PDA

View Full Version : Unholy Nation: NAT & "ET"

SwimChao
05-15-2009, 12:34 AM
Hi guys,

Primarily UN is in need of some sociable people to apply this time around to be part of the lovely Events Team on Unholy Nation.

This job's difficulty pertains to staying active on the server, and hosting at unique or efficient time slots. We really need a team that hosts when needed, and hosts when other ETs aren't. Meaning, we don't want to have all of our ETs hosting at 2:00 PM in the afternoon, and then none hosting in the evening.

We're also looking for skilled scripters to join the team.

If you're interested in either position, Froggie (our ETA) will be releasing an ET application you can submit. You can also send me a PM on the forums, or on the server with questions or if you're interested-- whatever.

~Streety

zephirot
05-15-2009, 01:34 PM
Why is Froggie still ETA? Seriously..

Rufus
05-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Why is Froggie still ETA? Seriously..

Because he's the best ET ever and sets a good example for the rest? That's how it comes across to me.

WaDaFack
05-15-2009, 07:29 PM
Only reason why I haven't applied yet is because. . . you guys are expecting too much.
You want people who are already experienced with staff tools etc. which is the only reason why previous ETs keep getting hired, or other staff.
In the application you expect us to give you all the level names of every event, all the commands and a list of all the events. That part is just stupid, I mean you can easily learn on the job. Take the "TEMP" ET system for example, there are people who hosted for the first time and by 30minutes, they memorized all the commands.
Oh and, I recall Frawgy telling me it's alright to host 1event a day, aslong as he hosts something. Frawgy himself doesn't even log on once a day, or once every two days.

zephirot
05-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Because he's the best ET ever and sets a good example for the rest? That's how it comes across to me.

Uh no.

MysticX2X
05-16-2009, 12:34 AM
Man listing as many events as you know and how they work is the most redundant thing ever. I think only 2 apps in the past how many years have done otherwise.

SwimChao
05-16-2009, 10:38 PM
On a side note, since Mystic brought it up..

We're really gearing for players who have a mature grip on handling a responsible position. We're looking for sociability, and loyalty to the server.

So if you think you remotely have a chance, just put yourself in a really involved application and explain your situation at the bottom. I'm sure we'll have no problem training you.

Unkownsoldier
05-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Streety honestly, when I was hired for Events Team back a million years ago when Jack was ETA I only knew like two commands. Within the first hour or so I had all the commands down and in 3 days I had hosted 350 events. There was a lot of complaints except it was from the same person every time because he did not like me and wanted me fired.

You don't need experience to do the job, only activity and maturity.

SwimChao
05-17-2009, 04:21 AM
Which is exactly what I was trying to get across. :-)

SwimChao
05-19-2009, 12:50 AM
Unholy Nation is also looking for artists for our "GAT" team. We have the Administrative position open (meaning, you'd run the team) as well. We usually don't look to hire someone like that right off the streets, but if you're interested, leave me a PM and we'll get together and talk.

Exhausted
05-28-2009, 11:49 PM
^ Red&Shane got fired?