PDA

View Full Version : Some servers are not listed

Soala
12-29-2008, 01:06 PM
No seriously, this is getting annoying.

Where did GK and all playerworlds go ? I can't log on my own nor the others !
Lots of people are complaining, so, what's happening....AGAIN?

I should definitively ask for some days refunds, it's like the 5th time x_x

Taikun
12-29-2008, 04:13 PM
Hello, just tried to log in today (haven't tried for a couple months) and I can't see GK on the list??

I'm trial account now could this be why?
Unfair!!!!!!pissed!

Soala
12-29-2008, 04:14 PM
It's not only GK (and not because you're trial)
everything was fine yesterday, some people can't login on Zone now, some classics server are down (but still available on the list) and GK just dissepeared.

I can't even log onto my own playerworld, all I can play right now is UN/Zod/Era <_<

shrimps
12-29-2008, 04:15 PM
It'll be fixed eventually, just have patience.

Taikun
12-29-2008, 04:16 PM
It's not only GK (and not because you're trial)
everything was fine yesterday, some people can't login on Zone now, some classics server are down (but still available on the list) and GK just dissepeared.

I can't even log onto my own playerworld, all I can play right now is UN/Zod/Era <_<

Ahh right! Well at least it isn't just me then lol. I was quite looking forward to playing a bit of GK today >_<

Nataxo
12-29-2008, 04:20 PM
GK went to the bathroom shish.... give him a break! =P

as far as i know, Zone and Skill games arent working either

MajinDragon
12-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Yea i'm extremely baffled... I logged on and still clicked in it's area... yet only found Zone... Which i couldn't connect to.

Hello, just tried to log in today (haven't tried for a couple months) and I can't see GK on the list??

I'm trial account now could this be why?
Unfair!!!!!!pissed!

Omgawd, hey buddy :D
No it's not because you're trial, they can use trade tables now :D

Deas_Voice
12-29-2008, 05:08 PM
-_-

someone better tell us whats going on with the Servers..

Dante55555
12-29-2008, 05:21 PM
It'll be fixed eventually, just have patience.

I think he's more frustrated with the fact that he's losing days off his Gold. Each second that ticks away with the Gold servers down is a second that many people paid for.

Deas_Voice
12-29-2008, 05:33 PM
are we going to get our lost time back?
gold-, server-time, ect.

DuBsTeRmAn
12-29-2008, 05:59 PM
I also cant log on.. ;O

(my server)

Sam
12-29-2008, 06:04 PM
are we going to get our lost time back?
gold-, server-time, ect.
GraalOnline is presented on an AS-IS basis. Usage of the GraalOnline product indicates acceptance of this, and any risk that may imply. GraalOnline can only promise to make a reasonable effort to fix a software problem or to return service as quickly as possible (except in cases where the service interrupt is not related to the GraalOnline product itself). Only in cases of massive, unintentional account reset, GraalOnline will make reasonable efforts to restore any loss of player attributes, gralats, tools, etc. Otherwise, screenshots and individual witness are not acceptable proof.

shrimps
I doubt we'll get reimbursed.

Soala
I think he's more frustrated with the fact that he's losing days off his Gold. Each second that ticks away with the Gold servers down is a second that many people paid for.

It happens often, and it's making me mad, seriously Stefan should add some days back.

Cool, once again I've made my day by NOT DOING ANYTHING ! HOW COOL !

RevolutionJS
12-29-2008, 06:13 PM
I won my Redpistoles on Zone 2 days ago, I only get it 30 days and to get in highscores I really need evry minute where I can possibily play.
I want 1 ady extra with my RPs if its isnt fixed tonight, I dont win Rps evrytime.

Originally Posted by Code of conduct
GraalOnline is presented on an AS-IS basis. Usage of the GraalOnline product indicates acceptance of this, and any risk that may imply. GraalOnline can only promise to make a reasonable effort to fix a software problem or to return service as quickly as possible (except in cases where the service interrupt is not related to the GraalOnline product itself). Only in cases of massive, unintentional account reset, GraalOnline will make reasonable efforts to restore any loss of player attributes, gralats, tools, etc. Otherwise, screenshots and individual witness are not acceptable proof.

What does this mean exectly in normal english?

DuBsTeRmAn
12-29-2008, 06:17 PM
That you dont get anything back..

RevolutionJS
12-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Omg why does Graal always fail and never make people happy?

cbk1994
12-29-2008, 06:20 PM
It means that we won't get our time back, or that no attempts will be made to restore any items unless a massive account reset occurs.

If the past is anything to to by, they won't restore time on anything.

Matt
12-29-2008, 06:23 PM

Why are you still here complaining if it never makes you, 'happy'?

This is nothing new, technical difficulty can never be 100% avoided.

Crono
12-29-2008, 06:25 PM

It used to make us happy...about 7 years ago.

xXziroXx
12-29-2008, 06:47 PM

It means exactly what it sounds like, in normal English. If you don't like it, then why are you here? You accepted this term when you signed up for an account, perhaps - and I wouldn't be surprised - you didn't read the Terms of Agreement?

Why are you still here complaining if it never makes you, 'happy'?

This is nothing new, technical difficulty can never be 100% avoided.

Amagawd it's Matt ilu :cry:

Tigairius
12-29-2008, 07:19 PM

It means you won't get a refund and they'll try as hard as they can to get the servers back up as soon as possible.

Soala
12-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Gk is back, but Silence dissepeared of my list...hosteds too...

xXziroXx
12-29-2008, 07:38 PM
Maloria is back.

Nataxo
12-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Zone is back