View Full Version : Buying Tower Shield

Jcs1919
07-24-2009, 03:03 AM
Buying Tower Shield please, Contact me
and PC on it >_< I want to be sure:p

Draenin
07-24-2009, 05:12 AM
Tower Shields are absolutely ancient. Best of luck to you on finding one. :]

Those were around back when Mith used to rock and PMoP was ridiculously hard to find. (The pre-alchemy days, when nothing had sprites and brewing anything in a cauldron was mostly guess work.)

BigBear3
07-24-2009, 05:33 AM
Tower Shields are absolutely ancient. Best of luck to you on finding one. :]

Those were around back when Mith used to rock and PMoP was ridiculously hard to find. (The pre-alchemy days, when nothing had sprites and brewing anything in a cauldron was mostly guess work.)

Somebody was running around with one before I stopped showing up daily.

Draenin
07-24-2009, 05:53 AM
Somebody was running around with one before I stopped showing up daily.
I'm not saying they're impossible to find. Just difficult.

Jcs1919
07-24-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm not saying they're impossible to find. Just difficult.

!pissed! :cry:

MajinDragon
07-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Why do u want that garbage anyway?

IXIs_Last_Stand
07-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Pretty sure Romain has one, have fun.

Jcs1919
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Why do u want that garbage anyway?

Because it looks cool >_<

MajinDragon
07-25-2009, 05:22 AM
Because it looks cool >_<

Round shield looks cool.

sango_ku
08-19-2009, 10:16 PM
i got tower shield ... and its for sale ... :D

Crow
08-19-2009, 10:44 PM
Round shield looks cool.

So does the small shield ^^

Soala
08-19-2009, 11:04 PM
SO DOES ANGEL SHIELD OF DARKNESS
SOMEONE SPAWN MORE X_X I totally need one

Seriously, rare items should be hosted more often, when something is really neat its like impossible to get it even offering 5000k dias when someone has it.
You either wait for the person to quit graal and try to beg for it, or just beg the one who received it, if it doesnt get destroyed x_x

seanthien
08-20-2009, 02:48 AM
SO DOES ANGEL SHIELD OF DARKNESS
SOMEONE SPAWN MORE X_X I totally need one

Seriously, rare items should be hosted more often, when something is really neat its like impossible to get it even offering 5000k dias when someone has it.
You either wait for the person to quit graal and try to beg for it, or just beg the one who received it, if it doesnt get destroyed x_x

ysogreedy.

I'd rather not. Having someone win something that valuable hosted off a lot would totally reck a server in my opinion. Besides, would totally be annoying if some randomy 100 hour nub wins it and is instantly richer than half the server due to it and doesn't realize the hardships of working for items. :(

cyan3
08-20-2009, 03:28 AM
ysogreedy.

I'd rather not. Having someone win something that valuable hosted off a lot would totally reck a server in my opinion. Besides, would totally be annoying if some randomy 100 hour nub wins it and is instantly richer than half the server due to it and doesn't realize the hardships of working for items. :(

I agree, eventing off old rare items isn't the way forward in my opinion as it might damage the economy.

BigBear3
08-20-2009, 03:31 AM
i got tower shield ... and its for sale ... :D

I'll see what I can do.

Clockwork
08-20-2009, 08:27 AM
ysogreedy.

:3 I totally did this.

fowlplay4
08-20-2009, 08:42 AM
ysogreedy.

PayPal isn't much hardship (Usually how rare items are obtained/traded on GK), might as well make them realistically obtainable.