PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(01-01-08)

Nataxo
01-02-2009, 05:44 AM
~Era News~

The First edition of the Year!

BREAKING NEWS!

I've decided to post this edition today due to recent important news that concerns the whole Era.

Today Salesman (Dev Admin), Mange (PR Admin) and Vice (ETA) resigned their jobs!

Sales quit because of HoudiniMan. They didn't seem to communicate very well. Vice resigned along with Sales. and Mange resigned because he didn't have time to administrate, but he still will be around LATing.

Mange left the Player Realtions Administration to Deophite, who was GP chief.

HoudiniMan left the Dev team to Tigarius. He belives Tig is a good leaders and will hopefully make a strong one.

As for the ETA and GP Chief, Deo will chose them later.

I had the chance to interview Deophite (PR Admin) and Tigarius (Dev Admin) today.

Here's my interview with Deophite, it was through PMs.

Nat (Era News): Hello Mr. Deo, have in mind that this conversation will be recorded and will be posted on the next ~Era News~.

Deo (PR Admin):Heh ok. Hello

Nat (Era News):Lets start.Who gave you the position of Player Relations Admin?

Deo (PR Admin):Mange decided to hand it over to me when he resigned.

Nat (Era News):I see, Now I understand you must chose a new GP Admin and a new ETA aswell. have you chosen yet? if not, who are your choices?

Deo (PR Admin):LordSquirt will more than likely take over GP at this point. He is more than capable and i have complete faith in him. As for ETA i haven't decided yet. I have to speak with a few people before i decide.

Nat (Era News):Nice, I think Squirt is really the most capable for the job. good choice ;).

Now, Do you have any sort of communication with your new partner, the new Dev Admin; Tigarius?

Deo (PR Admin):I've known Tig for awhile now and we get along just fine. I think we will communicate very well when we need to.

Nat (Era News):That's very nice to hear! So, what are your main plans with your new job as Player Relations Admin?

Deo (PR Admin):Well, I want to try and keep close contact with each Department Admin to make sure everything is being run how it should, and everyone is being treated fairly.

Nat (Era News):I'm preety confident you will make a good job at it :).
Ok, my last questions; What are your concerns about the PlayerWorldAdministration? Do you have good communication with Houdiniman?

Deo (PR Admin):Yes, i have fairly good contact with HoudiniMan. As of now I don't really have any concerns with PWA. If they want to remain in the background and keep monitoring how things are moving along that's fine by me.

Nat (Era News):Sounds preety good. Thank you for your time Mr. Deo, and congratulations for your new position ;).

Deo (PR Admin): no problem ;).

Best Wishes Deo =P.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Now here's my interview with Tig, thrugh PMs aswell.

Nat (Era News):Hello Mr. Tig, Have in mind that this conversation will be saved and get posted in the next edition of ~Era News~

Tig (Dev Admin):sure

Nat (Era News):Ok, First; who gave you the position of Dev Admin?

Tig (Dev Admin):HoudiniMan (PWA)

Nat (Era News):And what about Sales? I think you helped with a anti-lagg problem? you where friend of Sales by then?

Tig (Dev Admin):Yes, Sales and I are on very good terms.

Nat (Era News):That's nice. Now, HoudiniMan says you're good making teams. In this case he hopes you make a strong Development team, are you open dev applications soon? If so what kind?

Tig (Dev Admin):All development applications are open all the time, if you want to apply for any sort of position don't hesitate to email me a 'resume' to [email protected] and include anything that you would think is necessary to pique my interest.

Nat (Era News):Nice, hope you get a nice Dev Team :). What kind of communication do you have with your new partner, Deophite (PR Admin)?

Tig (Dev Admin):We talk over instant messenger or on Era.

Nat (Era News):So that means you talk with him kinda often, wich is good with this Administration system.
What are your main plans with your new position as Dev Admin?

Tig (Dev Admin):I've hired a few people who are good at coming up with ideas and plans. As a team we'll come up with new ideas for Era & put them to use.

Nat (Era News):Nice. Something that concerns me is; You currently run Graal Kingdoms server, and now you're going to administrate Eras development aswell, Do you think you will have time to run both jobs at the same time?

Tig (Dev Admin):Absolutely, this is only as temporary as possible.

Nat (Era News):Alright. Now my last question; What will be your first project? even though your work is only temporarly I think you will complete some devs. is it new gmaps? new gang system?

Tig (Dev Admin):Right now I don't have any comments on the development projects.

Nat (Era News):Ok. Thank you for your time Tig, and congratulations for your new Job. Best wishes ;)

Tig (Dev Admin): :)

Good Luck Tig =P.

Thank-You for Reading :-)

Exile_P2P
01-02-2009, 08:57 AM
1-1-09*

:O Finally people I actually like in charge of Era. It's amazing.

Rufus
01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Hire Bell for GP Administrator and TSAdmin as Events Administrator and then you've got the entire PWA on the staff roster.

Crono
01-02-2009, 05:03 PM
What happened to our old golden rules? They went something along the lines of...

Globals can't be staff on any servers.
Managers should only be staff on the server they're [supposed to be] managing.

Nataxo
01-02-2009, 05:16 PM
1-1-09*

:O Finally people I actually like in charge of Era. It's amazing.

fixed xD

Hire Bell for GP Administrator and TSAdmin as Events Administrator and then you've got the entire PWA on the staff roster.

haha.

Pelikano
01-02-2009, 05:36 PM
Neat

Shotoo2
01-03-2009, 12:36 AM
What happened to our old golden rules? They went something along the lines of...

Globals can't be staff on any servers.
Managers should only be staff on the server they're [supposed to be] managing.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. >_<

deathbarrier99
01-03-2009, 07:12 AM

Genius. Pure genius.