PDA

View Full Version : Stefan please read again:)

dragoonvenganc
08-01-2001, 09:46 AM
The O and D hotel the graphics are changeing dramaticlly. If it goes up i need to know. About the 300 gralat charge per level. Will you change that for the hotel. And just charge a different fee.

And if so what do you think you will charge. And how many levels will you allow.

Like i said the graphics are changing alot before i show it to you. If the graphics are better will you put it up. Is the programing good.

Please answer all the questions. Thank you in advance.

Stefan i do thank you for your time in trying your message and talking to me. Thank you again.

O and D Enterprises
Dragoon Vengance

SkooL
08-01-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by dragoonvenganc
The O and D hotel the graphics are changeing dramaticlly. If it goes up i need to know. About the 300 gralat charge per level. Will you change that for the hotel. And just charge a different fee.

And if so what do you think you will charge. And how many levels will you allow. Okay, why would Stefan pay you for your levels? I've seen them before (your hotel, you posted it before). They aren't very good. Stefan has a level maker team already who are willing to make levels for free. Think next time.

dragoonvenganc
08-01-2001, 10:32 AM
I am sorry if you have miss understood me.

I mean when you buy a personal house you have to pay per level. I wanted to know how much per week i would have to pay stefan to get the hotel in my house and keep it up along with the levels because how it is set up i would not be able to pay 300 per level. And i am haveing levels remade and my programing is not that bad. If you think programing is bad tell me what and you show me your fix. Thank you very much. I know i am not that good at level design.

SkooL
08-01-2001, 10:37 AM
Wait, so Stefan is charging 300 per level? How often do you have to pay?

dragoonvenganc
08-01-2001, 10:51 AM
for a personal house you have to pay 300 per level each week.

i want to know if stefan will make an exception for the hotel if not i will have to change it dramatically. From a hotel into. Selling closets to store money in.. very little rooms in one level..