PDA

View Full Version : Special Event Day

SuperCornGuy
01-06-2009, 02:45 AM
Greetings, fellow members of Taure!

It's been a while since we of Taure have had any activity, but due to the hard work of Grir, Daya, and I, the wonderful kingdom of Taure is begining to thrive once again. So, I believe it is time for us to have something we've not had since the changing of the crown, a special all Taure Members Event Day. On this day, Taure members will participate in 3 special events made by Grir and I, and possibly our wonderful Event Master, Maroku. These 3 events shall challenge the you all to your best abilities. Each event has a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes, each being prizes worth the effort. Those who win first, however, shall win an excusive Taure item. Now I know what ya'll are thinking, this means that dull old Forest Shield. Yes, that is ONE of the prizes ,though there are other two items are all new, never before seen Taure items!

These items are excusive Taure items, so this mean no other kingdom is allowed to have this item. Should you leave Taure, you MUST turn in the item immediatly to either Grir, Daya, or myself, or you may sell it to Taure members only. We WILL keep track of this item.

This event, should everything go according to plan, will be scheduled for the 17th of January. If all else fails, then the event will be moved to the 24th. If you have any questions, let me know via pm in game or on here.

I will say this now, it's not entirely going to be a for sure event yet, as I need to finish up with perfecting the new items, and getting them stats. Tig, I hope you're listening ;)

shrimps
01-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Spelled scheduled wrong.

lardy227
01-06-2009, 02:53 AM
Yay! :D
I shall be on then ;]

Xterminator
01-06-2009, 05:09 AM
I shall be there, unless something pops up but yea hopefully nothing does :D

MajinDragon
01-06-2009, 05:24 PM
These items are excusive Taure items, so this mean no other kingdom is allowed to have this item. Should you leave Taure, you MUST turn in the item immediatly to either Grir, Daya, or myself, or you may sell it to Taure members only. We WILL keep track of this item.

Good luck with that. :noob:

FenixTheBanished
01-06-2009, 11:45 PM
Greetings, fellow members of Taure!

It's been a while since we of Taure have had any activity, but due to the hard work of Grir, Daya, and I, the wonderful kingdom of Taure is begining to thrive once again. So, I believe it is time for us to have something we've not had since the changing of the crown, a special all Taure Members Event Day. On this day, Taure members will participate in 3 special events made by Grir and I, and possibly our wonderful Event Master, Maroku. These 3 events shall challenge the you all to your best abilities. Each event has a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes, each being prizes worth the effort. Those who win first, however, shall win an excusive Taure item. Now I know what ya'll are thinking, this means that dull old Forest Shield. Yes, that is ONE of the prizes ,though there are other two items are all new, never before seen Taure items!

This event, should everything go according to plan, will be scheduled for the 17th of January. If all else fails, then the event will be moved to the 24th. If you have any questions, let me know via pm in game or on here.

I will say this now, it's not entirely going to be a for sure event yet, as I need to finish up with perfecting the new items, and getting them stats. Tig, I hope you're listening ;)

Finally some activity, but I highly doubt Daya had anything to do with any of this, more likely she stole all of Draxx's images for the items and just said, "Hey guys, look what I made!" Anyways, I am glad that someone is doing something for Forest finally, Daya should give up leadership, because clearly she is never online and if she is, she is afking in the damn castle, making some oranges for her little pets to eat and then logs off. Grir, not sure how much he does, likely more than Daya, but seriously people(you know who you are), either work on the kingdom, be active, and do something useful or gtfo and leave the leadership to someone who actually gives a damn and/or has the time to dedicate to it.

Kudoos to you Highlander.

kia345
01-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Finally some activity, but I highly doubt Daya had anything to do with any of this, more likely she stole all of Draxx's images for the items and just said

I didn't read all of the first post, but I think Highlander can gfx, maybe he made them

SuperCornGuy
01-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Finally some activity, but I highly doubt Daya had anything to do with any of this, more likely she stole all of Draxx's images for the items and just said, "Hey guys, look what I made!"

I didn't read all of the first post, but I think Highlander can gfx, maybe he made them

Actually, Pojo is right, I can Gfx, as exampled by the Ogma helm. And yes, I also made the new Taure items.

REW_darklink200
01-07-2009, 01:00 AM
Most of these GFXs that are being released are indeed Highlander's. None were stolen. I've been monitoring what he's been doing and trying to help the best I can, but limited at my IP changing, so there's not much I can do at this time to help change levels or even script. GFX is not my category, so nice work, Highlander.

FenixTheBanished
01-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Most of these GFXs that are being released are indeed Highlander's. None were stolen. I've been monitoring what he's been doing and trying to help the best I can, but limited at my IP changing, so there's not much I can do at this time to help change levels or even script. GFX is not my category, so nice work, Highlander.

my point was for him not to give credit where it isnt due, ::ahem:: Dayaa. But I cant wait to see these new items, maybe ill log onto debug and take a look =D

SuperCornGuy
01-10-2009, 01:35 AM
Update of Event Day

Progress for Event Day

Events ready to go: 2 out of 3. ( I might do a few mini events if ya'll have a good time with this)

GFX for items: Complete
Uploaded GFXs: Nowhere near done. Need Tig to get on so we can talk about them and the stats.

Prizes for event: Roughly about 30% done. It's hard for me to get stuff >.>

Keep your eyes on this page for any changes in the Event Day. I can't promise it's gonna be the 17th at this point, but there's still a good shoot of it.

SuperCornGuy
01-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Update of the Event.

Currently, after the events yesterday, this event is on the verge of being pushed to next weekend. I'd really hate do do this, but unless I can get the gfxes fixed and stats made perfect for Tig, I've got no choice.

But, I can tell you right now what some of the events are gonna be for this day.

First event, as I like to call it, T-Day.
Monsters have breached the shores of Taure and are slowly invading the intire kingdom!! I've held them off as much as I could, but without the help of you Taure members, I fear we may lose the kingdom to these horrible creatures.

This event calls for the mass slaying of monsters. Little to no armor is not an option. You MUST be prepared, and these monsters are being summoned unstopably by a necromancer...

Bring me 5 items that I request, and who ever has the most of each all together, wins the event. Prizes will be handed out to second and third place winners.

Event #2. The Seek, Retreive, Seek, Destroy Mission. This event is somewhat a RP event, so please, use your RP skills. THIS IS A REQUIREMENT FOR THIS EVENT.

I can't say much, but I've lost something very valueable to me somewhere in Taure. I can't remember much, but I lost it on my way to Taure. All I remember seeing is some anceint relic along the way. Maybe if you find my missing valueable and that relic, then I'll reward you dearly. However, this relic seemed to have a strange aura around it....

This event calls for a search party. Where to search, I'm not allowed to say yet. But, if you can bring me my valueable, I'll reward you with a Gold Key and some Brutal maps as thanks. Bring me that relic though...

And that's so far in the event for Saturday. I urge you all to participate, those who are in Taure, and to enjoy this wonder event day. I do hope I'm not forced to push this back, as this seems to be the only weekend that I can get as many people as possible...

SuperCornGuy
01-18-2009, 01:03 AM
And as today fades on into evening, Taure members rest as the first event draws to a close. With one event completed at least, we can better prepare for the second and third event, and possible get some better prizes. I appolagize that things happened the way they did, but just know that next week, we will hold a most awesome epic event day ever.

As the event ended, Taure won T-day and drove off the monster hordes.

The winner of the event goes to Ergbah, who was able to collect 65 items altogether that were requested. Congrats to you, Ergbah.

I hope this week of preperation will be a better one, and I hope to see you all next Saturday. Keep your swords sharp and your minds sharper!

SuperCornGuy
01-23-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry to report, this event as been canceled. My apologizes everyone :(

MajinDragon
01-23-2009, 01:24 AM
I'm sorry to report, this event as been canceled. My apologizes everyone :(

Suprised much? :noob:

kia345
01-23-2009, 01:30 AM
Suprised much? :noob:

The moment I heard he didn't even have the items finished, I knew it was doomed

DeathOfRa
04-07-2009, 03:51 AM
Upgrading to get kingdoms blow... Hardcore...