PDA

View Full Version : Videos on a mac?

noublipasa
05-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Apparently recording videos on a mac doesn't work. I do everything as it tells me but when I look into my graal folders there is no folder called ¨videos¨.
I tried it with my other computer running on windows xp and it worked perfectly. Do some mac users know how to record videos ? Either with the in-game solution or with a program downloaded from the internet?

Admins
05-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Normally it should work if you use "avi (uncompressed)". Are screenshots working?

cbk1994
05-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Works fine for me with AVI on the old & beta versions.

Also, you can use a program called "iShowU HD", which works extremely well, but it's not free.

In Snow Leopard, QuickTime X (free) will be able to record screencasts :D

noublipasa
05-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Normally it should work if you use "avi (uncompressed)". Are screenshots working?

I use a program called grab to take screenshots and it works perfectly. I tried with ¨avi (uncompressed)¨ but it still doesn't work :(. The main problem is that there is no video folder in my graal folders...

Works fine for me with AVI on the old & beta versions.

Also, you can use a program called "iShowU HD", which works extremely well, but it's not free.

In Snow Leopard, QuickTime X (free) will be able to record screencasts :D
V
No idea what your talking about :P im running on mac OS X Version 10.5.6 and there is no screencast on the quicktime program. Now is quicktime x a different program you can download ?

cyan3
05-02-2009, 01:03 PM
I use a program called grab to take screenshots and it works perfectly.

I think he is referring to Alt+2 in the graal client.

cbk1994
05-02-2009, 05:27 PM
No idea what your talking about :P im running on mac OS X Version 10.5.6 and there is no screencast on the quicktime program. Now is quicktime x a different program you can download ?

In Snow Leopard, the unreleased version of Mac OS X (you're running Leopard), there is a program called QuickTime X.

You can find your videos folder here: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71819

noublipasa
05-03-2009, 12:35 PM
In Snow Leopard, the unreleased version of Mac OS X (you're running Leopard), there is a program called QuickTime X.

You can find your videos folder here: http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71819

Thanks problem solved.