PDA

View Full Version : zone guild - espada

bahamutstevetff
01-23-2009, 09:15 AM
hi, i have amade a new guild for zone players called Espada.

Espada words to be more organised than any other zone guilds, the ranking sistem is from espada 1 (me) to Espada 10.

hopefully it will fall intio place so eventually the top 10 gold players will be ranked in their rightfull place.

it goes like this each rank can challenge the rank directly above them, so lets say rank 6 challenges rank 5. rank 6 would have to win best out of 3 spars with rank 5 under my supervision. the first fight would be appirces, second lr pulser, and a tie braker would be muramasa, if rank 6 wins, he would switch places with rank 5. hopefully players would climb as high as they can go so there behind someone they cant beat, but cant be defeated by anyone below them.

anyone who isnt in the guild and would like entry can do so by challenging the 10th rank, this fight would be best out of 5, if the challenger wins, the former 10th rank would not be kicked but be added to a special rank, privaron Espada, these start from rank 101 in order they become privarons, and they can challenge rank 10 whenever they like.

just a note to zone gold members that if you want to challenge for entry to send me a pm in game, and if you want to challenge for rank up, try to post a messege in the guild forum requesting a challenge. hopefully it will fall into place. :)

steve

Aura
01-23-2009, 11:50 AM
Espada doesn't fit to zone except you fight with a sword
Espada is spanish and means "sword".
Bet you didn't know that ;-)

bahamutstevetff
01-23-2009, 12:03 PM
Espada doesn't fit to zone except you fight with a sword
Espada is spanish and means "sword".
Bet you didn't know that ;-)

actually i did, ive also had a zone guild in the past called masamune because idk i love swords :)

espada is also a group of bleach of elite arrancars ranked 1-10 in power, i stole it :)

MiniOne
01-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Espada is a failed guild ;)
atm we've got some bad players not mentioning any names but we do
and alot of people are in the wrong spot in the guild

DarkRenji
01-23-2009, 12:37 PM
i wanna be grimmjow

Dante55555
01-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Are players allowed to challenge you for the number one spot? ;p

bahamutstevetff
01-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Are players allowed to challenge you for the number one spot? ;p

ofcoarse not :P even if they could, they wouldnt take it from me, i havent lost 2 spars in a row for months ;)

and @ minione, i know they will hopefully get bunked down by challenges, and since its only just been activated, im in the middle of replacing less active players for more active players, activity will be an issue to ensure people can challenge them :)