PDA

View Full Version : Rising Sun's Kingdom Set

Hatred89
03-22-2009, 03:05 AM
Alright so I thought I would toss everyone a bone to see some of the stuff we have finished. These are some graphics that Zanza has made that will be used for the new kingdom set when Tig releases it. If you don't know about it let me explain real quick.
Tig is planning for all kingdoms to release roughly 4-5 equipment that will be tag locked and craftable.
Anyhow here are some of the graphics.

Alright so here is our helm (bottom on), bow, and mask. We have some more laying around but this is a sample.
Oh and the top helm I figured could be the king only helm.

MiniOne
03-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Nice

Zanza_P2P
03-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Please get the mask out of there before I cry.
I honestly spent what? 5 mins on it? Probably going to redo it :s

Mousymee
03-24-2009, 03:51 AM
top helm should be shogun only imo

cyan3
03-24-2009, 09:43 AM
In my opinion the Samurai helmet Dreanin made looks better.

kia345
03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
I like Zanza's helmet design better than Drae's, but Drae's colors are better.

Zanza's are too bright.

cyan3
03-24-2009, 11:44 PM
I like Zanza's helmet design better than Drae's, but Drae's colors are better.

Zanza's are too bright.

The reason I prefer Dreanin's helmet is because the colours are much better.

Zanza_P2P
03-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Took Drae's helm and used his red. Also changed a little bit of the shading.

Also added the glove that was made a while back. Its more Dustari's style I would think.

Hatred89
03-25-2009, 01:12 AM
In my opinion the Samurai helmet Dreanin made looks better.

Alright hopefully I can clear some things up about Dreanin's "Samurai Equipment Graphics". The graphics that were posted in one of the other threads was Dreanin's graphics but they were not made to be the Samurai's Kingdom set. He made them to replace the Dex FHoM graphics and the PMoP b/c he thought they looked nasty. Thats roughly the story so those graphics posted wern't made to be Samurai kingdom gear nor do they look like they belong besides the colors.
Just thought I would get that out there. Not trying to be mean just letting people know the story.

cyan3
03-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Alright hopefully I can clear some things up about Dreanin's "Samurai Equipment Graphics". The graphics that were posted in one of the other threads was Dreanin's graphics but they were not made to be the Samurai's Kingdom set. He made them to replace the Dex FHoM graphics and the PMoP b/c he thought they looked nasty. Thats roughly the story so those graphics posted wern't made to be Samurai kingdom gear nor do they look like they belong besides the colors.
Just thought I would get that out there. Not trying to be mean just letting people know the story.

The images were still submissions for samurai items.

Zeltino
03-25-2009, 01:44 PM
I like Zanza's Edit of his gfx for the Samurai Helmet. The Rising Sun Helm-2.bmp looks bad ass.

Hatred89
04-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Ill post one or two more of the kingdom items we have in the next few days.

Hatred89
04-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Alright so these are not complete yet but close enough where you gain the main idea. Here are the Rising Sun foot gear ^_-.

kia345
04-06-2009, 01:34 AM
Why not do traditional Samurai sandals that have armored leggings on the graphic? That way you could at least explain the inevitable ac boost they have

Zanza_P2P
04-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Because I suck at shoes... Those sandals were a fluke really. :(

Draenin
04-06-2009, 08:11 AM
Why is it every time gear is made for this Kingdom, it's never done under the original name? We've had Kurenai Joukai, Bakugun, and now Rising Sun. Do you realize that unless the names are somehow unified, we're going to wind up with like six different names for Samurai gear pieces?

And yeah, I know that you're going to give me that speech about how it shouldn't be called Samurai because that would be like calling Zormite "Fish," but that still doesn't discredit my point. And I hope you don't plan on scrapping the KJ shield, because quite honestly that shield's better than anything you've posted in this thread so far. (No offense.)

Zanza_P2P
04-06-2009, 09:45 PM
The point of this thread is not to replace any current Sam/KJ/RS items. These are for the kingdom SET. The set of items that can only be used by kingdom members for each kingdom. Unless I misunderstood you?

As for the names of whats out there already, Hatred would love nothing more than to rename them all but he must have all the current KJ/Sam items to do it.

Draenin
04-06-2009, 10:52 PM
The point of this thread is not to replace any current Sam/KJ/RS items. These are for the kingdom SET. The set of items that can only be used by kingdom members for each kingdom. Unless I misunderstood you?

As for the names of whats out there already, Hatred would love nothing more than to rename them all but he must have all the current KJ/Sam items to do it.
If I'm not mistaken, he wouldn't be able to get that done anyway because some of them are still floating around in circulation.

kia345
04-07-2009, 01:27 AM

Even if they're part of a different "installment" of kingdom items, it still seems unnecessary to give each installment a different name and then still consider them a part of the same set. Just keep Samurai in their names, since Samurai items already exist, items with "Samurai" in the name make sense considering the graphic, and that name fits your current theme(+name). giving the new ones KJ names wouldn't mean much, since not many new players associate KJ with Rising Sun. And naming the items Rising Sun would just give you three sets of items with three different names.

cyan3
04-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Even if they're part of a different "installment" of kingdom items, it still seems unnecessary to give each installment a different name and then still consider them a part of the same set. Just keep Samurai in their names, since Samurai items already exist, items with "Samurai" in the name make sense considering the graphic, and that name fits your current theme(+name). giving the new ones KJ names wouldn't mean much, since not many new players associate KJ with Rising Sun. And naming the items Rising Sun would just give you three sets of items with three different names.

I agree, Every other kingdom has the original theme of the kingdom as the item name.