PDA

View Full Version : Kingdoms Events Master

Nature2
05-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Graal Kingdoms is searching a "special" Events Master!
The special means that this Events Master only host events that are Kingdom related (Dustari,Forest,Zormite etc)

He will host wars,spars,hunts and other events that work with all 5 kingdoms

If you think you are the right one read the list >

We need:

-A player with gold
-a good activity on graal kingdoms
-Knowledge about Graal Kingdoms
-A player that didnt get banned
-This position needs a basic knowledge about hsosting event(worked for a playerworld yet?)

Just post here what can you give us and you have a chance for an intresting position!

if you dont have any knowledge about hosting this could be your staff position! >>>

http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1491858#post1491858

Ghost Pirate
05-17-2009, 12:16 AM
I think I qualify for the requirements. I have gold and worked on various servers as an Events Staff.

Rufus
05-17-2009, 01:39 AM
I think I qualify for the requirements.

I don't, that's not even your account.

James
05-17-2009, 02:16 AM
Who hi-jacked GP's account?

Rufus
05-17-2009, 02:38 AM
Who hi-jacked GP's account?

Not for me to say. I don't think he should be applying for staff jobs under Ghost Pirate's 'reputable' identity though; he can apply on his own if he's that qualified for the position.

Nature2
05-17-2009, 08:22 PM
We have found a person to try out this job. If he isnt the right one ill take another app's from this thread.

James
05-18-2009, 01:15 AM
I don't think he should be applying for staff jobs under Ghost Pirate's 'reputable' identity though; he can apply on his own if he's that qualified for the position.

Yeah, I agree with this. At the same time, not a lot of people are still around that really knew Ghost Pirate.

Geno
05-26-2009, 07:19 AM
how did you guys know that wasnt really ghost? imghost :<