PDA

View Full Version : ~Era News~(12-28-08)

Nataxo
12-29-2008, 05:46 AM
~Era News~

NOTE: This News where supposed to be posted on the 24 of December so take this as a late edition ;)

New GPs!

Last Week Deophite (GP) Hired Some new GPs last week! Here they are.

Masa: Masa
BlueSamurai: Blue Samurai
papajchris: Zeus
spikedude: Amsel
Sinkler: Gabriel
Dave: packers5656

Congratulations guys! Hope you do a good job ;).

-Nat (Era News)

Amsel quit?!

Sadly, Amsel has left us for now, the reasons are presumed to
be because he didn't have much time on his hands due to school work,
and he did not want to become a inactive staff member. Though this is still uncertain.
He held a Gani development position along with the Gang/biz admin position for awhile also. Blaze might be getting the G/B job back, we still dont know who will take his place as Ganier.

Amsel was a great guy, he contributed alot to Era. I’m sure others can post something in his memory.

-DarkRenji (Era News)

Era's Little Christmas!

This christmas there has been gifts released all around Era! These gifts were buried, so in order to get one, you had to dig them up! All these gifts had many different gifts to offer from gasses to even hard to get items like a Snowball Launcher! Many of the gifts could help you PK while some were completly unrelated to PKing like Snow hats and Wax lips. The gifts are still obtainable by digging them up in the sand or snow, so better start digging right now!

-Crackwizar (Era News)

Snowball Launcher Released!

In the article mentioned above, there has been a Snowball Launcher released! This new weapon fires out snowballs at a fast rate and what's even better about this weapon is that all you have to do for ammo is dig/pick up snowballs!

-Crackwizar (Era News)

~Era News~ is still accepting donations for the raffle! To donate add it to my ATM or better contact me in-game ;).

Thank-You for Reading :-)

DarkRenji
12-29-2008, 06:17 AM
He held a Gani development position along with the Gang/biz admin position for awhile also. Blaze might be getting the G/B job back, we still dont know who will take his place as Ganier.

Amsel was a great guy, he contributed alot to Era. I’m sure others can post something in his memory.

-------

i fixed up the part you added a lil <3

lardy227
12-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Another good edition :D

Nataxo
12-29-2008, 06:29 AM
:-]

Pelikano
12-29-2008, 02:20 PM
If Blaze gets G/B Admin again Era fails.

He was the most inactive Staff we ever had.

I'd say Wasser would do a good job, mh

TSAdmin
12-29-2008, 03:09 PM
These things are quite helpful for keeping up on things happening. Good work.

BlueMelon
12-29-2008, 04:04 PM
very nice

Nataxo
12-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Thank you everyone =]

And remember, I'm still takin donations for the raffle!