PDA

View Full Version : Bomy upgrades

Sidgard
08-01-2001, 02:30 PM
Like armor upgrades, ranged attacks, better attack power, better speed. blah blah
ohh yeah...and easier ways to make money....because one gralat is getting hard to make..i am losing interest in the game and i have been play for like...3 days. it is givin me headaches tryin to make cash. i go on the free servers and have thousands and come on graal 2001 and have 0. because i get killed and the pearl areas are crowded....cmon stefan this is gettin to be really hard. cant we have more money than 1 gralat per pearl? cant they be worth different amounts ranging from 1-5? and secret pearl divin areas so they dont get crowded? i mean that is alot to ask but the people would be alot happier

reply alot. i want my avatar!!!

SkooL
08-01-2001, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Sidgard
Like armor upgrades, ranged attacks, better attack power, better speed. blah blah
ohh yeah...and easier ways to make money....because one gralat is getting hard to make..i am losing interest in the game and i have been play for like...3 days. it is givin me headaches tryin to make cash. i go on the free servers and have thousands and come on graal 2001 and have 0. because i get killed and the pearl areas are crowded....cmon stefan this is gettin to be really hard. cant we have more money than 1 gralat per pearl? cant they be worth different amounts ranging from 1-5? and secret pearl divin areas so they dont get crowded? i mean that is alot to ask but the people would be alot happier

reply alot. i want my avatar!!!
Humans don't have upgrades for defense, ranged attacks, or better speed, why should bomies? Oh, and about your avatar, you have a long way to go...

habek
08-01-2001, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by SkooL

Humans don't have upgrades for defense, ranged attacks, or better speed, why should bomies? Oh, and about your avatar, you have a long way to go...
Humans dont have'em becuz they are already better than the bomys.
But Bomys be patient! BAES are comin!

ZORG1986
08-01-2001, 11:47 PM
I play as a human now on Graal2001 but i used to be a bomy, so ive seen it from both sides and basicaly its borring as hell if your a bomy, wow u can pearl dive but thats about it, humans have loads they can do. Anything you oculd do to upgrade bomys would be a good thing

Sidgard
08-02-2001, 02:25 AM
zorg we can relate!! but everyone else thinks bomys got it easy...well in some ways they do. they have better defense water speed. diving ability. and are "cuter" with the ladies...but humans have alot of fun things to do and they have tons more ways to make cash

General
08-03-2001, 05:56 AM
bmoys have the easiest way to make cash: pearl diving

SkooL
08-03-2001, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by General
bmoys have the easiest way to make cash: pearl diving I've played as a bomy, I hate pearl diving.

Slaktmaster
08-03-2001, 06:03 AM
Its too slow like everythng else. When I am playing I never get time to mine or something...

Sidgard
08-03-2001, 07:14 AM
Pearl diving is slow and crowded...bird fishing is rediculous because you have to catch "grams" of fish and sell them 3 pounds a gralat. It would be better if you had to catch like 3 fish a gralat. wouldnt it.

habek
08-03-2001, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by General
bmoys have the easiest way to make cash: pearl diving
slow and boring
WE NEED BAES!

konidias
08-04-2001, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Sidgard
zorg we can relate!! but everyone else thinks bomys got it easy...well in some ways they do. they have better defense water speed. diving ability. and are "cuter" with the ladies...but humans have alot of fun things to do and they have tons more ways to make cash

Cuter with WHAT ladies? I think there are about 8 actual females that play graal2001. And I'm pretty sure they aren't looking for "cute bomys" to date :rolleyes:

And Sidgard.. everything you said goes completely against graal.. If money is easy to get it would be like classic where you could buy anything within a matter of minutes.. You have been playing 3 days.. how much do you expect to have? The money is good how it is now since the costs are about the same as you would pay in america.. 50 for a good axe, a bit over 100 for a quality rod and lure.. around 10 to 30 for hats (retail).. Although I think you should get a BIT more money for profit.. say a gralat or two more.. seeing as how 15 pounds of fish would sell for a lot more than 1 dollar lol.. At least fish and pearls should be 2 gralat or something.

The fish limit should also be taken off seeing as how there is no apple limit, or pearl limit. If you wan't to make limits, make bags we have to carry the stuff in, not just imaginary boundaries.