PDA

View Full Version : Punishingly difficult? No, it just sucks

Pimmeh
03-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Sardon's tower quest. Its annoying.
I tried the boss a dozen times, and the hit detection made me chuck my mouse away in frustration. The fight is not difficult, but it just sucks.
Please look at this dungeon.

MysticX2X
03-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Did you try an item you received in that quest?

Imperialistic
03-21-2009, 08:30 PM
...the hit detection made me chuck my mouse away in frustration.....

This sounds like an itakeg44l2seri0us problem.

Nataxo
03-21-2009, 08:31 PM

LOL.

nothing intresting here, so I'd suggest you to go somewhere else ;]

BlackSolider
03-21-2009, 08:36 PM
Well I'm sure you're not the only person to have this problem...other than the fact that the 30-40 people completed it already. And that number is probably far less than it actually is.

Is the hd crap? Ya. Can it be tough to fight sardon by yourself? Sure. But let's all remember: don't get mad, get a new mouse.

Rufus
03-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Is the hd crap? Ya. Can it be tough to fight sardon by yourself? Sure. But let's all remember: don't get mad, get a new mouse.

WOW CAN YOU NOT JUST TYPE STATEMENTS FOR ONCE? caps

Mark Sir Link
03-21-2009, 08:39 PM

no, the newest switch to HD has made the entire dungeon stupidly hard.

Omni-directional baddies?

check.

Boss that can only be hit with a pot in one pixel?

check.

Well I'm sure you're not the only person to have this problem...other than the fact that the 30-40 people completed it already. And that number is probably far less than it actually is.

These people all did it back when it was manageable, now it's difficult to even get to his room, let alone kill him.

When I did it after unban in February or whatever, I had to have staff come heal me to even have a chance at doing it.

Pimmeh
03-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Thanks Kevin, I'm glad you know what I'm talking about. I got him down to .5 hearts and then I died, that was the last straw. I thought it was pretty skilled of myself to make it as far as I've come...

Kill
03-21-2009, 09:42 PM
I hate the Sardon quest.

maximus_asinus
03-21-2009, 09:50 PM
I beat the quest myself on my darkriders_p2p account and died once (in the room before Sardon). The baddies are terrible, but the boss itself is pretty easy.

xnervNATx
03-21-2009, 11:43 PM
I beat the quest myself on my darkriders_p2p account and died once (in the room before Sardon). The baddies are terrible, but the boss itself is pretty easy.

i did sardon tower + boss one life and i kiled him with 2.5 left. there nothing hard just easy when you got it. oh ya do this, beat the dragon with 1 life for the whole dugeon. thor did it and so did i

BlackSolider
03-22-2009, 03:30 AM
I'm glad you know what I'm talking about.

I'm glad as well.

Pimmeh
03-22-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm glad as well.

Im so paranoid about sarcasm that I dont know if you're serious about this, lol.

Crono
03-22-2009, 03:42 AM
Im so paranoid about sarcasm that I dont know if you're serious about this, lol.

His ingame name is Gladius and his motto is "don't get mad, get glad".

Pimmeh
03-22-2009, 03:44 AM
His ingame name is Gladius and his motto is "don't get mad, get glad".

Ah XD

Shadow87
03-22-2009, 08:29 PM
I actually said the same thing about sardons the second i beat it. Told storm it was a simple, not very enjoyable, but very irritating quest to do. Sure, a boss battle should be a bit annoying, but because its hard, shouldnt just purposely be annoying, for instance not dealing damage when you should be dealing damage =P

BlackSolider
03-22-2009, 11:37 PM
for instance not dealing damage when you should be dealing damage =P

Have we seen this problem elsewhere on classic?