PDA

View Full Version : Transferring gelats....

oo_jazz_oo
05-25-2009, 10:50 PM
I know this has been requested before, but why hasnt this happened?

I pay for these gelats...i should have the right to give them to someone...
My friend wants to play graal, but he cant get the money to pay.
I have 1200 gelats, i can spare 300 for him. But, I cant transfer them.

Why not!? Its rediculous...

What if I started a new account and wanted to transfer them...well, too bad. Their stuck on the other account.

I dont think it would be that hard. =/

Just have a little button in the shop window that says "Transfer Gelats"...

Im not even sure if you can...but last I heard, you couldnt...and I asked a few people...and they confirmed that.

Stryke
05-25-2009, 10:59 PM
I have to agree. All you can transfer right now are cards which are pretty useless.
And I think you need to have 5 gelats in order to receive them. :confused:

xXMonkeyManXx
05-26-2009, 12:48 AM
To erm "transfer" gelets you basicly just play Poker on Graal games and lose to your friend with the amount of gelets "offered" as 50 (the highest it can go) but the proble with that is that your friend needs 5gelets t start playing Card games anyway so it kind defeats the purpus. Purpose?.......DON'T LAUGH AT MEH! :D

Pelikano
05-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Should be definiately added.

Maybe if Stefan wants to be mean he can also add a fee of trading Gelats

oo_jazz_oo
05-27-2009, 01:56 AM
A fee would be....stupid...
Its not costing him anything to send the gelats...its costing us money to send them basically...we buy them, then if we choose to send them...thats our choice. =/

Seeya
05-27-2009, 10:36 AM
If we hand away gelats, its just making us buy more faster x-x.

DustyPorViva
05-27-2009, 11:54 AM
I think the problem with this is the same problem they have with account subscriptions. When players quit they'll just transfer all their stuff to other players, and the other players won't have to pay for anything.

DuBsTeRmAn
05-27-2009, 07:56 PM
In that case they should make someting which doesn't want them to leave rofl :]

Pelikano
05-27-2009, 08:28 PM
I think the problem with this is the same problem they have with account subscriptions. When players quit they'll just transfer all their stuff to other players, and the other players won't have to pay for anything.

The Gelats were still paid for...?

DustyPorViva
05-27-2009, 09:02 PM
The Gelats were still paid for...?
Yes, but if people are able to give away their Gelats when they leave, that gives the person they give it to no reason to buy any. I'm just saying what they say.

Pelikano
05-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Yes, but if people are able to give away their Gelats when they leave, that gives the person they give it to no reason to buy any. I'm just saying what they say.

This is actually very good for Graal.

The person that gets the gelat can buy Gold, for how long?

A month? Two? Three? Four? It'll end, and if Graal is as addicting as I think then the player will subscribe again, paying for new Gelats.

Stryke
05-27-2009, 09:39 PM
I actually have to agree. If they're a trial and receive enough gelats to let them experience Graal without observer mode and other trial restrictions, they might resubscribe, getting more money into Graal. It will also raise the playercount, because players would rather play in a gold account than a trial account.

Graal would actually gain more money and players in the long run by having gelat transfers enabled.

scriptless
12-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Sorry to revive old thread but I too, would like to see this happen. It is a smart move. I see players who cannot afford to pay or have no means of paying. So why not let people with money pay for them? More money for graal.. tho in this case you can buy message codes to send to people (but at an unreasonable price). I mean I would much rather spend all my money at once on a subscription and get a nicer deal then to send message codes and get ripped off if that is the only way for us to pay for other players currently.

Tho I do see how sending gerlats provides a security risk from people being hacked and loosing all there gerlats. So I do not see this actually happening anytime soon.

Cubes
12-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Would be awesome and then I can upgrade one of my trial accounts :]

LordSquirt
12-04-2009, 10:08 PM
I would love for something like this to be added, or where we can get a global to do it.

CharlieM
12-05-2009, 06:35 PM
I submitted a support ticket about this a couple months back, and I never did receive a response..

cbk1994
12-05-2009, 09:16 PM
It's also worth noting that people have been globalled before for accepting gelats from a fake credit card, even though they didn't know they were illegal.

I submitted a support ticket about this a couple months back, and I never did receive a response..

Probably because the support center is down, and even when it was up, a few of the sections were seldom checked.

Imperialistic
12-06-2009, 01:01 AM
I know this has been requested before, but why hasnt this happened?

Managing Director is too greedy.

scriptless
12-06-2009, 02:26 AM
The only way this would happen is if gerlats were non-transfereable between players with the same IP, PcID, and other determining factors to prevent people from hacking other people to steal there subscription gerlats. However, it is funny you can send cards to other players. Guess no one is going around hacking accounts to steal cards. haha

CharlieM
12-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Probably because the support center is down, and even when it was up, a few of the sections were seldom checked.

Yeah, I have lifetime classic so it doesnt effect me too much but someone I know wanted some gelets and since I dont use the gelets I have I thought I would give them to them

SlikRick
12-10-2009, 07:42 PM
There should be a way to set up security questions and what not that need to be answered before Gelets can be transferd. This would discourage trying to hack someones account to steal their Gelets.

Dnegel
12-10-2009, 08:31 PM
There should be an "Buy Lifetime" option.

Old_Days
12-10-2009, 10:08 PM

What really pisses me off about that is, what about everyone else who does have to pay per year?

Why should I pay my hard earned money for something that isn't given to me?

tempandrew
12-10-2009, 11:19 PM

Or maybe they should just go back to $19 for life-time classic and like $15 for 6 months of gold.

Those were the good days. At least I still have MY lifetime classic.

cbk1994
12-10-2009, 11:57 PM

Lifetime was a bad idea anyway for them. For example, in the past two months, 355 lifetime classic accounts have logged on Era at least 50 times. If we assume these accounts are at least decently active, and at least some (say 50 percent) would reupgrade, that's a considerable amount of money. There are 1612 unique classic accounts that have connected to Era in the past 2 months as well (4289 total players, 1844 of them upgraded).