PDA

View Full Version : Not to complain...

Nelm
06-25-2009, 06:30 AM
...but, I'm going to anyways.

Seeing how people actually pay to have guilds made (you need gold to create a guild), it'd be nice if they were activated sometime within 24 hours of having more than 10 players. ;)

Just sayin'...

Dragon551
07-02-2009, 06:30 AM
...but, I'm going to anyways.

Seeing how people actually pay to have guilds made (you need gold to create a guild), it'd be nice if they were activated sometime within 24 hours of having more than 10 players. ;)

Just sayin'...

That would be nice, but you gotta have people willing to join your guild. Otherwise its just another guild taking up space. Also, Gold is used for more things, not just Guild Creation.

-Albus
07-02-2009, 06:40 AM
That would be nice, but you gotta have people willing to join your guild. Otherwise its just another guild taking up space. Also, Gold is used for more things, not just Guild Creation.

Looks like he said he had the 10. Also, why else would someone want a gold account?

Nelm
07-02-2009, 06:43 AM

As far as I'm concerned, all I need is 10 people willing to join my guild because that's all it takes to get activated. Regardless of whether it's 10 members or 100 members, all that matters is that it's over the amount needed to be activated.

I'm well aware what gold is used for. However, it doesn't change the fact that you still need to pay to have your guild created and therefore, since you're paying for a product, it should be done in a timely manner.

However, I did read in another thread where Tig was having problems logging in and if this was the case, it's definitely understandable that it's taking time to get things approved when it takes you 20+ minutes to log in.

Either way, thank you to Tig for getting the job done. <3

Aldaris
07-02-2009, 07:02 AM
Looks like he said he had the 10. Also, why else would someone want a gold account?

Hosted / developing servers!

papajchris
07-02-2009, 07:23 AM
Hosted / developing servers!

Haha thats a joke, lets go pay X amount of money to play some servers that have like 0-10 people on them. I mine as well go play Delt or Npulse ;)

Dragon551
07-02-2009, 07:57 AM
We pay to make the server, as developers, then watch people come in and play the server.

Nelm
07-02-2009, 10:22 AM
We pay to make the server, as developers, then watch people come in and play the server.

Quit derailing my thread.

Thanks.

Pelikano
07-02-2009, 03:35 PM
It takes more than 24 Hours?!

why

Soala
07-02-2009, 05:44 PM
It takes more than 24 Hours?!

why

Of course it takes more than 24hours.
Try to find why.
Duh.

Tigairius
07-02-2009, 09:17 PM
The reason guilds are sometimes (if you're unlucky) not approved within 24 hours is because I only check once every 48 hours -- usually there are never any guilds in there ready to be approved so it doesn't take a high priority of checking.

I do apologize for the waiting time and I have gone ahead and Cobra Kai (assuming that's the guild you're talking about).