PDA

View Full Version : Guilds on the Playerlist

Luda
06-25-2009, 09:45 PM
I'd like to request that guild tag have priority over the buddy list, much like the staff list has. If I have someone on my buddy list who is in the same guild as me it keeps them in the buddy section, and I think it would look better if the player was moved to the guild section while on guild tag and if they removed the tag they would go back to your buddy list. Obviously staff would have priority over every other list, but guild members should definitely be separated from your friends category when on tag. In addition to this, it would also be nice to see guild members online on other servers, with the ability to guild message to them.

DustyPorViva
06-25-2009, 09:46 PM
I support. Might want to at least talk to Tig about having this in the scripted playerlist he's working on.

Bell
06-25-2009, 09:50 PM
I have a feeling thats sort of why they did the global guilds tab but it would be nice to have all your guild members listed on the main playerlist tab in its own section.

Rufus
06-25-2009, 09:53 PM
I would love this.

I support. Might want to at least talk to Tig about having this in the scripted playerlist he's working on.

I think it would only require an NPC Server update to get it added to the current. At least, that's what Stefan has posted about the global guild messaging.

Crono
06-25-2009, 10:00 PM
I'd like this.

Tigairius
06-25-2009, 10:04 PM
I have a feeling thats sort of why they did the global guilds tab but it would be nice to have all your guild members listed on the main playerlist tab in its own section.

I think it would be cool but would require a new reqesttext from Stefan before it could really be done.

kia345
06-25-2009, 10:10 PM
In addition to this, it would also be nice to see guild members online on other servers

I think this already works, but only if they're on your buddy list to begin with.

Rufus
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
I think it would only require an NPC Server update to get it added to the current. At least, that's what Stefan has posted about the global guild messaging.

Bump, because it would only require an NPC Server update to get global guild messaging and they're being done a lot these days.

Switch
09-11-2009, 12:19 AM
I have a feeling thats sort of why they did the global guilds tab

All 18 right?

But I agree, this should definitely be added. And update a list of the guilds currently online in that tab.

DesolateRestriction
09-14-2009, 06:56 AM
[QUOTE=Luda;1501713]I'd like to request that guild tag have priority over the buddy list, much like the staff list has. If I have someone on my buddy list who is in the same guild as me it keeps them in the buddy section, and I think it would look better if the player was moved to the guild section while on guild tag and if they removed the tag they would go back to your buddy list. Obviously staff would have priority over every other list, but guild members should definitely be separated from your friends category when on tag...[QUOTE]

Well considering this is purely opinionated, wouldn't it make more sense to suggest a playerlist option in which priorities can be adjusted by the player him/herself?

Luda
09-14-2009, 08:44 AM
Well considering this is purely opinionated, wouldn't it make more sense to suggest a playerlist option in which priorities can be adjusted by the player him/herself?

Yeah that would make more sense.

Rice2k
09-26-2009, 02:41 AM
Sounds like a good idea ;)

sssssssssss
10-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Sounds like a great idea, and would be a great addition, as well as a compliment, not replacement, to the already provided guild tab.

On the server you are on, alot of your "buddies" can be in your guild, and it would be so much easier, especially for leaders at least like me, to be able to distinguish who in your buddies is also in your guild and on tag. Then if you need to see other servers, you should be able to go to the guild tab, and see ALL GUILDS.

Would be helpful. :)