PDA

View Full Version : Another special event idea - House Decorating

Drakeero
01-09-2009, 12:07 AM
This event doesn't really have an "RP background" other then just improving the quality of RP in the server by better developing player's RP backgrounds. And no, I don't mean storytelling. I mean backgrounds, literally. More then just your weapon or clothing style, but also your house style. The place you live. Do you set it up like a palace, or keep it simple? Like a pirate, or an elf? Show off your items, or keep them tightly locked away?

Well, here's your chance to play around and submit your house for a sort of home beauty contest.

Submit the pictures of your house interiors to Nature2 [Maroku] using private PM. DO NOT POST THEM HERE. The deadline is January 30th, Noon EST.

Here are some rules:

1: Your house must not be redecorated using any of the house redecoration scrolls. Aka, you start with the default, single room, square house that you first get when you build it.

2: You must be in your house for the screen shot [personally, I don't see how you wouldn't be in your house for the screen shot, unless...]

3: You are not allowed to use Graal Editor. Maroku will request to see your houses to double check if there are any doubts. To make this easier, you must also supply the level name to your house. You can find it by pressing f5 while in the game and in your house. You don't need to bother with the coordinates.

4: Advertisements, stupid messages, or anything else similarly inappropriate is not allowed in the screen shots. We'll just ignore your house. ^^

Nature2
01-09-2009, 12:13 AM
I do not enter without the permission of the owner of the house(and i cant anyways) but your house only count if i have seen it on graal kingdoms!

Hint: The prize for the first place will be equipable,we will have 3 winners

Supaman771
01-09-2009, 01:18 AM
No Redone houses?

D: my super lighting effects would amaze you, too lazy to make a blank house for it.

Zeltino
01-09-2009, 01:23 AM
When are house screenshots due by?

kia345
01-09-2009, 02:38 AM
1: Your house must not be redecorated using any of the house redecoration scrolls. Aka, you start with the default, single room, square house that you first get when you build it.

Catering to the peasants.

Drakeero
01-09-2009, 03:38 AM
No Redone houses?

D: my super lighting effects would amaze you, too lazy to make a blank house for it.

People with redone houses would most likely own the people who haven't redone their houses. This way all the contestants have an equal start. You're encouraged to use carpeting, furniture, and items to create an "RP house". This isn't a level designing competition.