PDA

View Full Version : Graal Classic (2004)

jacob_bald6225
05-17-2009, 09:10 AM
So, I guess I'll post these here from now on. Be sure to click the video to get to the youtube page and watch in HD you will enjoy it better this way!

Part 1: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwE8-8GTFhw&fmt=22)
LwE8-8GTFhw

Notes:
Original baddies-Fun and actually respond correctly to my hits!
Bombs not lagging when thrown-fun
Much more responsive and generally more fluid gameplay without having to worry about things being serverside.
That mine cart puzzle is still a work of art-- too bad we never got much more creative puzzles like that.
Also, the older dragon boss' flames are better than the current online version's.

Luda
05-17-2009, 10:05 AM
Nice, brings back memories :'(
Are you going to upload all the quests? You should also enable midi's for nostalgia lol

jacob_bald6225
05-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Nice, brings back memories :'(
Are you going to upload all the quests? You should also enable midi's for nostalgia lolGoing to try and upload them all.

I am failing hard at getting the resolution to set right with recording-- and I don't have the midi files.

Part 2: Babord to Rat Form (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA79QWExPb4&fmt=22)
kA79QWExPb4

Notes:

Rat form boss-FUN!
Wall Boss- fun, but could use a few cool tweaks if brought back.
Uhh the forest maze was pretty cool
Also got the hera from the bookcase in babord-- I really liked the hera system because you could hide them around the overworld and they didn't have to all come from quests.

Rufus
05-17-2009, 03:19 PM
@ Part 1

I can't remember the gnome family following you from the castle. I thought they were inside of the cave, or were they if you didn't go to the location you went to? When was this part added? I seriously can't remember doing that.

xXziroXx
05-17-2009, 03:58 PM
@ Part 1

I can't remember the gnome family following you from the castle. I thought they were inside of the cave, or were they if you didn't go to the location you went to? When was this part added? I seriously can't remember doing that.

You don't remember that? I loved the old castle :D

Luda
05-17-2009, 09:26 PM
@ Part 1

I don't remember it either, I never had to go to that room in the castle, maybe it was glitched and assumed you brought them even though you didn't.

I kind of like this better though cause it give it more of a quest feel.

Edit: if you paste &fmt=22 @ the end of the youtube link it will be higher definition

jacob_bald6225
05-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Edit: if you paste &fmt=22 @ the end of the youtube link it will be higher definition
Yah the part titles all have &fmt=22 links.