PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(01-14-09)

Nataxo
01-15-2009, 03:20 AM
~Era News~

Era’s New Manager!!!!

The last thing HoudiniMan (PWA chief) did before he quit was to assign a new Manager for Era! The New Manager is Deophite!
Deo has been PR admin the past weeks and priviously GP chief. Good Luck Deo and congratulations!

-Nat (Era News)

HoudiniMan quits!

The legend, HoudiniMan (PWA Chief) has resigned his job today! We’ll miss you Houdinidini :(

Herer’s the link for his Good-Bye thread. (http://forums.graalonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83688)

-Nat (Era News)

New Skateboards!

There has been new skateboards on era! These skateboards are located at the skateboard shop next to the hospital, and what's new about them you ask? Well, these skateboards have new designs! The new designs are Camo, Musical, and Skull with crossbones. Buy the new skateboards today!:D these where made by Kimmy.

-Crackwizar (Era News)

GP HeadQuearters!

DH (Lat) just released Graal Polices new HQ! these are located just west of unstick me.

-Nat (Era News)

Money hack!

Something wierd happened to Era this week, there was a day in wich suddenly out of nowhere everyone had 3m in their inventory! Plus even more millions of dollars in your ATM account! Players where stunned by this and started purchasing guns and spending money like crazy! Thankfully Squirt (GP Admin) and his crew where online to solve the problem. Apparently the glitch was created because of some GATs fault.

47148 47149

-Nat (Era News)

Dairy Huts new Owners

The great owner of DH Omar resigned.He gave dh to his cousin josh and TommyGun who are currently running dh in a great way.The stocks are always replaced when some one buy.
Lets see how this will work out.

-UnKnown (Era News)

Guns!

The SG552. It's previous owners were the famous Gang Los Carteles. But is now sold in our Melee Shop for $50,000.

And if you're wondering "Well then what is Los Carteles going to use as a gang Gun?" Los Carteles' new gang gun the Para-Tactical is a well balanced Gun. It is said to be similar to the SG552 but merely a bit faster.

That's all for today Folks.

-Blaire Deviant (Era News)

New FAQs!

This Week Gabriel Karitou (FAQ Admin) along with his assistant, Crackwizar (FAQ) hired new FAQs! Here’s the list:

Nataxo (^^)
Godzilla
TommyGun

Hooray! And congratulations!!!

-Nat (Era News)

Thank-You for Reading :-)

salesman
01-15-2009, 03:24 AM
GP's headquarters doesn't look familiar at all :rolleyes:

I would've just used the EPD-headquarters that Demisis made.

DarkRenji
01-15-2009, 03:28 AM
It was not just a GAT that abused, he had help from a scripter

xJenn
01-15-2009, 03:28 AM
Godzilla was fired.

Edit :: Sales, isn't it like your house? s=

DazJenova
01-15-2009, 03:30 AM
Yeah it slightly does look like sales house, defintly that stairs layout.

zim5354
01-15-2009, 03:33 AM
blah it looks like every other level on era, the black and gray tiles get old after a while.

xJenn
01-15-2009, 03:35 AM
We need a GAT to make more Tilesets.

zim5354
01-15-2009, 03:37 AM
or you could use the other tiles, ever since LC became a gang the whole black and gray thing has been everywhere it gets old. its not that the new levels are bad (kind of hard to make a bad level with era's tiles) they are just so repetitive due to the colors.

xJenn
01-15-2009, 03:54 AM
Or that.
I don't use the black and gray... much.

Vman13x
01-15-2009, 04:03 AM
Nat you forgot 1 of my stories about LCs new gang gun :( that makes me sad lol,

edit: oh wait nvm you used blairs story instead :(

DKH89
01-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, The original levels I made for the GP HQ was completely different but a few of the GP's saw me working with this level and eventually all of them saw the level and wanted it for their main.
The EPD level your talking about wasn't like by the gp, and sence thats what the level was for well.. =/
It's been moderated and is still having some minor updates done.

<3 era news <3

CharlieM
01-15-2009, 02:03 PM
The GAT didn't have help from a scripter, He had the script he didn't make it but he had it already.

and oh I think im going to have to buy an sg552

Frankie
01-16-2009, 05:44 AM
godzilla was fired? godzilla? is this the infamous GAT that spawned money?

godzilla?

really?

why in the WORLD would anyone hire him AND GIVE HIM LEVEL RIGHTS.

lol. G1 era

LordSquirt
01-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Godzilla was fired for scamming someone. He wasn't the person who had level rights. He was a FAQ not a GAT. Thrash was the one who spawned money.

Crono
01-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Thrash was the one who spawned money.

LOL

Good ol' Thrash being a retard.

salesman
01-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Why would -any- GAT have access to do that? O.o

LordSquirt
01-16-2009, 10:25 PM
He was more of a developer I think. He was working on levels as well. He had a private level and used that to give people money.

Sinkler
01-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Nataxo spell my name RIGHT please.
Gabriel Kuraiittou
not "Karitou"

DuBsTeRmAn
01-21-2009, 04:59 PM
Rofl @ Gab