PDA

View Full Version : Dustari needs you! it's time for war

Craigus
06-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Fellow Dustarians, do you remember a time of the vicious nighthawks and the brutal murderous Kurenai Joukai who threatened the peace between kingdoms?

While other kingdoms turned a blind eye Dustari did what had to be done, we beat them back, attacked them head on, we fought so fierce and to our last breathe, we defeated them and brought peace and stability to all the kingdoms once more. If it wasn’t for those valiant Dustarians who fought that day the Kurenai Joukai could still be out there, every day we honour those heroes that defeated our enemies and they will forever be remembered.

My countrymen, I have troubling news. This same threat we faced back then is still upon us, even now there are forces at work that could result in devastating consequences if left unchecked.

Allow me to explain, I refer of course to the Pirate menace, the Pirates have always been a thorn in our side, a petty annoyance a minor problem that has not been of any significance to care much about. You may recall of recent times we eliminated a pirate target deep within their very own island, and beat them in naval combat so easily.

Times have changed; regretfully we did not foresee this greater problem we are now faced with, the pirates have new leadership, you may be familiar with the names Cell and Naith two cut throat pirates who’s reputation has grown beyond belief in recent times. The pirates have rallied together behind these two leaders, we have seen huge pirate activity of late, Pirate patrols daring to come closer to us then they have ever done before, they are greater in numbers, we foresee a bigger problem the longer we off put this, and we fear the size of their naval army could already be bigger then our own.

As king of Dustari I am calling for any able bodied person to report to your division commander and find out the necessary preparations you need to make to serve your kingdom!

Be warned the Pirate threat is REAL and they are huge in numbers, that is why Dustari is recruiting, track down every last fighter, mage, or naval combatant in the surrounding countryside and have them report to me or our division leaders to prepare them for battle!

Fleet Admiral Shadow Lionheart prepare the fleet! Field Marshal Leon Armani prepare the troops, we are going to war!

King Craigus Eldridge (Dustari)

Elizabeth
06-04-2009, 02:00 AM
http://www.montgomerycountybulls.com/uncle-sam-wants-you.jpg

kia345
06-04-2009, 03:03 AM
Was it not Dustari that started the conflict?

CABAL49
06-04-2009, 03:22 AM
I really need to be on Kingdoms more often.

Seeya
06-04-2009, 03:34 AM
Cannot wait to take these pirate scum down.

Craigus
06-04-2009, 10:49 AM
Was it not Dustari that started the conflict?

Ive always viewed Dustari as the main military power on kingdoms atleast if you take the past into considration it usually has been, at the moment Dustari feels threatened that the Pirates are so huge in numbers recently and wants to act on it for the security of the kingdoms future.

But yeah to answer your question it was us who started the war with KJ & Nighthawkes but perhaps for the same reasons that we felt threatened by a rising power.

ViperZakuto
06-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Ive always viewed Dustari as the main military power on kingdoms atleast if you take the past into considration it usually has been, at the moment Dustari feels threatened that the Pirates are so huge in numbers recently and wants to act on it for the security of the kingdoms future.

But yeah to answer your question it was us who started the war with KJ & Nighthawkes but perhaps for the same reasons that we felt threatened by a rising power.

That war on kj was more personal that anything. =/ I hope this war is better and more fun for people.

Craigus
06-04-2009, 09:34 PM
That war on kj was more personal that anything. =/ I hope this war is better and more fun for people.

Of course it was i meant Dustari's "reason" not the metagaming part ^^

smokeraider
06-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Cannot wait to take these pirate scum down.

yawn

ViperZakuto
06-05-2009, 04:17 AM
Of course it was i meant Dustari's "reason" not the metagaming part ^^

awsome. That's what I like to see. =O

Soala
06-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Finaly a war.
I'm waiting for you guys.

cyan3
06-05-2009, 08:29 PM
A war should be fun ^^ I'm looking forward to the battles.

ViperZakuto
06-06-2009, 07:28 AM
Finally some people wanting to RP a war instead of taking out so and so. This is what GK is for. I've seen too many personal wars and not enough "fun" wars =O

Craigus
08-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Now that the war with Zormite is over having successfully overthrown their previous leader from power i am terminating the Cease fire Dustari had with the Pirates.

(Would be nice to have a couple of battles before the summer ends, also if the Pirates are up for it i would like to try a Dustari vs Pirates soccer match.)

Gothika
08-20-2009, 10:40 PM
Would be nice to have a couple of battles before the summer ends, also if the Pirates are up for it i would like to try a Dustari vs Pirates soccer match.

I'm very much up for it. Any form of completion will be nice.

Xterminator
08-20-2009, 10:57 PM
Noo, Do some Hockey instead!

Gambet
08-20-2009, 10:58 PM
I don't know, Dustari usually runs from Storm when he tries attacking them in bmode (at least I've seen Majin doing it a few times and he's high up in the ranks); plus, considering the last kingdoms core event, you would need to recruit quite a lot of people to stand a chance against the pirate army (though I don't think there are even enough high level kingdomless players left), but good luck anyway. :)

Craigus
08-20-2009, 11:29 PM
Well if it's soccer/hockey your talking about Gambet the numbers would have to be even ofcourse, when it comes to a battle sure with Storm CP probably have the upper hand, but i guess Dustari isnt prepared to pay for storms gold account to have him in our army.

Sadly numbers don't make much of a inpact when it comes to all the low levels CP have and numbers isn't what beat us in the previous core either.

BigBear3
08-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Bring it on Gannondork.

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 12:13 AM
Dustari vs Pirates soccer match

*Football
:D:D:D

BigBear3
08-21-2009, 12:13 AM
*Football
:D:D:D

No it's soccer in the better half of the world. Football is something far more manly.

Gothika
08-21-2009, 12:16 AM
No it's soccer in the better half of the world. Football is something far more manly.

Rugby is far more manly..

Xterminator
08-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Rugby is far more manly..

Rugby's 4 gurlz.

Gothika
08-21-2009, 12:19 AM
Rugby's 4 gurlz.

oh no you di'nt

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 12:20 AM
I don't know, Dustari usually runs from Storm when he tries attacking them in bmode (at least I've seen Majin doing it a few times and he's high up in the ranks); plus, considering the last kingdoms core event, you would need to recruit quite a lot of people to stand a chance against the pirate army (though I don't think there are even enough high level kingdomless players left), but good luck anyway. :)

Any1 would happily fight just no ones really bothered to fight 24/7 like storm does (he just idles and fights, plays the odd event), you watch him go at me when i'm busy helping others, running my erands or even when just idling. You really shouldn't comment being pmode and an admitted coward. Pirates win through the numbers game only. You weren't around for core, you've only really played one so i don't see how you can draw up the conclusion that CP are that much ahead from 1 CP hosted Core. Dustari has had the best Core records in the past with core wins and cores destroyed, cp lagged behind by alot even with numbers and even had to lame wins off a disgraced Zormite Emperor in the June/July Core tournament.

It'll never be accepted as soccer. Football is a more widespread, accepted and older sport than Foolsball. One nation plays Foolsball, everyone else even prefers Rugby to your sport. It's Football. That's a fact.

Gothika
08-21-2009, 12:23 AM
We invented it, we get naming rights. It's called football.

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 12:29 AM
We invented it, we get naming rights. It's called football.

The American league's Confederation is even called CONCACAF (Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football)
They suck anyway so i bet no ones even heard on Concacaf...

CABAL49
08-21-2009, 02:42 AM
The American league's Confederation is even called CONCACAF (Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football)
They suck anyway so i bet no ones even heard on Concacaf...

And again I have to say it. No one in the United States cares about soccer. You can lose to France as much as you want, and no one in the United States will care. No one cared when we lose just about every cup, it simply isn't important. We don't put the money and effort into it like you guys do.

Xterminator
08-21-2009, 02:44 AM
oh no you di'nt

ohyesidid.
<3.

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 03:02 AM
And again I have to say it. No one in the United States cares about soccer. You can lose to France as much as you want, and no one in the United States will care. No one cared when we lose just about every cup, it simply isn't important. We don't put the money and effort into it like you guys do.

Which is your loss entirely. Apart from athletics, the US doesn't compete globally in any major sports (aside from Golf :rolleyes:). Hell Cricket is wider played than Baseball and Foolsball, probably only Basketball, because it's so brilliant, is bigger than Rugby.By the way, the sport is more about passion than money. You'll find that the biggest superstars come from the poorest backgrounds.

BigBear3
08-21-2009, 03:05 AM
ww2

CABAL49
08-21-2009, 03:18 AM
Which is your loss entirely. Apart from athletics, the US doesn't compete globally in any major sports (aside from Golf :rolleyes:). Hell Cricket is wider played than Baseball and Foolsball, probably only Basketball, because it's so brilliant, is bigger than Rugby.By the way, the sport is more about passion than money. You'll find that the biggest superstars come from the poorest backgrounds.

Without money, there is no league for superstars to be in.

Gothika
08-21-2009, 03:26 AM
Which is your loss entirely. Apart from athletics, the US doesn't compete globally in any major sports

Apart from their one of the top 5 contenders for the Hockey Winter Olympics Gold Medal..

Xterminator
08-21-2009, 03:57 AM

Are you serious? Cricket isn't wider played at all over Baseball and "Foolsball".
Sure, maybe in England since they don't do any of those, but in North America it's pretty popular and little to none play cricket in North America.
+ I don't see any England players making it big in Hockey or Baseball either so it goes both ways.

Not really, maybe some yeah but most were fairly good with money and just worked on there sport and did what they can to improve etc. It's all about devoting your time to it rather then being lazy and not going to the gym or something. You also need a passion for the game if you wanna make it big.

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 05:05 AM
Are you serious? Cricket isn't wider played at all over Baseball and "Foolsball".
Sure, maybe in England since they don't do any of those, but in North America it's pretty popular and little to none play cricket in North America.
+ I don't see any England players making it big in Hockey or Baseball either so it goes both ways.

Not really, maybe some yeah but most were fairly good with money and just worked on there sport and did what they can to improve etc. It's all about devoting your time to it rather then being lazy and not going to the gym or something. You also need a passion for the game if you wanna make it big.

Lool you completely missed the point about the word 'Global'. Cricket is more widespread than baseball and foolsball - fact. Major Cricket nations: England, Australia, West Indies, South Africa, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and Zimbabwe. And these are just the major nations, not every. Baseball and foolsball can't boast about being widespread. Your opinion is narrow minded to simply 'North America' which isn't much on a global scale.

The top football players in the world, historically even, have always come from the poorest of backgrounds, and i'm not talking England poor. From poverty struck villages in Brazil, Argentina, Portugaul. I dunno where you get your facts from about "Most were fairly good with money". Yea, after 12-17 years playing football with makeshift balls on the worst terrain and if they're lucky, with shoes.

Craigus
08-21-2009, 02:40 PM
Get ur crazy talk out of my war thread!

StormYs
08-21-2009, 03:29 PM
so i don't see how you can draw up the conclusion that CP are that much ahead from 1 CP hosted Core.

Seeing as that war was almost a all out of war you can conclude that Dusty is pretty far behind in terms of fighting strength compared with CP. Duo to the fact that Dusty wasn't even capable of breaking our gate let alone touching our core.

Though Dusty is far ahead of other kingdoms (except for CP) in terms of man power etc.

Craigus
08-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Seeing as that war was almost a all out of war you can conclude that Dusty is pretty far behind in terms of fighting strength compared with CP. Duo to the fact that Dusty wasn't even capable of breaking our gate let alone touching our core.

Though Dusty is far ahead of other kingdoms (except for CP) in terms of man power etc.

Yeah true but you know full well i'd of had CP gate down even before they had ours down if you wasnt there stopping me, that was my point, i think it was down to about half or so when you came and defended but i forget :P

BigBear3
08-21-2009, 03:37 PM
England, Australia, West Indies, South Africa, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and Zimbabwe.

America ousts all that though.

StormYs
08-21-2009, 03:37 PM
I see.

Soala
08-21-2009, 03:40 PM
So, when does this "war" starts ?

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 04:26 PM

Dustari was not at full strength for that, and i'll say it again. How one can conclude their superiority from a self-hosted Core whilst unable to be consistent in previous cores, let alone core tournament (without disgracing yourselves), can only be down to ignorance/stupidity.

America ousts all that though.

China > USA in olympics and that was your only trump card for the global debate :(

BigBear3
08-21-2009, 05:03 PM
ww2

CABAL49
08-21-2009, 05:24 PM
China > USA in olympics and that was your only trump card for the global debate :(

Still had more medals. We also have the most advanced military, that tends to help in global debates.

Get ur crazy talk out of my war thread!

Respond to that PM I sent you so long ago and I will disappear from here forever.

Lool you completely missed the point about the word 'Global'. Cricket is more widespread than baseball and foolsball - fact. Major Cricket nations: England, Australia, West Indies, South Africa, India, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, and Zimbabwe. And these are just the major nations, not every. Baseball and foolsball can't boast about being widespread. Your opinion is narrow minded to simply 'North America' which isn't much on a global scale.

Can't help but notice that those are all nations that were once owned by England. So you can't really say those people really jumped at the opportunity to be more like the British.

StormYs
08-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Dustari was not at full strength for that, and i'll say it again. How one can conclude their superiority from a self-hosted Core whilst unable to be consistent in previous cores, let alone core tournament (without disgracing yourselves), can only be down to ignorance/stupidity.

Why are you so ignorant, even your king admits it yet you go against his words. As I said in the first line of my post: "Seeing as that war was almost a all out of war".
With this I am saying that we both didn't have our full army but there where plenty of dusty online, I know you guys didn't have sean online. But we didn't have Jcs, Alex, Romain, John online yet we won.

You said:
"How one can conclude their superiority from a self-hosted Core whilst unable to be consistent in previous cores"

My answer:
We both had a week to assemble our forces, meaning that we almost used all of our army (goes for both kingdoms). About the previous cores, anyone could of win a match if they had a sufficient amount of players online while the other kingdoms hardly had any online. Meaning that this doesn't show how great your kingdom is, but if there is a scheduled match announced early enough to have both kingdoms mobilize their army then we can start talking about the greatness of a kingdom because they will both try to gather as many people as possible for the war. So utilizing everything they can.

Gambet
08-21-2009, 07:40 PM

It seems like you're the one that's acting a bit ignorant in this case since Storm is by far the best swordsman in the game. I've seen him do 3 v 1 spars against 3 level 110's and still win all on his own (not sure if he's done any spars of numbers greater than that but he's hella good at maneuvering). Storm doesn't even have amazing gear, Craig should have better gear than he does, so it only shows how much more powerful he could be (even though he doesn't seem to need it).

Storm would require a lot of attention to take down which would require most of your strongest members just to handle him, then you gotta worry about all of the other top CP players. Currently I just don't see how Dustari could fare against CP, I'm not trying to throw you guys in the gutter or anything but I'm just looking at it from how it is, there's no need for you to get so defensive.

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Still had more medals. We also have the most advanced military, that tends to help in global debates.

Can't help but notice that those are all nations that were once owned by England. So you can't really say those people really jumped at the opportunity to be more like the British.

Go see if anyone cares about your bronze's over golds. :noob:
And when did military come into sport?

Why are you so ignorant, even your king admits it yet you go against his words. As I said in the first line of my post: "Seeing as that war was almost a all out of war".
With this I am saying that we both didn't have our full army but there where plenty of dusty online, I know you guys didn't have sean online. But we didn't have Jcs, Alex, Romain, John online yet we won.

You said:
"How one can conclude their superiority from a self-hosted Core whilst unable to be consistent in previous cores"

My answer:
We both had a week to assemble our forces, meaning that we almost used all of our army (goes for both kingdoms). About the previous cores, anyone could of win a match if they had a sufficient amount of players online while the other kingdoms hardly had any online. Meaning that this doesn't show how great your kingdom is, but if there is a scheduled match announced early enough to have both kingdoms mobilize their army then we can start talking about the greatness of a kingdom because they will both try to gather as many people as possible for the war. So utilizing everything they can.

>Yea we had our full army of 8/9 players :noob:
>John won't fight for you, Romain counts for nothing.
>It was evident that one Kingom took it alot more seriously 22:9 were the numbers?
>Also, if i remember most of my Cores, pre-monthlongevent, there were quite a decent number on either side, with several Kingdoms going at it, it's true one could easily lame wins, but Dustari had a very superior destroyed cores record. One can only assume we've fended off several kingdoms at one time.

StormYs
08-21-2009, 07:55 PM
>Yea we had our full army of 8/9 players :noob:

/facepalm.

I think I've said more than enough.

Anyways I'll be looking forward to the soccer match.

MajinDragon
08-21-2009, 07:56 PM
It seems like you're the one that's acting a bit ignorant in this case since Storm is by far the best swordsman in the game. I've seen him do 3 v 1 spars against 3 level 110's and still win all on his own (not sure if he's done any spars of numbers greater than that but he's hella good at maneuvering). Storm doesn't even have amazing gear, Craig should have better gear than he does, so it only shows how much more powerful he could be (even though he doesn't seem to need it).

Storm would require a lot of attention to take down which would require most of your strongest members just to handle him, then you gotta worry about all of the other top CP players. Currently I just don't see how Dustari could fare against CP, I'm not trying to throw you guys in the gutter or anything but I'm just looking at it from how it is, there's no need for you to get so defensive.

Storm is a hired force, and we're all aware. His feats against multiple foes are restricted to spars, not Core or bmode situations. He's an amazing sparrer for sure, but bmode, utilisising everything or in Core situations, no one player can dominate 3 equals. The majority of CP are walkovers. The only difficult customers are Klay (mercenary), Cell, Alex (when romain lets him borrow gear) and now Chaos is comming up. Majority are flakely.

seanthien
08-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Storm doesn't have great gear, true, but he does have above average b-moders gear with quiet a decent resitance to the major elements in weapons.

Who cares anyway? Not sure how the community feels, but I for one and totally getting bored with sitting in trade with nothing happening daily. Core was implanted so we could do our own events for fun, but people are way too caught up in their ego and kingdom to stop and do core for the enjoyment of the server and other players.

Core should be used a lot more, it's something that's fairly fun and kingdoms battle it out with each while new members (that recently joined a kingdom that is) can learn a number of things from watching others fight and do their thing. Nothing bad comes from core, people should just lay down their prides for a second and just enjoy the game without any aftermath like this.