PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(01-07-09)

Nataxo
01-08-2009, 03:32 AM
~Era News~

Nas abuses!

The recently new Events Team member, Nas, abused his powers in front of everyone! He massed a trade offer while in the middle of his event! Also, he exposed his poor hosting abilites by talking about business in a Chance event! Everyone was histeric about it. This ET member really needs to improve.

Nat (Era News)

Snowman Outbreak!

Throughout the holidays, there has been a very large amount of snowmen located all around era. These snowmen appear to be in large groups of 6 to 10 and the most affected areas are the areas no one really goes to like the Flak Quest and Ninja Quest! This Snowmen have also spammed themselves in streets! Avoiding cars to pass lol. Kill the snowmen!

-Crackwizar (Era News)

Meph quits!

Yesterday, our Gun, Business and Gang admin Meph resigned his job! It is presumed he quited due to school reasons.
Thank you for your work Meph! Hope to see you around.

-Nat (Era News)

New Gun Admin and G/B Admin!

Since Meph resigned, Deophite gave the Gun Administration to Meph's Twin brother Masa. Since Masa is a Cadet GP and he’s a brother of Meph irl we hope he will do a job equally as good as Meph :-). And Deo also appointed the oldbie Geovanni Cassini as Gang/business Administrator! GC has been G/B admin before, a great one for sure. Lets wish him the best of the luck this time!
Congratulations guys!

Meph: 47082

Masa: 47081

See? they're twins.

-Nat (Era News)

New gun for Architect LS!

The last project that Meph did was to release the gang gun for ALS. This gun is named FNMark and it is presumed that it’s very good. Click Here to see the thread discussion about it.

-Nat (Era News)

Thank-You for Reading :-)

Megamaniac
01-08-2009, 03:49 AM
Hooray for Era News!

xJenn
01-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Oooh interesting. x]

DKH89
01-08-2009, 03:53 AM
its always cool to put a face with someone

lardy227
01-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Yay4eranews!:3

01-08-2009, 11:30 AM
rofl, I am in love with Masa and Meph- me and Masa have picture wars on MSN, it's fun haha ^^ ^^

Crow
01-08-2009, 03:19 PM
I wouldn't call the release of a gun a project. The FN Mark is Dem's work, and it's been around for quite some time before, just not officially.
Other than that, uh, interesting news (:

Elizabeth
01-08-2009, 05:11 PM
wow that masa fellow has no life oh and ps

Shotoo2
01-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Gotta love the twins.

Masa
01-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Ahahaa. Another great job on the news.

You could've asked me for a better, more recent picture, though :]
http://i39.tinypic.com/f53jug.jpg
In this one it looks more like we're twins, at least.

Kudos.

Andre2006
01-09-2009, 12:04 PM
Nice glove, looks dirty :[

Masa
01-09-2009, 12:22 PM
@Elizabeth: You look a lot like me in that pic D:

@Zoo: PKing wears down the leather, unfortunately D:

@Nataxo: Cool in-game font, by the way.

DarkRenji
01-09-2009, 12:41 PM
why is the controller off if you was using it :O

Masa
01-09-2009, 08:59 PM
As you probably know, the 360 controller turns off when it's idle for like, five minutes.
Guess I didn't realize that when I took the picture.

Yeah, it gets annoying :mad:
If I turn it back on, I need to close all programs associated with it(Graal), else it freezes my computer for some reason.
Also, if I turn it back on when Ventrilo is open, it interferes with my wireless 360 headset, and freezes my computer as well.
So, pretty much, if I need to turn the controller back on, I need to close both Graal and Ventrilo.

Elizabeth
01-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Nas abuses!

The recently new Events Team member, Nas, abused his powers in front of everyone! He massed a trade offer while in the middle of his event! Also, he exposed his poor hosting abilites by talking about business in a Chance event! Everyone was histeric about it. This ET member really needs to improve.

Nat (Era News)

that's attacking him.... you're basically ridiculing him infront of everyone on the forums, and he doesn't even have a forums account to defend himself...like was that section honestly needed?

Nataxo
01-09-2009, 10:19 PM
that's attacking him.... you're basically ridiculing him infront of everyone on the forums, and he doesn't even have a forums account to defend himself...like was that section honestly needed?

He did even worse things. And just for you to know he's not a nice person at all. in my opinion.

He's free to pm me ingame if he didnt like my news

Elizabeth
01-09-2009, 10:22 PM
He did even worse things. And just for you to know he's not a nice person at all. in my opinion.

He's free to pm me ingame if he didnt like my news

that still doesn't mean you should ridicule him in a thread.. thinking someone isn't nice and making a section about it is pretty much harrassment? & if you think a staff member is harrassing, tell his superior rather than putting it in your thread

Nataxo
01-09-2009, 10:28 PM
that still doesn't mean you should ridicule him in a thread.. thinking someone isn't nice and making a section about it is pretty much harrassment? & if you think a staff member is harrassing, tell his superior rather than putting it in your thread

Did both.

Elizabeth
01-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Did both.

....why both? why don't you JUST report it to the superior? it doesn't need to be in your thread

Codein
01-09-2009, 10:48 PM
....why both? why don't you JUST report it to the superior? it doesn't need to be in your thread

This is Era news. They should have freedom on what they publish. It's not harrassment either. People have the right to make it public if a certain staff abuses :/

Shadow5596321
01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
This is Era news. They should have freedom on what they publish. It's not harrassment either. People have the right to make it public if a certain staff abuses :/Unless the government doesn't want it to get out?

Elizabeth
01-09-2009, 10:53 PM
This is Era news. They should have freedom on what they publish. It's not harrassment either. People have the right to make it public if a certain staff abuses :/

she certainly is ridiculing him though.

Codein
01-09-2009, 10:57 PM
she certainly is ridiculing him though.

Just making known what the truth is. To be honest, you shouldn't be complaining about the truth of Era News because real newpapers don't really provide the same truth.

DustyPorViva
01-09-2009, 11:00 PM
If he didn't want to be publicly shamed, he shouldn't have done it.

Codein
01-09-2009, 11:01 PM

Exactly.

Elizabeth
01-09-2009, 11:32 PM

so in other words, he should just be put in the corner with a dunce cap?

Codein
01-09-2009, 11:39 PM

Yes.

DarkRenji
01-09-2009, 11:55 PM
He could come make a account here if he wanted..

DustyPorViva
01-10-2009, 12:19 AM
No, he put himself in the corner with the dunce hat. If he doesn't want the attention(bad or not), he shouldn't put himself in attention-grabbing situations. Abusing powers tend to be one of those attention-grabbing situations.

Masa
01-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Personally, Nas is one of my closest pals on here.
He's hilarious, and overall, he is a good guy.
Though I do see how people could consider it unfair that he's being "shamed" in your paper, it is your right to post it, because it is your paper. If people are "turned off" and don't read it, well, that's your loss (or their loss, however you want to look at it).

Elizabeth
01-10-2009, 05:10 AM
No, he put himself in the corner with the dunce hat. If he doesn't want the attention(bad or not), he shouldn't put himself in attention-grabbing situations. Abusing powers tend to be one of those attention-grabbing situations.

well, i'm sure that the kids that have been put in a corner with a dunce cap did what they got punished for on purpose.

SensesFail
01-10-2009, 05:20 AM
Personally, Nas is one of my closest pals on here.
He's hilarious, and overall, he is a good guy.
Though I do see how people could consider it unfair that he's being "shamed" in your paper, it is your right to post it, because it is your paper. If people are "turned off" and don't read it, well, that's your loss (or their loss, however you want to look at it).

Well, First off for those who did back me in this thread I would personally like to thank you...What Masa said about me is totally true, A guy just likes to have fun and if you would like to experience the fun and joy of me you can gladly hop on my vent its always a great time.
Personally I am very happy and thrilled that I made the front page and this is far from an insult but I'd rather consider it an accomplishment. So thank you to the newb who runs Era News for putting me on the front page to gather me yet more attention on Era and to the players. I greatly appreciate your support and its an honor to be placed on the front page. Sorry for having fun on Events Team tag and making people laugh, I'm sorry for those who can't have a good time and think this is real life and have nothing good in there life that they think this game is such that.
It is already know that I'm the Most hated player on era and I take such pride and joy in that so this thread really doesn't bother me at all, but I hope it bothers the maker that they wasted there time in such hopes to bring me down and make me feel like an idiot because unfortunately for you this failed rather badly. Some of you fools say I'm publicly ashamed but you are the fools for thinking that I would feel such. As I said above I take this as a compliment and a generous gesture to gather me more attention on Era.
Thank you for your time and don't bother wasting your time trying to humiliate what you like to call a rude and abusive player because your time is nothing to me and it will not affect me in any negative manner

Nas
Los Carteles Leader

DarkRenji
01-10-2009, 05:29 AM
I think wil soul is the most hated player.

Sam
01-10-2009, 10:19 PM
closed by Deophite