PDA

View Full Version : Triple Bash Photoshoot

Drakeero
05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I have an event idea coming up for this Sunday. Aka next Sunday, the sunday after mother's day. Don't make me look up the date right now. Today's the 12th, right? Well, Wednesday the 13th, in the afternoon, I want to take pictures to advertise the event, but I'm gonna need some people willing to help out.

All you gotta do, is wait until I mass message in game, and then tell me you want to pose in the pictures. Make sure you at least have a weapon and a shield. Maybe some armor. The Triple Bash is a spar event. I'm going to try to do it around 2:00 EST.

It's not going to be much of a spar though unless we have alot of people show up, so let's get this thing advertised properly.

The Spar starts 17th May

MajinDragon
05-13-2009, 12:40 AM
So basically a spar tournament?...

Drakeero
05-13-2009, 12:44 AM
It's a spar tournament idea I've done in the past that people really liked. I host one match melee only, another magic only, and then another ranged only.

I'm hoping to make it a little bit better for a weekend event, but really I just need more people to be able to do more.

Drakeero
05-13-2009, 05:37 PM
I really apologize but the time has been pushed back to around 4:00 EST. I've had an issue come up that needs to be dealt with. It's a private family issue.

MajinDragon
05-13-2009, 06:49 PM
What are the prizes?

Drakeero
05-13-2009, 11:10 PM
Delayed Again.

I'm sorry, busy week from hell.

MajinDragon
05-14-2009, 02:20 PM
When is the photoshoot?
What time will the event be on sunday?
Is this a big event (good prizes), or does it not really need to be announced on forums?

Drakeero
05-15-2009, 06:59 PM
When is the photoshoot?
What time will the event be on sunday?
Is this a big event (good prizes), or does it not really need to be announced on forums?

Yeah, wouldn't want something like this to clutter up the busy forums and hide something important.

Really though. It's an event. Whether or not this is big depends entirely on participation. I've done this before. It's always been a big hit. This isnt' some experimental thing, and its not like a scavenger hunt. All it needs is people.