PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~ (Work Application)

Nataxo
01-28-2009, 02:25 AM
As a note to the moderators, please sticky this thread. Thank you very much for your cooperation!

Please send me (Nataxo) a private message via the forums. Applicants are also allowed to e-mail me at the following address:
[email protected]

As a notice to the applicants, I would like to remind you that you will be graded upon the quality of your grammatical prowess and spelling.

Account Name:
Hours on Era:
Time Zone:
Past Experiences?

Write a paragraph about a recent event that you would consider important to Era News.
*GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE IMPORTANT.*

Please tell me about yourself.

Why do you want to be part of Era News?

Is it acceptable to not receive payment for your work?

Elizabeth
01-28-2009, 02:34 AM
(have in mind that I'll qualify your grammar/spelling)

Name: eliz
Hours: like 50
Time Zone: gmt i think
Past Expiriences? gp on un and then i got mad at malinko and quit

Write a paragraph of something that has recently happened on Era. *GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE IMPORTANT.*

recently, i got a new bank account, had some money given to me, and bought a car. i also started to play again. so then i drove lots of people around. and then me and crono went around maming snowmen. then i drove pojo around. we went on some adventures. i drove him around and he raped people with his new shotgun.

Tell me something about yourself.

i'm elizabeth and i have red hair.

i need money so i can buy that house on south ridge.

Are you okay with no payment?

not really

Frankie
01-28-2009, 02:56 AM
Name: Frankie
Hours: 1442 (6k+ if you count my other account)
Time Zone: EST
Past Experience: Well, since I was an admin for quite a long time I was always writing news stories!

Ninjas on the prowl!
Last Friday at the Era Town Hall, a meeting took place between Gang Admin Geovanni Cassini and current gang leader Ishmael Soul. Geovanni proposed a plan to Ishmael to change the theme of Architect LS. Geovanni felt that the theme of the gang was not liked by many, and argued that change was needed.

"Well, the entire gang itself wanted it changed and a lot of people outside the gang told me how stupid it was." -Geovanni Cassinis (Gang Admin)

After further discussing the plan with Ishmael, it was agreed upon them that a new gang would be born, Ninja. The gang uses weapons such as shurikens and katanas, and will show no mercy. Be cautious of their presence and stay out of dark alleyways!

-Frankie (Era News) I hope :'(

About me:
I'm Frankie! I'm a senior in high school and I play guitar :)

I want to work at Era News because it would be fun!

I'm okay with no payment.

TY

lardy227
01-28-2009, 03:15 AM
I'm gonna do one cause I'm really really bored XD
And I don't care if I'm already hired >:O

App for Era News (have in mind that I'll qualify your grammar/spelling)

Name:Crackwizar
Hours:Like 1200
Time Zone:PEE ES TEE
Past Expiriences?
I worked at many buisnesses like Raven Arms, GP, and many more :] And I also typed up some news for ya :D

Write a paragraph of something that has recently happened on Era. *GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE IMPORTANT.*

Something happened!
Earlier today, there has been many sightings of something happening! Having something happen to you is very simple and requires you to do an action like walking, talking, etc. Something happening can cause cancer in you and make your head combust in five years. Beware of doing something!

-Crackwizar :3

Tell me something about yourself.
I am Crack :3 I play many servers and I do news for you :D
I am also Asst. Admin of FAQ :D

I don't really want to, because I already am :o And it's pretty awesome :D

Are you okay with no payment?
Sure :3

Exile_P2P
01-28-2009, 03:36 AM
You'll be checking grammar and spelling yet you can't even spell experiences correctly?

Yocas
01-28-2009, 03:41 AM
erah news alredy has sum haterz ^ ^ ^ ^

Nataxo
01-28-2009, 03:56 AM
You'll be checking grammar and spelling yet you can't even spell experiences correctly?

Awesome. You just discovered the secret spelling mistake I made so people that notice would get 1 extra point.

Thanks a lot.

cbk1994
01-28-2009, 04:02 AM
Awsome. You just discovered the secret spelling mistake I made so people that notice would get 1 extra point.

Thanks alot.

lol...

For some reason, I doubt that.

k_killar
01-28-2009, 04:33 AM
Account Name:k_killar
Hours on Era: i got 30 houraz
Time Zone: i liv in da south yo u know ut im sayin yo
Past Experiences? i ben a doo of typin and i culd typ stuf

Write a paragraph about a recent event that you would consider important to Era News.
*GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE IMPORTANT.*
i cen tpe stuf rely god so if u dun tink tat edn u might not hire me becuz i do got god gramr and i nt juz use micrsoft ward 4 do edit my microsuft word tat y i iz ty3pin lk diz...end N0 i aint no h0mo BuT id0 like fti and cen typ fast but it taked me da stuff do u no wut i men

Please tell me about yourself.

cuz i cen do stuff..and b a news persun cuz my dad cousin n his cousin bruda his sista mumas friendz sistaaz babe mamaz dads cousins mumz brodas is a knews perzun n he no how do newz stuf so me cen cal guy so dat he hpl me wif diz..knew j0b 1 gt 0n diz gam...plz acept my aplication i am reoki but en type fast

Is it acceptable to not receive payment for your work?
wut da fuk kind of question iz dat...of corse i want my papa? u iz dumb..

Exile_P2P
01-28-2009, 07:24 AM
erah news alredy has sum haterz ^ ^ ^ ^

YES! You discovered me! I hate a non-profit newspaper on a server which I am banned from? MWAHAHAHAHA

Elizabeth
01-28-2009, 01:58 PM
lol...

kind of thinking the samee thinggggg..

prowess

do i get a point too? i mean like i already know that my application was better than everyone elses, but still that doesn't mean i'm not included in getting a point?

Frankie
01-28-2009, 11:39 PM
Assuming from her location, English probably isn't her first language.. I don't see why you would call her out on spelling mistakes.

salesman
01-28-2009, 11:51 PM
I bet a spanish newspaper would be perfect

Elizabeth
01-28-2009, 11:55 PM
Assuming from her location, English probably isn't her first language.. I don't see why you would call her out on spelling mistakes.

well there's other people on the forums who's first language isn't english, why should she call them out if they can't call her out?

Nataxo
01-29-2009, 12:08 AM
I don't have enough time to translate the whole newspaper to spanish xD.

Sinkler
01-29-2009, 10:41 AM
lol...

lolz politician in the making.

Vman13x
01-30-2009, 04:22 AM
i kant spel but i stil worc for era news :o jk i can spell good,i bet i had you guys going DIDNT I?!

lardy227
01-30-2009, 05:06 AM
not really :D

Nataxo
01-30-2009, 05:14 AM
Oya.

Frankie, Ace and fatherrat where hired.

Elizabeth
01-31-2009, 09:27 PM
pshhhhh my application was 10x better than theirs..corrupt!

Andre2006
02-01-2009, 12:31 PM
Congratulations you guys that got hired :)

Donark
02-01-2009, 02:14 PM
:o jk i can spell good,i bet i had you guys going DIDNT I?!

Then how come you can't spell out just kidding, your I's aren't capitolized and you forgot a ' in didn't.

Elizabeth
02-01-2009, 03:31 PM
jk i can spell good,i bet i had you guys going DIDNT I?!

spell WELL, not good, WELL.

Andre2006
02-01-2009, 03:37 PM
i kant spel but i stil worc for era news :o jk i can spell good,i bet i had you guys going DIDNT I?!

I thought you were talking in another language at first.