PDA

View Full Version : Calling out POLO

Oni
03-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Master Storm tell me and anyone else who reads this forum, why you should remain Manager.
In the past 5 years (?) you havent really done ANYTHING. Youve hardley logged on, and pretty much fiddled with HD a few times.
Your HD still doesnt work right, so youve wasted all that time. And ive asked you this questions 100000 times, and you say you do **** that people dont see.
If you do list them in your reply.

Your just holding onto the job as long as you can cause thats just your nature. Some people just cant let go. Your making alot of people suffer and you need to get real.
And I dont appreciate how you SUDDENLY start doing **** the second your rumored to getting removed. People have been begging you to do **** for years and you start NOW?

Give me real reasons why you should stay manager in detail no bs.

Kill
03-18-2009, 09:30 PM
I agree with Oni.
It's only now he doesn't reply with ":o" or "hmm" to 90% of all PM's, suggestions, recommendations, complaints... etc etc.

Why ruin the server as a whole just because you enjoy having power?

xnervNATx
03-18-2009, 09:33 PM
Master Storm tell me and anyone else who reads this forum, why you should remain Manager.
In the past 5 years (?) you havent really done ANYTHING. Youve hardley logged on, and pretty much fiddled with HD a few times.
Your HD still doesnt work right, so youve wasted all that time. And ive asked you this questions 100000 times, and you say you do **** that people dont see.
If you do list them in your reply.

Your just holding onto the job as long as you can cause thats just your nature. Some people just cant let go. Your making alot of people suffer and you need to get real.
And I dont appreciate how you SUDDENLY start doing **** the second your rumored to getting removed. People have been begging you to do **** for years and you start NOW?

Give me real reasons why you should stay manager in detail no bs.

he must be ****ting his pant reading that!!!

DC already asked this question and he never replyed. he only active so he can make the pwa think he good to stay , here what i say to polo , **** you you fat *** :D

Nataxo
03-18-2009, 10:25 PM
He personally helped me in my Classic Adventure.

Your making alot of people suffer ...

holy ****

Imperialistic
03-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Storm is a really good guy, I like him alot, he has good intentions.. Manager's don't always mean you have to develop.. You guys need to remember this. Manager: manages a server (makes sure people are doing what they got to do, and technical stuff like that).

MysticX2X
03-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Storm's been recently doing his job. He's actually made some changes too recently.

Too many bash Storm threads here....

Oni
03-19-2009, 01:31 AM
Storm is a really good guy, I like him alot, he has good intentions.. Manager's don't always mean you have to develop.. You guys need to remember this. Manager: manages a server (makes sure people are doing what they got to do, and technical stuff like that).

true, but he overall doesnt do his job until just recently (according to mystic, a few others, and master storms post), he just logs on Classic argues for a bit then logs for another month.

Imperialistic
03-19-2009, 02:13 AM
HIS JOB IS TO MANAGE, NOT DEVELOP.
Even though developing skills is a great asset.

Bell
03-19-2009, 02:21 AM
true, but he overall doesnt do his job until just recently (according to mystic, a few others, and master storms post), he just logs on Classic argues for a bit then logs for another month.

This sort of thing is exactly why the review is no longer public. You and others state things as though they are fact when its only things others have told you to say.

I may no longer be a part of the actual review but I for one, refuse to consider something said without basis in fact. Yes, I know the bashing is now going to come about my bias. I quite frankly don't care. You've formed a lynch mob and think that if you cry long enough, people will get tired of listening to you and will do as you ask. Regardless of whether its right or wrong.

I personally would like to see more of those players that support his staying to stop hiding and speak up. You might get an entirely different view of things.

BlackSolider
03-19-2009, 03:01 AM
If storm can manage effectively and guide us in the direction we need to be going, then storm can stay.

If he can't, then he needs to go. End of story.

DarkCloud_PK
03-19-2009, 03:48 AM
This sort of thing is exactly why the review is no longer public. You and others state things as though they are fact when its only things others have told you to say.

I may no longer be a part of the actual review but I for one, refuse to consider something said without basis in fact. Yes, I know the bashing is now going to come about my bias. I quite frankly don't care. You've formed a lynch mob and think that if you cry long enough, people will get tired of listening to you and will do as you ask. Regardless of whether its right or wrong.

I personally would like to see more of those players that support his staying to stop hiding and speak up. You might get an entirely different view of things.

Players that support storm? If you find one besides Stryker and Ziplock let me know. This isn't been some mob formed by someone, it isn't like the call for storm to be removed is something new, it's just that everyone is finally calling for it in unison instead of individually.

Luda
03-19-2009, 04:06 AM
marco

Nataxo
03-19-2009, 04:16 AM

Ok.

Ever since the very first day I logged in on Classic, Polo has helped me through my adventure. He has had patience on me and he's excellent with Player Relations.
Even when I asked him questions about quests, he would warp to me and guide me whenever I needed guidance. He's a fun guy too.

the end.

Classic, plz dont hate me D:

DarkCloud_PK
03-19-2009, 04:43 AM
marco

polo

TESTRETIS
03-19-2009, 04:50 AM
marco

CRAP. I was SO GOING TO DO THAT.

Luda
03-19-2009, 04:54 AM
Ok.

Ever since the very first day I logged in on Classic, Polo has helped me through my adventure. He has had patience on me and he's excellent with Player Relations.
Even when I asked him questions about quests, he would warp to me and guide me whenever I needed guidance. He's a fun guy too.

the end.

Classic, plz dont hate me D:

Let's make Storm FAQ then.

jorollychu
03-19-2009, 04:57 AM
ya faq

Nataxo
03-19-2009, 05:08 AM
I only posted the side I know from him.

maximus_asinus
03-19-2009, 05:18 AM
I support Storm. He is the best choice from what we have to offer.

Kill
03-19-2009, 06:07 AM
Let's make Storm FAQ then.
Actually, that's a VERY good suggestion.
He's good with people and at bs'ing by trying to make them believe things are under control etc
and always uses emoticons like :p and ^^ to raise player belief; I actually think he'd be a great FAQ.

Ranger you should hire him, I'm not even joking in the slightest dude.

maximus_asinus
03-19-2009, 09:21 AM
It is quite funny how you're trying to portay yourself as a saint. You're worse than me in so many ways.

DarkCloud_PK
03-19-2009, 09:25 AM
I really don't see how I'm worse than you?
I'm hardly a saint, but any wrong doing I have done has been redeemed ten fold by the content I have contributed to this server, the effort i have put into making this server more fun to play and the voice I have given these players, who before, were seemingly ignored regarding their opinion.

Tell me, what have you done to improve things here, on Classic, besides make some caves a few years back. All you seem to do now is be unnecessarily offensive. Only you don't protray that on here. Pretty two-faced, if you ask me.

Remonq
03-19-2009, 09:30 AM
Actually, that's a VERY good suggestion.
He's good with people and at bs'ing by trying to make them believe things are under control etc
and always uses emoticons like :p and ^^ to raise player belief; I actually think he'd be a great FAQ.

Ranger you should hire him, I'm not even joking in the slightest dude.

you're actually probably right kill. i doubt that he'd want a position on staff if he does get removed tho.

MiniOne
03-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Storm would be great FAQ, but I doubt he'd like a position as staff, after being removed as manager.

Remonq
03-19-2009, 10:19 AM
you're actually probably right kill. i doubt that he'd want a position on staff if he does get removed tho.

Storm would be great FAQ, but I doubt he'd like a position as staff, after being removed as manager.

Luda
03-19-2009, 10:23 AM

marco

Kill
03-19-2009, 10:26 AM
We can conclude that MiniOne has a memory equivalent of a goldfish.

BlackSolider
03-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Getting back on topic here...

Seems we're still waiting on Polo's reply.

xnervNATx
03-19-2009, 04:56 PM
idont think polo will answer because all he can answer is "i quit"

Shadow87
03-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Bell, this is why i told you earlier on AIM that i think you have become dense and your mind has become distorted. How? I don't know, i get that you want storm to have a "fair" trial or whatever, but you say no one has fact, you are 100% wrong, we have fact, we have 5 ****ing years of facts, and that fact is classic. Its a wasteland, tons of wasted time put into the server, and its still happening because storm is still manager. I dont know how many times i have to say it, you should not need a review non the less 2 reviews to know that its a good idea to remove him.

Its a majority opinion as well that all storm is doing now, is logging on and doing minor things to try and save his own ass. I feel oni is right about everything he said, along with all of the important players on classic about storm, hes an ******* for letting classic go the route it did. The only thing i dont agree with oni on is that people are suffering, its a game so lets not get to that point.
My main issue is for some odd reason, its become a pattern to just let staff/admins come and go as they please, leaving their divisions to fend for themselfs, this in my opinion is a corrupt thing to let happen and i feel PWAs are now doing this with storm and its not right nor fair to the players. You said to be me before that no matter who gets manager, myself and others would still complain, and this may be true, unless that person decides they want to work and they want to be a real manager, and make everyone under them put in the work. I personally think DC should be our manager, he atleast knows whats good for classic and has a plan. And if storm does stay as manager, even if does start working, eventually he'll fall again, and it still wouldnt be fair to let him stay, not after 5 years of bull****. ****in graal bush right here ladies and gents, storm is George W. Bush.

-Thank you.

xnervNATx
03-19-2009, 08:45 PM
i agree with you EXCEPT the george w bush , storm is worst. and ya DC for next manager storm is a ***** and doesnt even have respect for classic

MysticX2X
03-19-2009, 08:55 PM

I've asked him a while ago and he said he still would. He even told me that he told Bell to remove him if she thought it was justified to.

I personally just care if we have a Manager who is getting things done. Sure he hasn't been active in the past, but he is now, and is actually developing **** too.

Not trying to suck up or anything, but Storm is good now. How long will he be this way? I dont know.

xnervNATx
03-19-2009, 09:17 PM
I've asked him a while ago and he said he still would. He even told me that he told Bell to remove him if she thought it was justified to.

I personally just care if we have a Manager who is getting things done. Sure he hasn't been active in the past, but he is now, and is actually developing **** too.

Not trying to suck up or anything, but Storm is good now. How long will he be this way? I dont know.

develloping what?

the pictionary is missing alot of colors.
what else

Bell
03-19-2009, 09:30 PM
develloping what?

the pictionary is missing alot of colors.
what else

Oh yes, colors are of vital importance to the server.

Mark Sir Link
03-19-2009, 09:42 PM
Oh yes, colors are of vital importance to the server.

I don't get why you're taking shots at people when you claim to have their best interests in mind.

I don't think it's silly or bad that she'd complain pictionary doesn't have preset colors if it used to - what we had has essentially been downgraded.

-Ramirez-
03-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Regarding the pictionary level, a Graal version of the color dialog (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8950/colordialog.jpg) exists on the server that could so easily be used. Why it hasn't been yet is beyond my comprehension.

(Yes, I realize this is largely off-topic, but it isn't going to hurt you to read this.)

Rufus
03-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Regarding the pictionary level, a Graal version of the color dialog (http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8950/colordialog.jpg) exists on the server that could so easily be used. Why it hasn't been yet is beyond my comprehension.

(Yes, I realize this is largely off-topic, but it isn't going to hurt you to read this.)

I already suggested it, but nobody was willing to implement it "yet" apparently.

Crono
03-19-2009, 10:40 PM
I thought Laura was being sarcastic but I'm not so sure anymore...

xnervNATx
03-20-2009, 05:09 AM
I thought Laura was being sarcastic but I'm not so sure anymore...

i was serious , that like the biggest thing storm made except uploading rufus precious cloud

Bell
03-20-2009, 06:35 AM
I don't get why you're taking shots at people when you claim to have their best interests in mind.

I don't think it's silly or bad that she'd complain pictionary doesn't have preset colors if it used to - what we had has essentially been downgraded.

Maybe I'm just tired of how petty some of the complaints have got. I just used Laura's color comment as an example. In one breath people want major changes that will entertain the players then in the next they are complaining about something as small as how many colors there are in pictionary?

I apologize, I agree everyone's opinion is valid but there is a specific thread asking for specific changes you would like to see made. Post them there and they have a better chance of being implemented.

Mark Sir Link
03-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Maybe I'm just tired of how petty some of the complaints have got. I just used Laura's color comment as an example. In one breath people want major changes that will entertain the players then in the next they are complaining about something as small as how many colors there are in pictionary?

I apologize, I agree everyone's opinion is valid but there is a specific thread asking for specific changes you would like to see made. Post them there and they have a better chance of being implemented.

I don't see how her complaint is petty as once again, something was removed and replaced with something not as good.

DarkCloud_PK
03-20-2009, 08:54 AM
I already suggested it, but nobody was willing to implement it "yet" apparently.

added it, say 'colors' to use.
also left all the regular commands intact

CharlieM
03-20-2009, 12:59 PM
You've formed a lynch mob and think that if you cry long enough, people will get tired of listening to you and will do as you ask. Regardless of whether its right or wrong.

Well...That is how a protest works,

Oh and Classic won't even let me log on...

DarkCloud_PK
03-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Well...That is how a protest works,

Oh and Classic won't even let me log on...

What do you mean?

Bell
03-20-2009, 06:20 PM
Charlie, are you stuck at login where the screen just says 'connecting to classic' for an eternity? If so, thats happening to Mistral_007 too.

Rufus
03-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Charlie, are you stuck at login where the screen just says 'connecting to classic' for an eternity? If so, thats happening to Mistral_007 too.

Warp them to a level that still exists?

Bell
03-20-2009, 07:24 PM
haven't tried that one! Will try it, don't know why I didn't think of it.

Bell
03-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Didn't work but was worth a shot.

xnervNATx
03-20-2009, 08:05 PM
double post!!!

Bell
03-20-2009, 11:41 PM
7 minutes difference!

Oni
03-21-2009, 01:51 AM
Weres your god damn response polo, i know you read this thread at least 50 times.

xnervNATx
03-21-2009, 02:29 AM
oni dont bother waiting for him to answer HE WONT

Imperialistic
03-21-2009, 05:24 AM
7 minutes difference!

6 minute difference!

CharlieM
03-21-2009, 05:40 AM

Yeah Polo Pmed me like right after I posted that, It has the error where it says connecting to classic and never does anything. It was doing it before but without even saying connecting could it have to deal with Vista or 64 bit vista?

Bell
03-21-2009, 07:13 AM
I know its not because of Vista, I also have it. I didn't ask Zack if his was 64 bit vista though.

MysticX2X
03-21-2009, 05:07 PM
It would turn into a bash Storm if he replied.

mistral_007
03-24-2009, 08:40 AM
He personally helped me in my Classic Adventure.

holy ****

Same here, with errors and stuff.

Maybe its how you people aproach? Saying "add this or i **** you up" maybe doesnt fit...

DarkCloud_PK
03-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Same here, with errors and stuff.

Maybe its how you people aproach? Saying "add this or i **** you up" maybe doesnt fit...

I'm pretty sure I've never heard that one before.

CharlieM
03-24-2009, 01:12 PM

I believe people living in the "Ghetto" of African American, and Meso American descent use a form of words much like that to get things done. It often involves a knife or a pistol though. Or maybe a group of large black men all named bubba, If that happens you want to run as far as you can as fast as you can.

Rufus
03-24-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm pretty sure I've never heard that one before.

I have used it tbh.