PDA

View Full Version : Shop items

Liberated
07-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I seriously think that alot of the shop items on zone, shouldn't be in the gralat shop, but in the zone money shop, because the server that has the most items in the gralat shop, is also one of the most empty servers, so i think they will hardly make profit with it anyway, and it should increase the playercount.
I am not saying this so that i can buy weapons on zone that i couldn't buy now, i am saying this because i believe it will be the best for zone, me myself, i've kind of quit playing zone, but i would love to see it back in it's original state of playercount and community.

Anything i missed, or that you would like to add.
Or if you dissagree, please say here, but please put in valid arguments.

Gambet
07-08-2009, 07:57 PM
I personally don't like the gelat shop having so many weapons/items in it but the whole gelat thing is up to Stefan so it's a touchy subject. I agree that it probably isn't making much profit anyways, but that isn't exactly something I could change without getting my head chopped off. :p

I think Stefan was talking to us about possibly revamping the entire gun system so have to wait to see what his thoughts are on that to see how it would affect the gelat shop.

fowlplay4
07-08-2009, 08:02 PM
I feel Zone has broken the rule of Real-Money Shops should obey, not selling gameplay balance affecting items. Aesthetics are fine and all but it's just been overdone this time.

zorinkelpekem
07-30-2009, 09:54 PM
I agree, the system without gelats was way better, now less people also will buy gold...
If you are trial then your almost the same as a gold player... only the observer, but that is worth it to be trial and it isnt on zone. The only thing that you get with Gold is:

Some Gelats and items when buying gold
100 HP
Can buy everything in normal shop
and a community name >.<

This is weak of zone

Jcs1919
07-30-2009, 10:12 PM
+ some guns in gelats shop are too strong like Sniper, Assault pistol, Chaisaw...

DuBsTeRmAn
07-30-2009, 10:28 PM
This whole gelat system sucks.

As first there should be a rule that you have to be gold to use them, A trial now can have better weapons in a few minutes then a player who played without gelats for a year..

You don't even need skills to get good weapons now, Just some irl money..

BigBear3
07-30-2009, 10:54 PM
This whole gelat system sucks.

As first there should be a rule that you have to be gold to use them, A trial now can have better weapons in a few minutes then a player who played without gelats for a year..

You don't even need skills to get good weapons now, Just some irl money..

I think items vs. gold is a decision for the player to make. What he spends his gelats on is his money. He bought them.

MiniOne
07-31-2009, 09:27 AM
I would say that there should be more of a variety in the in game shop, if Stefan wants, keep the gelat system but allow weapons in the regular shop at outrageously high Zone money prices.

zorinkelpekem
08-01-2009, 11:39 AM
+ some guns in gelats shop are too strong like Sniper, Assault pistol, Chaisaw...
No, those cost gelats

Liberated
08-01-2009, 12:40 PM
No, those cost gelats

they're still too strong, it's stupid to buy uber weapons for real money, graal is like the only game where paying people have a huge advantage over non paying players

zorinkelpekem
08-01-2009, 01:05 PM
they're still too strong, it's stupid to buy uber weapons for real money, graal is like the only game where paying people have a huge advantage over non paying players

True, but not all people understand that, mostly they take it as a serious game

ff7chocoboknight
08-01-2009, 07:12 PM
I think that if there is going to be a Gelat shop raise the price of the items. The best Gold subscription deal is enough Gelat for a year and, I believe, 400 extra. Raise the prices and players will have to be more cautious about what and how much they buy, or risk spending all of their mommies' money in a few months.

zorinkelpekem
08-01-2009, 07:33 PM
xD the fact is that the system sux

fleshkiller
08-01-2009, 09:43 PM
I personally think that ike 1/2 of the weapons in the gelat shop should get in the regular zone shop so it requires skill to get them and not irl money.

zorinkelpekem
08-01-2009, 10:02 PM
I personally think that ike 1/2 of the weapons in the gelat shop should get in the regular zone shop so it requires skill to get them and not irl money.

Excuse me, Real skill or laming skill...

ff7chocoboknight
08-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Excuse me, Real skill or laming skill...

Sure as hell doesn't take skill to get them now, so why's it matter?

scooter123
08-12-2009, 04:03 AM
I know im not known to most people but if the gelat shop has so many weapons why not suggest making new weapons that are for the zone money shop but things that cost more that are like 28k+ This way the old Zone-Money Buying is brought back with some new weapons that aren't too overpowered or too weak. Since I am a player of Zone I've seen that the lack of Zone-Money items being sold arent the great I have a perm silencer on it but come on. Add something thats worth like 30k+ thats good :) Hopefully this comment is taken into consideration and thought.