PDA

View Full Version : Era News' tribute to Eros Cassini.

Nataxo
02-13-2009, 02:25 AM
I'd like to dedicate a whole page (maybe even two o.o) to Eros Cassini. Personally I didnt knew him at all but I want everyone to have a chance to write something about him to be published at the fifth Edition of Era News.

Please make it 1 sentence long so more people can post something too ^^

Ex:

You were a nice friend EC... Loved your jokes. will miss ya - Nat

lardy227
02-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Although I never hung around you much EC, you were a good GP and helped me with me needs. I'll miss ya. -Crack

Aldaris
02-13-2009, 03:41 AM
Eros, or better know as "EC," was always a unique individual. He was the head honcho of all that was humorous and wholesome. Although we never became good friends (in fact, we were quite the opposite), he remains close in the hearts of many. And although his death is evident, his soul, mind, and spirit will always live amongst the Era community -- Aldaris

Frankie
02-13-2009, 05:02 AM
EC can't be described in 1 sentence.

Nataxo
02-13-2009, 05:07 AM
EC can't be described in 1 sentence. -Frankie

Got it.

Frankie
02-13-2009, 05:10 AM
good enough.

deathbarrier99
02-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Eros, or better know as "EC," was always a unique individual. He was the head honcho of all that was humorous and wholesome. Although we never became good friends (in fact, we were quite the opposite), he remains close in the hearts of many. And although his death is evident, his soul, mind, and spirit will always live amongst the Era community -- Aldaris

Is EC alive or dead? Yeah that's what I though. Dead.
Kick me? Yeah at least my friend isn't dead.
Too bad your friend was in a wheelchair, THEN DIED. HAHAHHAHA

This is what you said during 16 man spar.

Good game.

Aldaris
02-13-2009, 07:44 PM
I did say that; and I admit to it.

For some strange reason, you refused to kick me from the 16-man tournament; and you continued to mock me after I lost. To add, you summoned me about 5 times to kill me.

You abused the system, so why should I care about your friend? Personally, I hated EC. I honestly didn't care for his death. With that being said, I felt the need to post something nice about him in-order to get a clearer conscience.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qnxr1d.jpg

BlueMelon
02-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Good Friend Good times. -DT

pig132
02-14-2009, 01:17 AM

what the **** is wrong with you?

ill be sure to laugh at you when one of your parents or family members die. *******

deathbarrier99
02-14-2009, 03:15 AM

For some strange reason, you refused to kick me from the 16-man tournament; and you continued to mock me after I lost. To add, you summoned me about 5 times to kill me.

You abused the system, so why should I care about your friend? Personally, I hated EC. I honestly didn't care for his death. With that being said, I felt the need to post something nice about him in-order to get a clearer conscience.

You really do act like a, how old are you, 14 year old?

deathbarrier99
02-14-2009, 03:18 AM
EC (Sun Nov 19 12:15:48 2006):

Mass message:
Ancient legends tell how EROS was born of CHAOS and helped URANUS
(Heaven) and GAIA (Earth) get it together. Their offspring helped to populate
the universe and fill the pages of mythology encyclopedias. (Later legends
claim he's the son of APHRODITE, but that's just too obvious, isn't it?)

oman ec rocks

death_striker
02-14-2009, 03:27 AM
EC was a realy good friend of mine, Its sad to see him pass away. I still can't believe that he actualy passed away. Im still shocked to see him go. I will always remember him.

RIP Eros Cassini (EC) (Micheal)

-death_striker/ Chris Ciprioni

Motherat
02-16-2009, 12:20 AM
I was the closest to EC. Maybe when I die I'll get a memorial. R.I.P Michael - Motherat

RevolutionJS
02-21-2009, 08:38 PM

Your sick in your head, you don't know the half of where you are talking about.
Im 15 im a crazy kid but atleast I have feeling and im wise enough to see that wat you are doing is sick.

Bye EC I dont play era and I didnt know you but I dont think that does matter. -revo-

TheMaestro
02-21-2009, 09:06 PM
EC was a realy good friend of mine.

I lol'd

Frankie
03-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Did this ever happen? I'd like to see it..

LordSquirt
03-12-2009, 05:23 PM

The news article was uploaded by nataxo on the forums yesterday, so you could read it there.

Nataxo
03-12-2009, 11:49 PM

Fifth Edition. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84628)