:47 PM
Also, a DJ that doesn't speak english, or isn't professional I wouldn't bother listening to anyway. Not to mention if I don't like the music that's playing, off it goes.

ever heard of requests?

DarkRenji
08-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Mog would have to be the DJ, no-if-ands or buts.

"And this one goes out to all the ladies....."

fleshkiller
08-03-2009, 05:49 PM
***** mog fails as dj anyway *****.

Damien
08-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Actually if i were a DJ i wouldnt complain, id be too busy DJ'ing to play the game anyway lol. This is a good idea. Zone Talk radio

Donark
08-03-2009, 09:57 PM
Era's Radio maybe gets 1 person listening to it a day.. And that's with a 90+ playercount.. I don't know if anyone would listen to it on zone.

seanthien
08-03-2009, 11:51 PM
ever heard of requests?

Music genre is already a problem, add in the fact that Zone has a mixed ammount of bi-lango community you have a issue on how many people would actually bother to tune in.

Nataxo
08-04-2009, 05:08 AM
Nice idea :D, Don't think it's very hard to implement :o

I support DJ jasper and DJ jurre :D

fleshkiller
08-04-2009, 10:40 AM
xD me4dj

pez307
08-04-2009, 04:05 PM

I would considering my laptop is a peice of *beep* i cant open media player with graal open for some reason it causes conflicts.

seanthien
08-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Nice idea :D, Don't think it's very hard to implement :o

I support DJ jasper and DJ jurre :D

Gah, why do I feel as if I'm just repeating myself over and over.

It's not something really fitting for Zone seeing as how it might be steadily getting a few players back. It'd be a waste of time to actually script and bother to hire someone to do that or anything since Zone doesn't have many players as it use to, and radios aren't that popular anyhow.

Djing won't work either. It'd be a spam fest if it's player involved, and music genre is a issue. If a radio must be used, do something like Zodiac's system later when zone has a steady 40+ playercount. (If it happens)

Jesper
08-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Haha Dj Jasper and Dj Jurre were good times!

A kind of Radio would be nice, Jurre and Jesper the DJs, and other players can PM us tracks they want.

pooper200000
08-06-2009, 10:51 PM
I'm not sure if a radio should be the top of our priorities.

seanthien
08-07-2009, 05:24 AM
A kind of Radio would be nice, Jurre and Jesper the DJs, and other players can PM us tracks they want.

:( You guys really don't think things through. Oh yeah, that sounds nice, it's really cool for me and it'll work out fine! Is how I feel you're thinking.

EDIT: I feel like that didn't work too well, I'll explain, again. You're just thinking of how it'll work. what's good about it and not enough of "Well what could go wrong, could this actually work? Would it benefit Zone any to implant this, if so, should it be done right away? Is this REALLY a good idea when multiple servers with 3 times the playercount of Zone have it and it doesn't work out well?

MiniOne
08-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Although a radio show could add temporarily enjoyment, I'd much rather see something with a higher priority and that would boost playercount and enjoyment for a extended period of time.

darksage15
08-08-2009, 01:29 AM
I'd say no because most of you like retarded music.

seanthien
08-08-2009, 03:56 AM
I'd say no because most of you like retarded music.

If you plan on posting such bias dumb stuff just give it up, reading that seriously makes me wonder. That's obviously your opinion and only starts flame wars. x_x

Please learn to post something helpful and not something that is obvious going to start mess due to you being so immature and full of yourself.

Shadow5596321
08-11-2009, 06:09 AM
If you plan on posting such bias dumb stuff just give it up, reading that seriously makes me wonder. That's obviously your opinion and only starts flame wars. x_x

Please learn to post something helpful and not something that is obvious going to start mess due to you being so immature and full of yourself.http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79835&highlight=Jesper Would be all over the entire radio and most of people are dutchies so we'd also be hearing stuff we can't even understand. So I'm with he said.
Ya know I'm right when Mike agress with me.
Outta my house please.

MiniOne
08-11-2009, 08:12 AM
True, people may decide to listen to music in other languages though I sometimes find music in other languages enjoyable

seanthien
08-11-2009, 08:44 PM
http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79835&highlight=Jesper Would be all over the entire radio and most of people are dutchies so we'd also be hearing stuff we can't even understand. So I'm with he said.
Ya know I'm right when Mike agress with me.
Outta my house please.
..? You agree with me, and than I lost you there, totally confused me.
True, people may decide to listen to music in other languages though I sometimes find music in other languages enjoyable
Depending on the culture and background, most of the time I don't. Seeing as you can't understand it.

Damien
08-11-2009, 09:00 PM
depending on the culture and background, most of the time i don't. Seeing as you can't understand it.
death metal!

seanthien
08-13-2009, 09:19 PM
death metal!
(perfect example)
..No..just no. I'd rather listen to my ipod with my rap/R&B stuff on it than attempt to listen to that.