PDA

View Full Version : Declaration of War

bioboi
07-28-2009, 04:12 AM
The time to extend our empire is now. The Zormite Republic, our long time foe, is now unfit to even call themselves a fellow kingdom. The once great kings to north are nothing now. Forest has been reduced to a ghost town, and soon, Zormite will be an extension of our majesty.

And what's more, they are virtually defenseless. A pathetic king, and soldiers held to the same standard as our slaves! Zormite will fall in a matter minutes. There is no discussion of how to destroy them, there is no need for a war council and strategy: Defeating Zormite is not a possibility, it is the only outcome.

And even better! It seems the other kings have taken up arms against Zormite as well! And none of them seem to want to install their own leader. Perhaps someone else has enouraged them...regardless, they seem willing on aiding us in overthrowing Drakeero.

But no matter, Zormite will submit to us, at least, under their new king they will. ZoJo Zypher, already familier with Zormite will be our pawn, placed on the throne of the shambled castle to restore grace to Zormite, paying respects to the Samurai flag. It seems ZoJo is more than willing to serve us like this, he has his own followers woven together under the guise of a Zormite "Zecond Founding". He's the perfect choice for Samurai's latest exploit in reshaping the archipelago.

Take heed Zormite, your only option is surrender.

Dates are to be decided, given Zormite even puts up a fight.

-Emperor Hitokiri Katsumoto

MajinDragon
07-28-2009, 01:40 PM
No one told me it's a Samurai led takeover :noob:

Cubes
07-28-2009, 01:51 PM
What's the point, I'm sure Drake will either come up with the excuse or no one will show up except shrimps.

kia345
07-28-2009, 01:54 PM
No one told me it's a Samurai led takeover :noob:

Craig was aware that Samurai had a different RP-driven motivation for supporting Zormite's takeover, it still just boils down into taking out Drake.

cyan3
07-28-2009, 02:46 PM
What's the point, I'm sure Drake will either come up with the excuse or no one will show up except shrimps.

The last time Drake had a war he didn't show up on the day of the battle and kept the kingdom.

Gambet
07-28-2009, 03:15 PM
The last time Drake had a war he didn't show up on the day of the battle and kept the kingdom.

Even if he showed up it wouldn't be much of a battle.

MajinDragon
07-28-2009, 03:17 PM
Craig was aware that Samurai had a different RP-driven motivation for supporting Zormite's takeover, it still just boils down into taking out Drake.

What are the exact terms of this war, aswell as interested parties terms... Because i'm not comfortable aiding another Kingdom in creating a branch empire...

kia345
07-28-2009, 03:28 PM
What are the exact terms of this war, aswell as interested parties terms... Because i'm not comfortable aiding another Kingdom in creating a branch empire...

I can assure you that Zormite being under complete Samurai control isn't what's happening here, that's just an in-character reasoning for Samurai to be backing Zorbi: Zorbi being led by a Samurai. All we're really trying to do is get Drakeero out and me in. I'll be buddy-buddy with Samurai afterwords, and I'll take it as me owing them, but this isn't going to just become Zormite being a kingdom under Samurai. Granted, we'll be the same way with all the kingdoms taking part, but Samurai to a bigger extent, as they're the ones who pretty much made this possible.

Even if that's not how it's really happening, that would set us up for an awesome sequel war about Zormite gaining independence or something like that.

As far as I know, Nate's terms are just for Drakeero to leave the throne and put me in, which is what I'm pulling for now on my own with Zorbi. Craig made it clear that he supports me, regardless of the other kingdom's involved, so I'm sure you can figure out his terms from there.

Gothika
07-28-2009, 04:51 PM

Well, Drake isn't going to make an appearance. It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't. They could argue the case with Tig and get the kingdom anyway. Basically, Samurai and PoJo go to Zormite, PoJo gets Zormite, PoJo becomes Nate's biatch.

Pelikano
07-28-2009, 06:51 PM
Nate will win anyway, it's just like Maloria ;)

MajinDragon
07-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I can assure you that Zormite being under complete Samurai control isn't what's happening here, that's just an in-character reasoning for Samurai to be backing Zorbi: Zorbi being led by a Samurai. All we're really trying to do is get Drakeero out and me in. I'll be buddy-buddy with Samurai afterwords, and I'll take it as me owing them, but this isn't going to just become Zormite being a kingdom under Samurai. Granted, we'll be the same way with all the kingdoms taking part, but Samurai to a bigger extent, as they're the ones who pretty much made this possible.

Even if that's not how it's really happening, that would set us up for an awesome sequel war about Zormite gaining independence or something like that.

As far as I know, Nate's terms are just for Drakeero to leave the throne and put me in, which is what I'm pulling for now on my own with Zorbi. Craig made it clear that he supports me, regardless of the other kingdom's involved, so I'm sure you can figure out his terms from there.

Hmm. Then i can only extend a hand and hope Zorbi-Dustari Relations grow from this.

Well, Drake isn't going to make an appearance. It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't. They could argue the case with Tig and get the kingdom anyway. Basically, Samurai and PoJo go to Zormite, PoJo gets Zormite, PoJo becomes Nate's biatch.

I believe Pojo has more pride and self respect to become a Dog.

Nate will win anyway, it's just like Maloria ;)

You who does not feature. Silence.

Craigus
07-29-2009, 01:08 PM
From Dustari's point this is simple, we fear no resistance or come backs from taking military action with Zormite as they have no real army, we get to overthrow a government we don't have or want any co-operation with and put in place one we DO agree with and could co-operate with in the future.

And i am sure the Zorbi remember the kindness Dustari has shown them in the past, regardless of what Samurai think perhaps they have less in this then they think.

BigBear3
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Zorbi being led by a Samurai

:noob:

kia345
07-30-2009, 05:45 PM
:noob:

Fancy way of saying that I'm in Samurai right now

BigBear3
07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Fancy way of saying that I'm in Samurai right now

Yes. Let's go with that.