PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Guess Part 2!!

Nature2
06-15-2009, 06:46 PM
FINALLY! we have the date and time for the second part of mr.guess!

all lucky winners of the mr.guess event will have a chance to win an extra "rare" item.

It will be 18 June 20:00 servertime

sango_ku
06-15-2009, 06:51 PM
finally !:D

MajinDragon
06-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Good to hear man.

CABAL49
06-15-2009, 08:57 PM
I never did find him :( but congrats to those who did.

Soala
06-16-2009, 05:42 PM
! haey kcuF

MajinDragon
06-19-2009, 06:27 PM
Terrible prize, i wish i never bothered to search for him. So much time wasted for a phoe helmet.

Soala
06-19-2009, 06:45 PM
You're just jealous I won it =)

Craigus
06-19-2009, 11:10 PM
I have to agree with Majin, considering the time investment involved with Mr. Guess and the fact that only a few people managed to complete it in the time given (a couple weeks) and the promise of a rare prize in the final, it became clear that this would be worth doing for the shot at a nice item.

However when we got to the final event we are told a phoenix helm is the prize, it did feel like a big slap in the face, phoe helm is not rare, and it's not good and it's certainly not worth alot.

I recall a raffle in recent times where a ice sword was evented and a kart tourney where elvens were evented, Mr Guess was a much bigger time investment and the people who got through to the final round had to spend alot of time searching for him in most cases.

Also just to rant even further while i'm at it (^_^) Mr Guess was a boring event, and lucky alters (might aswell just hold a raffle its the same thing) is not a cool way to dish out a "star prize"

MajinDragon
06-20-2009, 01:18 AM
You're just jealous I won it =)

Congrats, i did say, in the whole room, you deserved it more. I certainly didn't need it, romain would hand you euro's if he wants something, craigus has enough, but ya, no1 else needed that reli. I was going to burn it if i won it after all >_<

I have to agree with Majin, considering the time investment involved with Mr. Guess and the fact that only a few people managed to complete it in the time given (a couple weeks) and the promise of a rare prize in the final, it became clear that this would be worth doing for the shot at a nice item.

However when we got to the final event we are told a phoenix helm is the prize, it did feel like a big slap in the face, phoe helm is not rare, and it's not good and it's certainly not worth alot.

I recall a raffle in recent times where a ice sword was evented and a kart tourney where elvens were evented, Mr Guess was a much bigger time investment and the people who got through to the final round had to spend alot of time searching for him in most cases.

Also just to rant even further while i'm at it (^_^) Mr Guess was a boring event, and lucky alters (might aswell just hold a raffle its the same thing) is not a cool way to dish out a "star prize"

He spoke for me :fro: