PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and Suggestions....

Nataxo
06-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Most are related to the Car Missions....

While doing a Car Mission, you can get a passenger that wants you to take him to the "Shopping Mall" the location is not fixed, I have to take him to the old one (where the Town hall is now) Maybe there are other bugs related to this location change.

Also, when a passenger wants you to take him to "Era Radio" the location is at the "Black Holst" Radio... I think it should be in the Ignition one? Or just change them all for "BlackHolst Radio", "Ignition FM" and "Vengaence Radio"

Another bug is that when a passegner askes you to take him to the "Seashell Shack" It's imposible to complete the mission since the new beach boundary stops you from getting closer to the mailbox. (btw I think there're two positions to the Seashell Shack, the one in front and the one in the back, in a dirty road)

When a trial goes in observer mode inside someone's car, when he gets back he IS still following the other person like if it was riding a car, even if the other person droped the car already.
the trial gets to be invisible too.

Also, the Radio.

---------

Suggestion:

Set a limit for Cars, so that if they dont move for a certian period of time (around 1 week?) their car gets towed. Because there're Cars wich owners doesnt play anymore in preety good spaces around the gmap.... Or simply the owners NEVER use them.

This woudnt apply in the parking buildings I guess....

DuBsTeRmAn
06-12-2009, 07:43 AM
Another bug is that when a passegner askes you to take him to the "Seashell Shack" It's imposible to complete the mission since the new beach boundary stops you from getting closer to the mailbox. (btw I think there're two positions to the Seashell Shack, the one in front and the one in the back, in a dirty road)

No bug, It's the mailbox above seashell shack you gotrta use.

Nataxo
06-13-2009, 11:40 PM
No bug, It's the mailbox above seashell shack you gotrta use.

Nah, there are two.

Nataxo
06-19-2009, 05:05 PM
bump

Nataxo
07-13-2009, 04:48 PM
bumppp

sam_is_me
08-12-2009, 08:24 AM
Since this is a suggestions thread...
I think the message from the NPCServer announcing an event is irrelevant and slightly annoying. There is nice little yellow text at the bottom-right of your screen that announces the event.

It's not a huge deal, but I think it makes sense.

cbk1994
08-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Since this is a suggestions thread...
I think the message from the NPCServer announcing an event is irrelevant and slightly annoying. There is nice little yellow text at the bottom-right of your screen that announces the event.

It's not a huge deal, but I think it makes sense.

There's an option to disable it, I think it's disabled by default; click the wrench in the top-left corner of the screen.

sam_is_me
08-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Oh cool. Thanks.

Nataxo
10-26-2009, 03:30 AM
bump :'(