PDA

View Full Version : so now that this forum is up

Hiro
05-26-2009, 11:24 PM
what use will the unholy forums function now be, and, can i post my thread about leagues in here since no one answers or talks about it on the unholy forums?

Darlene159
05-26-2009, 11:32 PM
what use will the unholy forums function now be, and, can i post my thread about leagues in here since no one answers or talks about it on the unholy forums?Not sure who you are asking, but these forums are for anything related to UN.
The playerworlds don't have to do away with forums that they might have.

SwimChao
05-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Yes, you can post your ideas for leagues here as well. I always try to keep myself going to the Unholy Nation forums.. but I get sidetracked. I check these forums quite frequently, though.

Ontop of that, Rage_IV/_Zelph is working on an IN-GAME forum that will be great for that sort of thing. It's turning out great so far.

Hiro
05-26-2009, 11:41 PM
Not sure who you are asking, but these forums are for anything related to UN.
The playerworlds don't have to do away with forums that they might have.
was asking the UN staff mostly.

Yes, you can post your ideas for leagues here as well. I always try to keep myself going to the Unholy Nation forums.. but I get sidetracked. I check these forums quite frequently, though.

Ontop of that, Rage_IV/_Zelph is working on an IN-GAME forum that will be great for that sort of thing. It's turning out great so far.
that does sound pretty awesome as long as it can't be abused to annoy the hell out of people - i've had mass messages turned off for years, don't want something i can't turn off annoying me too.

i'll write up a better thread for the leagues and post it here then; getting more opinions from more players is usually better. thanks for the clarification.

SwimChao
05-26-2009, 11:45 PM
No no, the forums will be completely optional.. so it shouldn't bother you. Plus we'll have moderators, etc. to patrol.

Out of organizational reminder habit, remember to post the league thing in the proper location.

HERE (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=225)