PDA

View Full Version : God fixes

saetarshadowflare
07-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Ok, so as far as i can tell, people bless to one of 3 gods in general.
Bile, due to the blessing and lack of ever needing to eat
Gov, blessing, holy p, fire resist
Leuc, forked lightning, mith armor

Ogma has severely declined, as far as i know only Shrimps and Ess still bless Ogma.

Brigid has Klay and Cubes since dustin is nowhere to be found

Balor Dian and Anegus have no one.

So, i would like to see what the rest of the playerbase thinks about what should be done to fix the problems with those gods, as well as the problems with the current useful gods that lack useful spells, relics, or whatever.

saetarshadowflare
07-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Balor needs probably the most work out of all the gods, because a few people actually use him for the magic resist.

Back in the day, vitriol was something to be feared, and now that it no longer works, there is hardly a point to praying to balor. Sure, they made flaming aura into the well known "laming aura" but even that got taken away.

I'm sure a very easy way to fix balor would to be enabling fear as an attack type that actually did damage. I would love to see the return of vitriol.

While the only plus to blessing Balor right now is the slight magic resist, it would be nice to see something else come out of it. The first god I picked was Balor and i was pretty upset to see him fall to "next to useless" as far as gods go.

As far as relics are concerned, why not a belt? Belts are the rarest items on GK to date and it would be nice if it were possible for people to have something BESIDES glok belt, not that i don't like my Girdle, but still, a belt that adds str and fire resist would be a pretty nice addition. All in all Balor has been rather weak ever since the beginning, vitriol was a nasty spell but it didn't make up for the lack of a useful blessing, a decent avatar, and lack of a relic.

Attuned fire would be rather nice to add to his "special" stats and why -1 magic regen? Seems silly to me. Post your thoughts.

BigBear3
07-25-2009, 12:51 AM
I pray to Aengus and "Roy" prays to Dian Cecht. But sure, redo gods.

Could be cool. Complete revamp. Praying system, spells, benefits, etc. People like new stuff.

saetarshadowflare
07-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Yeah, new stuff is always nice, and i don't think it would really take too much, most of it just needs to be recoded. Wasn't aware that anyone had ever prayed to Dian, i knew Aengus had a couple people but i didn't know any were still around at all.

Any ideas for what you would want to see different anywhere?

BigBear3
07-25-2009, 01:04 AM
but i didn't know any were still around at all.

Any ideas for what you would want to see different anywhere?

I don't play. I come on every once in awhile in tradehouse. I just like changes. As for specifics, I'll put some thought into it for awhile.

Jcs1919
07-25-2009, 02:38 AM
Now i can't change my god, or I lose too much exp

OasaTor_PK
07-25-2009, 03:00 AM
I am pretty sure back in the day flaming aura was more feared then viatrol.

God, being level 13 and putting up flaming aura. Running into trade and laming people ftw.

I agree. I think the degree that is required to get god relics should be toned down, and made into some sort of reward rather then borrowing some overpowered gear and holding a keybind for hours.

RockPlant
07-25-2009, 03:29 AM
ive been brigid for 4 years

RockPlant
07-25-2009, 03:31 AM
I am pretty sure back in the day flaming aura \

I agree. I think the degree that is required to get god relics should be toned down, and made into some sort of reward rather then borrowing some overpowered gear and holding a keybind for hours.

no i did it myself the hard way